London Accomodation Ideas 24/25 Feb

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hadn't really thought about this too much yet apart from that I would stay at Hammersmith this time, as it's cheaper for parking etc.

I guess I could come on the Saturday, again it depends on my cash situation, but Planet Hollywood was a blast and we really had a good time there, so that would be an option for going out to. Easy to get to on the tube from Hammersmith too.

Im definately not staying in the same hotel :thumbdown: whata crap hole that was ! i froze my ass of every bloody night, call that a duvet? i could spit through that :cool: grrrrrr the gits didnt even provide me with milk for my tea, i had whitener :blink: the only good thing about that hotel was the location......very close to Mika :wink2:

:naughty: anyways enough with the rant,im sooooooo up for partying in feb!! =D

wow, I'm soooo going to convince my mum I HAVE to go!:biggrin2:

but I hope i'm not the youngest then? how old is everyone?:naughty:

im 18, ill be 19 by then though:thumb_yello:

you gota love the oldlings though, they're sooooo much fun :punk:

I'm 15...15.75 by then:naughty:

is that ok? that I'm so young...

Is there anyone with some info about the whole thing...cause my mum...:boxed: ...she wants to know exactly how everything is planned...

she thinks i'm going to be in the middle over nowhere, crying and callling her saying i'm lost...:naughty:

I'm 15...15.75 by then:naughty:

is that ok? that I'm so young...

Is there anyone with some info about the whole thing...cause my mum...:boxed: ...she wants to know exactly how everything is planned...

she thinks i'm going to be in the middle over nowhere, crying and callling her saying i'm lost...:naughty:

:naughty: oh im sure we would make the effort to talk to you occassionally:wink2:

What kind of info does she need?

:naughty: oh im sure we would make the effort to talk to you occassionally:wink2:

What kind of info does she need?

how I go to londen, but that is something I have a talk about with the other dutchies:wink2:

where i'm going to stay, how much that is going to cost.

who the other people are, she wants to make sure i'm with ''good'' people who know how things work over there... she just doesn't want to worry about me when I'm in england :wink2: ...you know how mums are...:naughty:

how I go to londen, but that is something I have a talk about with the other dutchies:wink2:

where i'm going to stay, how much that is going to cost.

who the other people are, she wants to make sure i'm with ''good'' people who know how things work over there... she just doesn't want to worry about me when I'm in england :wink2: ...you know how mums are...:naughty:

Linde, the plan is to fly with at least a couple of Dutchies. Me and Shady have never been on a plane before so Rockinbabzz has kindly offered to babysit us. I'm sure she wouldn't mind another person to look after. :naughty:

So you won't be flying alone.

It also seems logical to me that we'll all book the same hostel/hotel/cellar.

Hopefully even the same as a lot of other MFCers from different countries.. so you'll be surrounded by loads of people all the time! (Till you get sick of us and want to drown us in the sink as I don't think we'll have a bathtub).

Linde, the plan is to fly with at least a couple of Dutchies. Me and Shady have never been on a plane before so Rockinbabzz has kindly offered to babysit us. I'm sure she wouldn't mind another person to look after. :naughty:

So you won't be flying alone.

It also seems logical to me that we'll all book the same hostel/hotel/cellar.

Hopefully even the same as a lot of other MFCers from different countries.. so you'll be surrounded by loads of people all the time! (Till you get sick of us and want to drown us in the sink as I don't think we'll have a bathtub).

thanks, that will help my when i'm going to talk about it with my mum:thumb_yello: yesterday she got really mad when I tried to talk about it with her...she thinks i'm spending way to much on mika...:boxed:

she said'' when you have a job and know more details...we can talk about it again....''

well...the details I have...no I only need a job :roftl:

Yeah, us Oldlings ROCK!

We know how to have a good time, and how to fall asleep in a chair in a really trendy bar too!:roftl: :roftl:

Hey

Do you guys mind if I stay in the same hostel/b and b/wherever. I am hoping to come for the hammersmith apollo and brixton next day so would be staying those two nights and dont really want to stay somewhere alone in London???

What places have u guys got in mind and how much will it be roughly do u think?

Liz x x x

Yeah, us Oldlings ROCK!

We know how to have a good time, and how to fall asleep in a chair in a really trendy bar too!:roftl: :roftl:

:punk: ahh yeah! you did it in style though Rose! lol i just wish i didnt have such a headache that night, i still loved every minute of it though:biggrin2:

Im definately not staying in the same hotel :thumbdown: whata crap hole that was ! i froze my ass of every bloody night, call that a duvet? i could spit through that :cool: grrrrrr the gits didnt even provide me with milk for my tea, i had whitener :blink: the only good thing about that hotel was the location......very close to Mika :wink2:

:naughty: anyways enough with the rant,im sooooooo up for partying in feb!! =D

Would you mind telling what hotel it was? I'm currently looking for a decent one, too, and really don't like the thought of freezing :no::sneaky2:

dutchies are still working on it. we still have decide about the 28th yes or no

and then we have to find the cheapest place to stay :roftl:

Exactly:naughty: As long as it's not too expensive...But I insist on getting the child price, being probably one of the youngest among all these oldlings:mf_rosetinted: :naughty:

and then we have to find the cheapest place to stay :roftl:

Watch out, the cheapest place is not always a reasonable place...

I'm trying to remember where we stayed for Somerset House... It was close to a bigger train station but I can't remember... Have to use the search option.