Mika Confirmed US Tour Dates 2008

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:roftl: Someone found them early yesterday morning (well for me.)

Funny thing was, I fell asleep early last night and I woke up because of my cell phone. After I told the person he had the wrong number I remembered my dream. i was at a Mika gig and I was more towards the back but I could see the stage perfectly. I fell back asleep for a bit and when I woke up I got on my computer and told one of my MFC friends about the dream. I mentioned that maybe it was a sign that the dates would be released soon. SURE enough I got online in the morning and the first thing I see are the tour dates

How nice.. wish i dream of Mika and can predict the future :roftl:

Yeh my boss has just said he wants me in the USA ASAP .. depends on flight costs .. but it looks really possible for me:wink2:

Lucky you!! ahh expenses all paid for.. darn it.. :boxed:

Seattle would of been perfect but I want to be back for Valentines day :biggrin2:

Ooooooooh.. :naughty:

So Freddie.

Is it possible that I could pay you in either my college fund or my love and devotion for you to ask why Atlanta or NO southern states are stops on the tour? :tears::tears:

Can I join in on that request?

mmmmmmmm really I can only do one place .. reason being I will have to fly through that airport . Seattle would be perfect but I want to be back by then :thumb_yello:

And the gig will have to be on a weekend toooo :biggrin2:

mmmmmmmm really I can only do one place .. reason being I will have to fly through that airport . Seattle would be perfect but I want to be back by then :thumb_yello:

And the gig will have to be on a weekend toooo :biggrin2:

:lmao: I was actually asking if you could ask the powers that be about the fact that there AREN'T any gigs in the southern states. :naughty: But, if those gigs existed in the first place, we'd still love to have you. :thumb_yello:

great news for you guys!! :biggrin2:

i`m still waiting for him to come to Argentina... if someone that will see him can tell hm that there is a country in south america called ARGENTINA that is waiting with a lot of fans!! someday he`ll come... or i hope so!! but not by the time of the fourth record!

Okk Ive had a look at the dates more closely .. New York would be the only one I could do :wink2:

OK, that pretty much helps me make up MY mind then :wink2:

NYC on a saturday is veeeery tempting for anyone.......:wink2:

Oh Robi... please please please... :blush-anim-cl:

dcdeb

Freddie you say it really :shocked:

Where are you now in England ?!

Maybe one day he come to Poland ii hope so:thumb_yello: :biggrin2:

Yes Im in England .. :biggrin2:

I have to go back to USA (Portland) with my job before March my boss said , Seattle would be great but I want to be back by then .. as the flights are on the company then New York I could do :biggrin2:

Poland next!:biggrin2: