MIKA in Chicago, IL - House of Blues

dcdeb

i dont think i'm going to get there THAT early to stand in line.. last time i got there pretty early and it took forever for anyone else to come to stand in line haha

i don't think wearing anything mika fan club will get us backstage if that was you were thinking :bleh: at the end of the day you're just one out of thousands of mika fans not any different from the rest :thumbdown: there's probably going to be bigger fans there than us and us being mika fan club members shouldn't change anything :naughty:

In D.C Jerry let us MFCers who all were wearing the flashing hearts meet Mika backstage...It was awesome!!! Although Mika did come out anyway to meet the people who couldn't go back stage too:wub2:

• Replies 795
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In D.C Jerry let us MFCers who all were wearing the flashing hearts meet Mika backstage...It was awesome!!! Although Mika did come out anyway to meet the people who couldn't go back stage too:wub2:

that's stupid just because you're on mika fan club doesn't mean your a bigger fan...

Okay we need some hearts then pronto!!!!:roftl:

Love Love:wub2: :wub2:

Meyer Twins

But at the same time it worked in D.C cause there weren't many of us...but it def. didn't work in NYC

We waited outside forever! But it was still worth it

But at the same time it worked in D.C cause there weren't many of us...but it def. didn't work in NYC

We waited outside forever! But it was still worth it

i hope you can go! and it doesn't look like there will be more than a dozen from the mfc so...maybe, you never know:thumb_yello:

i hope you can go! and it doesn't look like there will be more than a dozen from the mfc so...maybe, you never know:thumb_yello:

I hope I can go too!!! I might be able to go if I can convince my mom that I'm also going to check out some schools in Chicago...The thing is I'll be way to tired to do that so I prob won't.

I could always say I did though:naughty:

We'll see

That would be soooooo neat if they would let us backstage to meet Mika since we're from the MFC.

I agree with ya there, Mel!

So do we!!!

I hope I can go too!!! I might be able to go if I can convince my mom that I'm also going to check out some schools in Chicago...The thing is I'll be way to tired to do that so I prob won't.

I could always say I did though:naughty:

We'll see

That would be neat to meet you kjoshi!!!

Love Love

Meyer Twins:wub2: :wub2:

i really don't think i would go backstage to meet mika if it was just mfcers going back there :blink: i really just think that's wrong being a mika fan club member doesn't make you a bigger mika fan or more worthy of meeting mika :thumbdown: i would just be thinking about a fan outside that wants to meet him more than me.. it's hard to imagine but it's possible

there's even a bigger fan than you bonjourmika:naughty:

i really don't think i would go backstage to meet mika if it was just mfcers going back there :blink: i really just think that's wrong being a mika fan club member doesn't make you a bigger mika fan or more worthy of meeting mika :thumbdown: i would just be thinking about a fan outside that wants to meet him more than me.. it's hard to imagine but it's possible

there's even a bigger fan than you bonjourmika:naughty:

Well, its not like its that hard to become a member here. We don't have a preliminary round of questions or anything making it difficult to become a member. I mean this site is open to whoever calls themselves a mika fan. WE are different because we do things as a unit and back him up publically on this site. I understand it being "wrong" to let a mfc member backstage while there are people outside just as willing and deserving of seeing him. At the same time: "Why Not?" And honestly, when people call themselves his "biggest" fan it sort of gets on my nerves because what determines that?

Is it how many pics you have saved of him on your computer? Or the number of times you've hunted him down for an autograph?

NO, people believe what they want to believe and all that matters is what you feel.

Some of the clubbers however are lucky or lets face it "favored" by his management because of all the work they do. Look at the mods: They work constantly on here for MIKA. Should they be given special treatment? In my opinion, ABSOULTLEY. To get some, you've gotta give some...

Oh and the possibility of there being a "bigger" fan than me exists, but what's most important is what resides in my heart and I don't think any other person that will be in that mosh pit can say that they've spent atleast 5 school nights helping put together a 209 pg. book until 3 AM:boxed:

We are HUGE Mika fans. We would go backstage alone or with other MFC'ers anyday. Of course being being a MFC'er doesn't make you a bigger fan, it's you as a person. People probably joined on here because they are huge Mika fans and they want to talk about him and stuff. We would definetely not turn down the change to meet him, since we might go to the Chicago concert, it would be our first Mika concert and meeting a ton of MFC'ers for the first time.

Love Love:wub2: :wub2:

Meyer Twins

Well, its not like its that hard to become a member here. We don't have a preliminary round of questions or anything making it difficult to become a member. I mean this site is open to whoever calls themselves a mika fan. WE are different because we do things as a unit and back him up publically on this site. I understand it being "wrong" to let a mfc member backstage while there are people outside just as willing and deserving of seeing him. At the same time: "Why Not?" And honestly, when people call themselves his "biggest" fan it sort of gets on my nerves because what determines that?

Is it how many pics you have saved of him on your computer? Or the number of times you've hunted him down for an autograph?

NO, people believe what they want to believe and all that matters is what you feel.

Some of the clubbers however are lucky or lets face it "favored" by his management because of all the work they do. Look at the mods: They work constantly on here for MIKA. Should they be given special treatment? In my opinion, ABSOULTLEY. To get some, you've gotta give some...

Oh and the possibility of there being a "bigger" fan than me exists, but what's most important is what resides in my heart and I don't think any other person that will be in that mosh pit can say that they've spent atleast 5 school nights helping put together a 209 pg. book until 3 AM:boxed:

RIGHT ON MELANIE!!!:punk:

The way I see it is this: We don't even know whether or not we will meet Mika. We can all just hope he will be willing to say a few words to us and possibly get pics/give an autograph....so all this debate about who is a bigger fan is not going to make a whole lot of difference.

In the end, all of us are fans and that's what brings us together! So I say we all go to the show with the expectations that we will have a wonderful time. All we will pay for is to see him perform....so anything more than that will be a pleasant blessing for us!

As for going backstage: I am hard pushed to believe that anyone would turn down an opportunity to go backstage and hang out with Mika. We all love the guy and getting the chance to be within close proximity would be a whole lotta fun!!! As for the odds of that happening, I think they are extremely slim. Especially now that he is becoming a bigger popstar.

Regardless of what happens, I know I am going to have a great time! I really don't think about who's a bigger fan, because I know how much I appreciate the big man and that's truly all that matters to me.

The way I see it is this: We don't even know whether or not we will meet Mika. We can all just hope he will be willing to say a few words to us and possibly get pics/give an autograph....so all this debate about who is a bigger fan is not going to make a whole lot of difference.

In the end, all of us are fans and that's what brings us together! So I say we all go to the show with the expectations that we will have a wonderful time. All we will pay for is to see him perform....so anything more than that will be a pleasant blessing for us!

As for going backstage: I am hard pushed to believe that anyone would turn down an opportunity to go backstage and hang out with Mika. We all love the guy and getting the chance to be within close proximity would be a whole lotta fun!!! As for the odds of that happening, I think they are extremely slim. Especially now that he is becoming a bigger popstar.

Regardless of what happens, I know I am going to have a great time! I really don't think about who's a bigger fan, because I know how much I appreciate the big man and that's truly all that matters to me.

Ya know, I agree because I've seen him 3 times and they were amazing experiences. The last one, I didn't get to meet him after the gig but I left with great memories. I like what you said about the debate over the bigger fan. I personally have never claimed it...although my sister announced it on my behalf to mika himself lol.

But hey, the most important thing is just to have fun and go with the flow. Whatever happens happens and no matter what scenerio gets painted in your head, I think most of us always find that those moments upon seeing him live are completely different:wub2:

and meeting him up after the gig would be a huge blessing no doubt...so all we can do is PRAY!:mf_lustslow:

would love to go to this show! but i doubt it will happen... :bleh:

and i better not meet mika...and not take pix with him... i dont have enough room on my sig... LMAO!

kidding! sorry for showing off.... ill shutup now =X hope everyone will meet him here at the US gigs... they r not huge as in europe...

would love to go to this show! but i doubt it will happen... :bleh:

and i better not meet mika...and not take pix with him... i dont have enough room on my sig... LMAO!

kidding! sorry for showing off.... ill shutup now =X hope everyone will meet him here at the US gigs... they r not huge as in europe...

you should show off all you're BEAUTIFUL siggy of memories! if i met mika that many times i would definitely show it off :wub2:

Us too! If we saw him several times, we would definetely show the pics off. I believe being too big of a fan is psychotic and would only scare Mika. We would never want to be that way. We believe that everybody that loves Mika for who he is, is his greatest fans. Which is everybody on here obviously, haha.

We would love to meet him and get signatures and all that, but that isn't everything if it doesn't happen. We think that if we go to the Chicago gig, we know that it will be one of the best days of our lives, and are sure we will leave happy.

PS Norwalk, we love your signature. We saw that video and loved it.

Love to all

M. Twins