MIKA in Chicago, IL - House of Blues

dcdeb

Well you have an interesting username. :wink2:

Oh yeah, what always worked for me is if you have a smaller compartment in your purse, put the camera in the bottom and then put tampons and pads or other "feminine products" on top of the camera and they won't search any further, especially if it's a guy. Like I said, it's ALWAYS worked for me.

• Replies 795
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hi i'm new here :-[ but i've been lurking for a long long long time now and i saw this thread and it made me sad because i want to go so bad (i live like 20 mins outside chicago) but no one will go with me :'( will anyone let me tag along!?

awww I wish I could help out... can you take the metra over to millenium station?

Dum da da di da di.

The last time he was in Chicago: Do you guys remember his face when he walked out of the club doors to find a long line of fans who loooked like this:shocked: He was so happy! I truly believe he's fond of this city of mine... I'm sooo excited, and I just can't contain it! I want to order some rosettes and possibly some flashing hearts.Februrary is brual out here... :boxed: YEah, it's pretty cold right now and we've got a long winter to go so wear layers!

Melanie or anyone else. If you could purchase 2 more flashing hearts and 2 more rosettes, we would be happy to send you money for them. We find it so hard to get them that if anybody can help us out we would appreciate it. We don't have credit and we think everybody in our family has had it up to here with us and Mika. If not, it is fine. We were just asking.

Love Love

Meyer Twins

Melanie or anyone else. If you could purchase 2 more flashing hearts and 2 more rosettes, we would be happy to send you money for them. We find it so hard to get them that if anybody can help us out we would appreciate it. We don't have credit and we think everybody in our family has had it up to here with us and Mika. If not, it is fine. We were just asking.

Love Love

Meyer Twins

I'll see what I can do:wink2:

I'm sooooo worried right now:boxed: No one can get the tickets while I'm at school:shocked: Do you think they'll be 6 left at 3:30??? I mean I REALLY HOPE SO

Oh no! How come???

I have the last basketball game of the season that day. Actually, I don't know for sure but even if I don't we'll have practice and that doesn't get over until like 6:00 and it takes roughly 1 1/2 - 2 hours to get to Chicago. Oh well, no big deal. I'll just wait for the next time around.

That stinks, girl. :( At least you are being responsible by putting the game first though!

Yeah, I was upset but then realized there will be other concerts. Besides with me and cold weather, I'm not sure I'll be able to stand in line with it being that cold! :roftl:

i can and i do all the time

Hello, Nikki, & anyone else-

I'm going w/ 3 friends, I'll cut school that day if I have to, I'm going to be first one in line! We're all going to be wearing Mika rosettes & pins, maybe I'll make us some MFC badges. I'm 6 feet tall & have ridiculously bright red hair, so I shouldn't be hard to miss!

We could all meet up in line, probably.

I can't wait!

Leona

Hello, Nikki, & anyone else-

I'm going w/ 3 friends, I'll cut school that day if I have to, I'm going to be first one in line! We're all going to be wearing Mika rosettes & pins, maybe I'll make us some MFC badges. I'm 6 feet tall & have ridiculously bright red hair, so I shouldn't be hard to miss!

We could all meet up in line, probably.

I can't wait!

Leona

hello leona! do you have a myspace i could contact you on that might be easier??? because really, no one i know is interested in mika and all i want for my birthday is to go to that show so i would love nothing more than to have some people to go with who love him just as much as i do and enjoy having a good time

I'll see what I can do:wink2:

I'm sooooo worried right now:boxed: No one can get the tickets while I'm at school:shocked: Do you think they'll be 6 left at 3:30??? I mean I REALLY HOPE SO

Thanks Melanie but we don't have to have them. You don't have to go out of your way or anything.

We have finals tomorrow and our mom has to work and so our cousin said that she would buy them. Our mom gave her the credit card because our mom wanted to do this for us. Isn't that sweet??? We sure hope you will get the tickets Melanie. We're sure there will be some at 3:30.:thumb_yello: Hopefully nothing goes wrong with our cousin ordering the tickets. We gave her step by step instructions. We're going to freak in finals tomorrow. She is 27 and doesn't really listen to Mika but she said she would drive us up to Chicago. She'll probably buy herself a ticket when surely people in our family know that we're 21 and can manage by ourselves. Plus deep down inside, I think she wants to go.:bleh:

Love Love:wub2: :wub2:

Meyer Twins

Dum da da di da di.

The last time he was in Chicago: Do you guys remember his face when he walked out of the club doors to find a long line of fans who loooked like this:shocked: He was so happy! I truly believe he's fond of this city of mine... I'm sooo excited, and I just can't contain it! I want to order some rosettes and possibly some flashing hearts.Februrary is brual out here... :boxed: YEah, it's pretty cold right now and we've got a long winter to go so wear layers!

February is the coldest month of the winter!

Our cousin got us TICKETS this morning while we were in class!!! We're glad nothing went wrong. Now we can actually say that we're going to a MIKA CONCERT!!! Can't wait to see you all.

Love Love:wub2: :wub2:

Meyer Twins

You guys are so lucky!! I wonder why the pre-sale was only for this show. The other shows don't say anything about pre-sales. I hope everything works out well for me. Wish me LUCK