What do you think?

stephaniedy2k1

Hi, i just noticed that on the yahoo answers web site someone has posted this question:

Mika penniman?

is mika gay straight or bisexual please answer

After i read some of the responses from some people i felt really angry, I dont know about any one else but i still cant understand why some people feel that they have to say such insulting things and why they have such an issue over it?

I will admit that i would love to know, and i am secretly hoping that he is straight (then there is still hope for me and my dreams of a fairytale romance!) but i also really respect him in his choice to not feel pressured that he has to tell the world about his private life.

Here is my answer that i posted:

Simple answer is that no body knows, unless your lucky enough to get that close to him anyway!

Lots of people like to speculate but he hasn't said anything to confirm anything, he either seems to avoid the question or says that its not something that he feels that he needs to talk about, he likes to keep his private life just that, private.

I totally agree with him, i think its up to him what he decides to keep secret and what he decides to declare to the world.

I think in the long run people will have a lot more respect for him by not splashing everything about himself over the news, its a shame some of the other 'pop' stars didn't do the same, maybe they wouldn't end up in the wrecked state that some of them seem to end up in.

Many people make the assumption that because of the way he dresses and acts that it must automatically make him gay, i think that this is a really stereotypical view that i thought that this generation had grown out of, obviously not. He also seems to thrive on this view and in fact pushes it further, seeing how camp he can get away with!

Anyway that's my rant, hope its helped answer your question.

At the end of the day i don't think any of this matters, the fact that he is a fantastic song writer and performer is the most important thing!

Long live MIKA!

I appreciate that this is a really long post but i would be interested to see what other peoples views are on this.

Thanks Steph

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally.. I think this thread will get closed.. along with every other thread about Mika's sexuality.

I truly don't care about what people say about Mika.

They can bash him all they want, I'm not his personal bodyguard and everyone has the right to their opinion.

In reference to the whole sexuality/private life debate.. I think sharing your sexual preference is not putting every aspect of your life on display for everyone to see.

Personally I feel that saying you're gay/straight/bi doesn't mean you have to say who you're doing, where you're doing them and how often.

But hey, if he doesn't want to talk about it, good on him.

I agree. If you really didn't care about his sexuality...then why bother making a whole thread about it?

I'm not saying you're wrong or anything, but if he doesn't want it to be discussed then don't. Right now, you are pushing the subject into the limelight again:thumb_yello:

See? I told you.

I'm going to close the thread, not because I was told to, but

because honestly, there have been a gazillion threads like this,

it's been talked to death and what's the point in

rehashing the same stuff over

and over again? There's nothing new here.

Mika prefers not to talk about his sexual

orientation... and

I think the consensus I've seen here over

the last 8-9 months is that we agree not to discuss

it either...

dcdeb