Carling Brixton Academy - London

Pamette

:thumbdown: A real shame! We're not better than Tokio Hotel fans!

I don't understand why things like that can happen. It's sad!

If i was Mica and learnt about that, i would think "And they want the MFC to be the official fanclub..."

If i was them, i would be embarrassed in front of Mika. I don't think he will be so nice with us if he feels the bad atmosphere between the fans. He may be disappointed.

Well the people I spoke to on the phone told me earlier on that the atmosphere in the queue was so bad today that even Mika's management had been informed of it. I don't know who much reliable the info is, but well, if it's true, shame on us, really.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well...first reaction this morning when I got the text abt queuing so early was

"WTF! this is becoming a Tokyo Hotel gig!"

it is a bit extreme,and it should be toned down...I for one wouldn't go at 1 am at the venue

Well the people I spoke to on the phone told me earlier on that the atmosphere in the queue was so bad today that even Mika's management had been informed of it. I don't know who much reliable the info is, but well, if it's true, shame on us, really.

Avoca told me (if I haven't misunderstood) that John and/or the management knows about the queue situation so....:boxed:

Argh, I'm off to home now, see you later! :wink2:

Avoca told me (if I haven't misunderstood) that John and/or the management knows about the queue situation so....:boxed:

Argh, I'm off to home now, see you later! :wink2:

Well if Avoca said it too, it confirms what the other sources told me. :thumbdown:

Honestly, the MFC can't be blamed or held responsible for bad manners. And, I think Management knows this. However, once we become official, these people that have bad manners, can be banned from contests, passes, etc.

Once official, rules can be set up. Right now, there really aren't any rules except for the HUMAN ones..the ones that should be followed but people forget about when they are only looking out for number 1. And, I'm not talking about Mika. :sneaky2:

It's not shame on us, it's shame on them! For the most part, I find most of the MFCer's to be respectful. But, it's those few..that give the rest of us a bad name.

Niki...you have a tough job but, you are doing a great job at it. :thumb_yello:

:thumbdown: A real shame! We're not better than Tokio Hotel fans!

I don't understand why things like that can happen. It's sad!

If i was Mica and learnt about that, i would think "And they want the MFC to be the official fanclub..."

If i was them, i would be embarrassed in front of Mika. I don't think he will be so nice with us if he feels the bad atmosphere between the fans. He may be disappointed.

I'm so with you Pamette! :sad:

That's exactly what I'm thinking too!

You know i really don't understand. i mean i have never been to a gig, and considering i've known about him since april, i would obv love to get a front row if i ever go to a gig. i mean sure i'd love "special" treatment - best view/front row, backstage passes, etc, who wouldn't, but i for one would not push and carry on like that...actions speak louder than words and those who jump the queue and push and misbehave should be ashamed of themselves. u know i long sooo much to be there but i'll never do that to ppl. if they were there b4 me it's only fair they get in first. if u wanna be in the front row, get up early and go cause it's really really unfair to those who made sacrifices to be there early to get a good position, only to be pushed around by a late comer. they should put theirselves in those ppl positions.

this whole issue has me really sad and disappointed.

think about our reputation now with Mika and his management :no: and we wonder why Mika doesn't do meet and greets/stay long for them/take posed pics :no: