MIKA RECEIVES the book 2007: A Year in Cartoon Motion (Video footage)

awwwmika-1.jpgmymika-1.jpg

Here are the high res. versions taken by Christine! THAT SMILE:mf_lustslow: http://s240.photobucket.com/albums/ff237/BonjourMika1990/

Here's the footage *THANKS FOR FILMING SIVAN YOU ARE THE GREATEST!* Suzy, you are the cutest most charismatic person ever and this video proves it!http://s79.photobucket.com/albums/j129/laby14/?action=view&current=MIKA-LifeInCartoonMotionBook.flvThanks to you and Christine for making this a priority and for representing the staff with pride and love!

As many, if not most know, Mika received the book made by a gigantic staff of writers on December 2nd before his gig. I managed this creation and worked closely with lollipop_monkey who handled ALL of the technicalities. Really, I cannot thank her enough!

In case you havn't heard, Andy, Mika's cameraman informed Suzy while she was waiting to get into the venue that Mika had been reading the book for the past 20 minutes! Really, this is what sets him apart from other artists, he truly does love his fans and I am convinced that he appreciates the hours upon hours (even days) put in to making this book.

Here we are, the final month of the year 2007 and soon a new chapter will begin. I want to express how honored and truly proud I am to have been the one to start this tradition of creating "yearbooks". I look forward to doing this again next year…with of course all of your help because I'll be a stressed out college student by then. LOL

I know I can count on all of you for support. It was insane for me to start this project back in September! Everyone thought I was nuts over here at home and now I can say, "See it was all worth it, just to see that smile on his face."

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really think you've done a wonderful wonderful job.. and can't praise all of you enough... love the book.. thought it was a brilliant idea.. and for you to pull it through as well.. simply amazing..:biggrin2:

That's fab to see him holding it after all the hard work!

I did feel a bit sad though thinking that he was already so unwell that day (and that I didn't get to see him on the 4th!) but also wondered if he'd taken it to bed for some light reading between naps and medication! :wink2:

Thanks for posting Melanie.

amazing work Suzie, Sivan and everyone! He got it! He looks so adorable. I can't believe I was having hot chocolate with Pamette, Lulu and the girls while this hapenned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

We couln't resist! It was too cold! :naughty:

That's so awesome! Suzy you sound like you were a reporter!

Super professional and calm.

The book is huuuge. So nice to see Mika holding it. :biggrin2:

I agree. Suzy, you were fantastic and really really cute!

And i'm happy because i saw the amazing book before you gave it to Mica. That's wonderful! You can be proud of such a good job!!! :thumb_yello:

And now! I can hear the video. Thank you Sivan for the video and for having shown them in London! :biggrin2:

i hope there is some mention of my fantabulous and now famous hair in this book... it took a giant place during the first 6 months of the year :sneaky2: ...

just kidding, suzy you did a good job, had you learnt the script before you said it or was it spontaneous ? :naughty:

and the book looks very well done !!

Awww, that was soooo good wasn't it? :biggrin2::thumb_yello: Bless him. There's me saying that he's not allowed to be ill til after Tuesday night...........:blink: such a shame about the cancellations eh? Am so glad you got to see at least one show and give him the book after coming all that way.....well done for all your hard work!! That book is brilliant!! :thumb_yello: x

gosh guys...as stupid and cheesy as this may sound..im actually crying now because I've been stupid enough not to join this amazing site soon enough to be a part of this amazing, awesome book...im too late and now i feel dead depressed...i want to put a smile on mika's face sooo much because he puts a smile on my face everytime he just crosses my mind...and i missed out the chance...how terrible...:crybaby:

:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

That's so sweet! He seems like he appreciates it so much (as usual :bleh: )

Suzy...what a great job :thumb_yello: You managed a very good speech...with him looking at me like that i don't know what i would have done lol!

Thanks again to Mel and everyone who made this project possible, i'm glad to have taken part and you guys did a great job with the book!!!!

And thanks to Andy for letting us know that he read through it for 20 minutes :)

This was just great to see. Him actually taking receipt of the book. Well done to all who made the book possible. You could see just how genuinely touched he was to recieve it and hear the story that went along with it. I'm sure he wanted to talk more but it was understandable he had to rest his most precious tool... (his voice, for you lot with minds in the gutter!) ;)