Carling Brixton Academy - London

Pamette

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:naughty: You're too fast! I sent you a PM few seconds ago. :roftl:

Mouahaha! I just woke up in fact! Was having a nap and suddenly I felt the computer calling me, and I opened the MFC window and what did I see...!?!

Thanks for PMing me anyway :biggrin2:

Just bought my ticket but realised that people don't seem pleased with the website about sending the tickets. Is it just for oversea or also for the UK? Didn't want to wait until Monday as I'll be working... Bit worried now...

Just bought my ticket but realised that people don't seem pleased with the website about sending the tickets. Is it just for oversea or also for the UK? Didn't want to wait until Monday as I'll be working... Bit worried now...

Same here:blink: Hope there's no problem with my tickets, especially with Queenie's birthday gift!!:shocked:

We had told you to be patient though :sneaky2: Well I hope there won't be any problem... It went fine for the last gig it seems. But I'd advice those who still haven't got theirs to wait a bit longer.

And It don't think it will be soldout in a couple of hours, don't have to spend the whole night awake to get them :biggrin2: (Well I say this but I guess I would stay up all night myself lol)

please stop panicking about seetickets !! they had problems for a few gigs, but i had oredred several tickets for the last UK tour, and some of the tickets arrived several weeks before the shows !!! there were problems only for Brighton and London... the other ones didn't arrive months before but they arrived way in time for the gigs... and when they didn't, they sent an email saying they would be available at the venue (brighton and london 3rd)

Did you receive some of your tickets at home?

not home in france, home at my sister's in london. so no, they don't send overseas :wink2:

if you have an address in london for them to send them, you won't have any problem UNLESS they don't receive them in time, then you'll have to collect them at the venue...

Same here:blink: Hope there's no problem with my tickets, especially with Queenie's birthday gift!!:shocked:

Don't worry! You'll have your tickets. :wink2:

Maybe not at home but you can take them at the box office there.

You won't have any problem. :biggrin2:

I just said that maybe you won't have it several weeks before the gig.

it wouldn't be a problem picking up the tix at the box office either, if they don't send it in time. in brixton and hammersmith, the box offices opened at 4-5 pm, so you just have to leave the queue for 5 minutes (we did that all the time anyway :naughty: ) and get your ticket there.

Don't worry! You'll have your tickets. :wink2:

Maybe not at home but you can take them at the box office there.

You won't have any problem. :biggrin2:

I just said that maybe you won't have it several weeks before the gig.

it wouldn't be a problem picking up the tix at the box office either, if they don't send it in time. in brixton and hammersmith, the box offices opened at 4-5 pm, so you just have to leave the queue for 5 minutes (we did that all the time anyway :naughty: ) and get your ticket there.

Thank you so much gals, I was really worried, especially for Queenie's birthday present, I know how bad she wants to be there (it's not that I don't, of course, hehehe, but it's her gift)

I bought tickets to at seetickets, but didn't get a confirmation yet.

Did anybody get a confirmation?? I'm starting to worry a bit because it said you have to get a conformation within 24 hours and it's been 23 hours already...

And can the card holder only get the tickets at the venue?? Because I paid with the creditcard of my friend but she's not coming.. I can take her creditcard with me though do you think that's okay with them??

NICOLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:huglove: You MUST come!!! I want to meet you so much! Can you imagine?:punk:

Yes! I can imagine, cause I want to meet you too! So so much! :huglove:

But I dunno if I can or should come! I mean, I'm not sure if I have enough money and stuff. I need to think. Think even more than at the moment! :shocked: My head will explode.

Have you already bought your concert ticket? Did you buy it yourself? Cause I'm not sure if I know how to buy it from the internet and stuff. :boxed:

Yes! I can imagine, cause I want to meet you too! So so much! :huglove:

But I dunno if I can or should come! I mean, I'm not sure if I have enough money and stuff. I need to think. Think even more than at the moment! :shocked: My head will explode.

Have you already bought your concert ticket? Did you buy it yourself? Cause I'm not sure if I know how to buy it from the internet and stuff. :boxed:

I really hope you can, hun. I bought my ticket (and Queenie's) yesterday, it's easy, just have to fill in the datails and it's done. I did it through seeticket though and I'm kindda worried for there seems to have been some problem with them, hope it all turns out well!

I really hope you can, hun. I bought my ticket (and Queenie's) yesterday, it's easy, just have to fill in the datails and it's done. I did it through seeticket though and I'm kindda worried for there seems to have been some problem with them, hope it all turns out well!

I just checked out how much plane tickets would cost and they were sooo cheap! I mean I think I even could afford it :shocked:

Well. All that I'd have to pay for would be the concert ticket and plane tickets. I can sleep at the bus station or something. :roftl: I'm used to that after Birmingham when I ended up in the wrong city.:roftl:

I just checked out how much plane tickets would cost and they were sooo cheap! I mean I think I even could afford it :shocked:

Well. All that I'd have to pay for would be the concert ticket and plane tickets. I can sleep at the bus station or something. :roftl: I'm used to that after Birmingham when I ended up in the wrong city.:roftl:

C'm on Nicole! You don't need excuses!

you know you got to, and want to ;)

:bleh:

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! I'm sure sleeping would not be a problem, dear. Now I'm excited already!!!

DId you end up in the wrong city?????:shocked: And I thought I was the most absent minded person on Earth...