MIKA in Seattle, WA at the Showbox SoDo

dcdeb

At last, the Seattle SoDo has put Mika on their calendar. I emailed them and they emailed me back yesterday telling me they were still working out the finer details. Guess they must have ironed them out....here is what is says......

Thursday February 14th

Seattle Theatre Group presents

MIKA

$25.00 ADV / DOS & at the door

Doors at 7pm - All Ages

Tickets on sale Saturday December 15th at 10am.

Showbox SoDo - 1700 1st Avenue South

Advance tickets for both venues available at Showbox at the Market Box Office, open Monday through Friday, 11am to 6pm, $2.00 service charge per ticket, CASH ONLY. Tickets also available through Ticketmaster; for a list of all outlet locations or charge-by-phone numbers, visit http://www.ticketmaster.com. ALL SHOWS ARE GENERAL ADMISSION UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED. VERY LIMITED SEATING AVAILABLE FOR ALL SHOWS.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

At last, the Seattle SoDo has put Mika on their calendar. I emailed them and they emailed me back yesterday telling me they were still working out the finer details. Guess they must have ironed them out....here is what is says......

Thursday February 14th

Seattle Theatre Group presents

MIKA

$25.00 ADV / DOS & at the door

Doors at 7pm - All Ages

Tickets on sale Saturday December 15th at 10am.

Showbox SoDo - 1700 1st Avenue South

Advance tickets for both venues available at Showbox at the Market Box Office, open Monday through Friday, 11am to 6pm, $2.00 service charge per ticket, CASH ONLY. Tickets also available through Ticketmaster; for a list of all outlet locations or charge-by-phone numbers, visit http://www.ticketmaster.com. ALL SHOWS ARE GENERAL ADMISSION UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED. VERY LIMITED SEATING AVAILABLE FOR ALL SHOWS.

I know ! I emailed them too!:) Seattle Theatre Group..they are connected to the Paramount right???? its interesting how he plays in small venues . The largest probably being the bell Centre in Quebec. Lillmot, if you are going to the Vancouver one..you have to be quick! assigned seating !! Its actually just like the Paramount with fancy dressing rooms and chandeliers and everything!:)

see you later! Suzanne

=elanorelle;923699

I know ! I emailed them too!:) Seattle Theatre Group..they are connected to the Paramount right???? its interesting how he plays in small venues . The largest probably being the bell Centre in Quebec. Lillmot, if you are going to the Vancouver one..you have to be quick! assigned seating !! Its actually just like the Paramount with fancy dressing rooms and chandeliers and everything!:)

see you later! Suzanne

You think Vancouver is going to sell out fast? ARe you going through Ticketmaster or the venue to purchase tickets? Calling or online?

You think Vancouver is going to sell out fast? ARe you going through Ticketmaster or the venue to purchase tickets? Calling or online?

online...ticket master

I know 18 people who are going! and that's just who I an connected with~!

imagine if you have 500 people with 5 tickets each! well its sold out then!

pretty well anyway!

I bought my tickets!!! It almost seems real now. <sigh> :blush-anim-cl:

Does anyone else have Seattle tickets yet?

Lillmot ! i bought them!!!!!!!!!!

yipppppy yipppppy we really need to get in front right by him, I will be there so early!!!!!! wooooow!!!!!!!!

This is just a lounge which is open separately from the venue. The venue itself says it holds 1500 people, general admission. It is one of the largest "clubs" in Seattle, that is not an arena, or so they say.

I will try to get more photos of the stage area.

I don't want to be pushy or annoying, but did you find any pictures of the stage area...or of the inside of the venue? are there seats or just all general admission standing?

Lillmot ! i bought them!!!!!!!!!!

yipppppy yipppppy we really need to get in front right by him, I will be there so early!!!!!! wooooow!!!!!!!!

I wanna be up front, but I can't get there very early. :( I work until 5pm, but I'm desperately going to try to get off by 4pm.

I don't want to be pushy or annoying, but did you find any pictures of the stage area...or of the inside of the venue? are there seats or just all general admission standing?

It appears to be general admission standing. I can't find any good pictures of the stage area. This used to be the Fenix and something else before the Showbox bought it out a few months ago. I will keep looking though and post what I find. I think I saw some pics from a show of M.I.A. at the SoDo.

ps....not pushy at all....just wish I could find more for you!

It appears to be general admission standing. I can't find any good pictures of the stage area. This used to be the Fenix and something else before the Showbox bought it out a few months ago. I will keep looking though and post what I find. I think I saw some pics from a show of M.I.A. at the SoDo.

ps....not pushy at all....just wish I could find more for you!

Thanks for the pictures! I will get you my cell # before then so we can link up!

Sorry, but the only photos I have found of inside the venue by the stage area are for the M.I.A. concert. They give you a bit of an idea.....plus, you gotta love the fancy dress for this one!!!! :shocked::biggrin2:

MIAseattleSODO.jpg

MIA2seattleSODO.jpg

MIA3seattleSODO.jpg

MIA4seattleSODO.jpg

Thanks for finding these pictures!!:biggrin2:

I wonder what the second one was of...like I wonder if that was the general admission area...

Thanks for finding these pictures!!:biggrin2:

I wonder what the second one was of...like I wonder if that was the general admission area...

:naughty: At first I thought you meant the "costume" in the second one. But, yes, I think that is part of the general admission area, maybe looking away from the stage. It is supposed to hold 1500 people so that must be just a corner of it.

I will try to find out some more information. Do you think you might come to the Seattle concert?

:naughty: At first I thought you meant the "costume" in the second one. But, yes, I think that is part of the general admission area, maybe looking away from the stage. It is supposed to hold 1500 people so that must be just a corner of it.

I will try to find out some more information. Do you think you might come to the Seattle concert?

yeah I'm considering going to the show in Seattle....its either that one or the in SF...I'm not sure yet.

hey there!

so, i might be coming to the Seattle concert. :D

i'm going to be in Washington on Valentines day, so i'm trying to see if i can convince my mother to let me come.

then we shall meet!

will give you my cell# before I leave!

Suzanne:)

got my tickets two days ago and my amtrak tix and hotel booked too!

woot!

hey there!

so, i might be coming to the Seattle concert. :D

i'm going to be in Washington on Valentines day, so i'm trying to see if i can convince my mother to let me come.

How exciting! I hope you can make it...I think it will be a great concert. I look forward to meeting you too. I ordered Mika rosettes and Mika buttons for all the MFC coming to the Seattle concert (and extra too). I also hope to have the flashing hearts for everyone too (especially since it is valentines day).

thanks !!!!!!:)

we might have flashing hearts and mfc button overload

now....

I have some news

I bought a very large and colourful umbrella

it will be the MFC banner....!!!!!

I will decorate it and everything!

sort of fits since this is the rainy part of the world!

suzanne:)