MIKA in Seattle, WA at the Showbox SoDo

dcdeb

Totally!!! That is the only place I stand at any concert if I can help it. Plus, this way, I can maybe get looked at :das:

:das:

FOUR DAYS LEFT!!!

I can't wait. I've been reading all the reviews and am getting really excited.

I'm glad it's more of an "intimate" setting. just me and 1.699 of my closest freinds!! Ha ha ha, If by chance I don't get there soon enough to get close to the front, then the view shouldn't be too bad.

I am making a shirt that says BIG GIRL in rhinestones, cuz I am one!!

:mf_lustslow:

I can't wait to meet both of you. Hope we meet in the queue. How early are you thinking about getting there, wildsong?

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Totally!!! That is the only place I stand at any concert if I can help it. Plus, this way, I can maybe get looked at :das:

Yes you should get lots of eye contact front and center. It is worth standing in a queue all day...believe me. :wub2:

I'm hoping to arrive no later than 4:30, earlier if I have any say in it. We are driving fro the Portland OR area so it;s a few hours drive. I am at the mercy of my DH, I am thankful he is coming, he isn't overly fond of crowds or tight spaces. He does like Mika though, he will often yell out "MIKA" before I do when he hears his music!

Any speculations on what time people will start lining up?

I'm hoping to arrive no later than 4:30, earlier if I have any say in it. We are driving fro the Portland OR area so it;s a few hours drive. I am at the mercy of my DH, I am thankful he is coming, he isn't overly fond of crowds or tight spaces. He does like Mika though, he will often yell out "MIKA" before I do when he hears his music!

Any speculations on what time people will start lining up?

no idea ...but I cannot be there any ealier than 5:30pm! so pretty please pretty please.....save me a spot!:wub2: :wub2:

It sounds like a great venue for it. I hope you have a fantastic night. I know how long you've been waiting for it! :punk:

I know, Christine!:) Two concerts in under 48 hours in Two Countries! I plan to face paint everyone and start some juggling and giving away lollipops down town just for fun:)

How sad is it that when you see this at the top of the concert and gig forum:

Upcoming Events for the Next 3 Day(s)

12-02-2008: MIKA in San Francisco, CA at the Warfield

14-02-2008: MIKA in Seattle, WA at the Showbox SoDo

And you think you are going to pass out? Today is the 12th....the concert is on the 14th. :shocked: :shocked: :blush-anim-cl: i don't think i am ready.....:mf_rosetinted:

OK, I got my shirt finished!!

It's a long sleeve V neck stretch T.

I really like how it turned out....

l_f498e35aa8eb75a63af0d8b0797752eb.jpg

OMG.....that is so beautiful. :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: It really looks good. Hope you are up front and center too so Mika can see it all during the concert. Can't wait to meet you at the concert!

OK, I got my shirt finished!!

It's a long sleeve V neck stretch T.

I really like how it turned out....

l_f498e35aa8eb75a63af0d8b0797752eb.jpg

That shirt is EXCELLENT!! :punk: Great idea.

I just looked up the Showbox SoDo. and it is a 1,500 seat venue. That is cool.

The SF venue is just under 3,000.

If there is anyone who is going to SF and WA let me (us) now what the difference is.

Maybe that is a silly thing to ask. I'm the curious sort.

yes............:)

what would that be???:roftl: :roftl:

Wellll, I was wonderinnnnngggg

If you AFTER you guys get everything you want to say to the big M out, and still have a second left if you could ask him. "I heard you got a really cool necklace in new york before the show...you should wear it!"

Ahahaha, I'm so lame.

But I'm dying to see it on him.

He seemed to have absolutley loved it when ErinsInterpreation and I gave it to him.

Wellll, I was wonderinnnnngggg

If you AFTER you guys get everything you want to say to the big M out, and still have a second left if you could ask him. "I heard you got a really cool necklace in new york before the show...you should wear it!"

Ahahaha, I'm so lame.

But I'm dying to see it on him.

He seemed to have absolutley loved it when ErinsInterpreation and I gave it to him.

WILL DO! HOPEFULLY IN SEATTLE OR VANCOUVER! ONE OF THE TWO FOR SURE!:wub2: :wub2:

WILL DO! HOPEFULLY IN SEATTLE OR VANCOUVER! ONE OF THE TWO FOR SURE!:wub2: :wub2:

Ah! I love you!

I really appreciate that!

I just have to pray it doesn't slip your mind!

(But how could I blame you?:wink2: )

I hope you have a great,great time.

It's seriously, the most amazing show ever.

Beautiful to say the least. :original:

I am so very excited today! I can't believe its almost here. I spoke to him so briefly in LA last June, that I had been waiting eagerly for the chance to meet him again. I'm hoping to at least get the chance to introduce myself this time LOL! Even if I don't talk to him at this show or Vancouver, it will be an amazing experience meeting so many wonderful MFCers. It will be worth the wait, I'm sure.

I am so very excited today! I can't believe its almost here. I spoke to him so briefly in LA last June, that I had been waiting eagerly for the chance to meet him again. I'm hoping to at least get the chance to introduce myself this time LOL! Even if I don't talk to him at this show or Vancouver, it will be an amazing experience meeting so many wonderful MFCers. It will be worth the wait, I'm sure.

DAMANGO! HI:)

This is funny! all the places I need are within one to two blocks from each other!

Amtrak two blocks from Showbox which is one block from Hotel! I gots it made ,man! Howbout some of you join me at the hotel! :)

here is the view! hehe!

submit.php?search=1046+1ST+AVE+S%2C+SEATTLE+&search_type=address