London Accomodation Ideas 24/25 Feb

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The fact that it's probably within a 3 minute radius of Mika's house has nothing to do with it eh? :naughty:

it is?? :shocked: *runs off to book it* :lmao:

no, seriously, first i don't think mika lives close to any hostel and second, it's the 3rd best rated hostel on hostelworld, my friend said it's ok (clean, safe and bug-free), it's available for all nights i need, and it's closer to the venues and cheaper than the palmer's lodge.

Hi,

Jus wondering if anyone wanted to room share because I am a broke student and its often cheaper to share a room. I shouldn;t be able to afford the mika tickets I bought, but its Mika and I had to!!!

Please pm me if interested in booking together a twin room or something like that!

Liz x x x

http://www.travelodge.co.uk/find_a_hotel/hotel/hotel_id/43/LondonBattersea

some of us are staying here, already booked!

49 pounds a triple, and travelodge was good in glasgow!:thumb_yello:

plus it's halfway between hammersmith and brixton...don't know how far from someone's house...:naughty:

It looks great !!!!!:biggrin2:

I really need a place to stay !!!!

plus it's halfway between hammersmith and brixton...don't know how far from someone's house...:naughty:

Travelodge was good in Glasgow ... :boxed:

Maybe it was all the drunk Scots that put me off .. and they walked in my room when I was naked !!!! ... :roftl:

Ok this works for me just dandy o :biggrin2:

Travelodge was good in Glasgow ... :boxed:

Maybe it was all the drunk Scots that put me off .. and they walked in my room when I was naked !!!! ... :roftl:

Ok this works for me just dandy o :biggrin2:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

i remember!!!

yes it was not so welcoming for you fd! :naughty:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

i remember!!!

yes it was not so welcoming for you fd! :naughty:

Yeh it was a nightmare for me!!!

For those who dont know , the two night were booked in different names , I needed to book in for the second night and forgot ... so me and Rak1 came back from shopping to find cleaners emptying my room!!!!:boxed: , then when I explained 30 mins later Im standing naked just about to go in the shower as my door opened and around ten drunk scots in kilts tried to to get in :roftl:

Ah poor Freddie, things like that is just funny afterwards!:wink2:

I'm looking for accomodation from the 24 tom the 29 februari, six nights.

Is it singelrooms in this place?

Showers?

Internetconnection?

Is there a tube station close?

Should we organize a front page like the one in the old London accomodation thread, Where you can see where people are staying?:thumb_yello:

Ah poor Freddie, things like that is just funny afterwards!:wink2:

I'm looking for accomodation from the 24 tom the 29 februari, six nights.

Is it singelrooms in this place?

Showers?

Internetconnection?

Is there a tube station close?

Should we organize a front page like the one in the old London accomodation thread, Where you can see where people are staying?:thumb_yello:

Yeh at the time I was pushing at the door to keep them out as a load of drunk scots men in kilts were trying to get in :naughty:

They will have showers

Nice idea on the front page

Yeh at the time I was pushing at the door to keep them out as a load of drunk scots men in kilts were trying to get in :naughty:

They will have showers

Nice idea on the front page

front page means first post?

in first post you write who's staying where?

nice nice one! :thumb_yello:

sounds alright, just a bit hard to reach by tube i guess... info from their website:

Transport links:

Clapham Junction railway stn - ¾m

East Putney tube stn - 1¾m

Heathrow airport - 16m

Bus routes available nearby.

well, i've already booked the meininger hostel, so if anyone else wants to stay at a hostel in a 12-bed-dorm (top-rated, 5min-walk to tube station Gloucester Road, 13 pounds a night, breakfast included), i'd be happy not to be the only MFCer there this time. :wink2:

sounds alright, just a bit hard to reach by tube i guess... info from their website:

Transport links:

Clapham Junction railway stn - ¾m

East Putney tube stn - 1¾m

Heathrow airport - 16m

Bus routes available nearby.

well, i've already booked the meininger hostel, so if anyone else wants to stay at a hostel in a 12-bed-dorm (top-rated, 5min-walk to tube station Gloucester Road, 13 pounds a night, breakfast included), i'd be happy not to be the only MFCer there this time. :wink2:

that sounds like a really nice place, i may stay there for a few nights as well,have u got a link for a website. That is really cheap as well especially for London!

Yeh it was a nightmare for me!!!

For those who dont know , the two night were booked in different names , I needed to book in for the second night and forgot ... so me and Rak1 came back from shopping to find cleaners emptying my room!!!!:boxed: , then when I explained 30 mins later Im standing naked just about to go in the shower as my door opened and around ten drunk scots in kilts tried to to get in :roftl:

How I wish I was there, priceless!:roftl:

DUTCHIESSSS Have we come to an agreement about le hostel yet?:blink:

that sounds like a really nice place, i may stay there for a few nights as well,have u got a link for a website. That is really cheap as well especially for London!

here's their website: http://meininger-hostels.com/index.php?id=12&L=1

but you can also find it on hostelworld, that's where i booked. :wink2:

Hi people, can anyone reccomend a cheap bed and breakfast near or around the Brixton area for 26th until 29th feb for the mika gigs. There is two of us but looking for a twin room preferably. As long as the walls arent damp and the place is half decent! so has anyone got any reccomendations???