Mika Confirmed US Tour Dates 2008

FREDDIESDOUBLE

Omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg!!!!!!!!!!

That Is Two Days After My Birthday!!! I Have Tickets!! (jan 29)

Eeekkkk

Ttyl

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are those the only 2 locations in Canada? I was sooooooo hoping he would come to New Brunswick. Any chance of that happening? I will surely do EVERYTHING in my power to make it to Montreal. Oh Yeah! TFTI.

there are three locations in Canada!I should know! i am near one of them!

Good morning , Mikas lovely management have just confirmed to me his USA tour dates :biggrin2:

Here you go :

28-Jan MON Montreal, QC Bell Centre 12/7 12pm

29-Jan TUE Toronto, ONT Kool Haus 12/7 10am

31-Jan THU Philadelphia, PA Electric Factory 12/14 10am

01-Feb FRI Boston, MA Orpheum Theatre 12/14 12pm

02-Feb SAT New York, NY Terminal 5 12/14 12pm

05-Feb TUE Chicago, IL House of Blues 12/15 10am

06-Feb WED Minneapolis, MN First Avenue 12/14 10am

08-Feb FRI Salt Lake City, UT In the Venue 12/15 10am

11-Feb MON Los Angeles, CA Wiltern 12/15 10am

12-Feb TUE San Francisco, CA Warfield 12/16 10am

14-Feb THU Seattle, WA Showbox SoDo 12/15 10am

15-Feb FRI Vancouver, BC Orpheum 12/15 10am

Where do we get the tickets? Is it on his website?

hi guys. its gabi from israel come out of the darkness. i needed some time within my quiet to absorb the whirlwind of emotions and experiences from the london adventure. was absolutely sure that london was my one shot and meeting you guys and seeing mika and all made a serious imprint on me. i needed to close up a bit into my thoughts about it all. now it looks like i have one more last amazing chance until my mika boy decides to come to israel. so, i think, hope, pray that my brother and i can come to philly and boston. question of wise fan clubers: how do i buy the best priced tickets for those shows?

all my love,

gabi

hi guys. its gabi from israel come out of the darkness. i needed some time within my quiet to absorb the whirlwind of emotions and experiences from the london adventure. was absolutely sure that london was my one shot and meeting you guys and seeing mika and all made a serious imprint on me. i needed to close up a bit into my thoughts about it all. now it looks like i have one more last amazing chance until my mika boy decides to come to israel. so, i think, hope, pray that my brother and i can come to philly and boston. question of wise fan clubers: how do i buy the best priced tickets for those shows?

all my love,

gabi

Hi gabi,

Tickets for all the North American shows are being sold at Ticketmaster.com

They still have tickets for both philly and boston as of today. Hope you can make it and good luck!