Carling Brixton Academy - London

Pamette

It depends. She only asked me if i had a bag, i said "no" and she let me go inside without doing body searches and with my bottle of water.

Another girl told Em' she couldn't go inside with her bottle.

It was strange because it depended on the people.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey! this is not Mika related but the 28 there will be also Robyn gig in London at Koko........when I saw this date in her calendar and London as the location I supposed she would be Mika support band, but no...she will have her own show instead........anyway this is herr myspace page: http://www.myspace.com/robynmyspace

she's pretty good! :wink2:

I know her with this song "Do You Know (What it Takes)" and "Show me love". It was a long time ago...

EDIT: :shocked: Oh my god! 10 years! I'm old!

It's my birthday and i think i'm old! :naughty:

Happy Birthday Pamette :happybday:

Liz x x x

p.s hope i get to meet loads of u at the gigs in london, i wil hopefully be at all three!!!:biggrin2:

It's yer birthday??

Yeah! I'm 26. :biggrin2: I can forget the reduction prices. I'm too old. :naughty: or maybe too young. I have to wait my 60th birthday. :bleh:

Happy Birthday Pamette :happybday:

Liz x x x

p.s hope i get to meet loads of u at the gigs in london, i wil hopefully be at all three!!!:biggrin2:

Thank you! :biggrin2: I hope you"ll meet a lot of MFCers there!

Yeah! I'm 26. :biggrin2: I can forget the reduction prices. I'm too old. :naughty: or maybe too young. I have to wait my 60th birthday. :bleh:

Thank you! :biggrin2: I hope you"ll meet a lot of MFCers there!

:shocked: I thought you were like 15...or....19....or 20.....

:yay:

Happy birthday though! Eat lots of chocolate for me! :thumb_yello:

What does it mean? :sneaky2: Am i too childish? or maybe my english is soooo baaaad. :naughty:

I look like i was younger and now i write like i was younger.

Anyway, thank you for having wished me my birthday!!! :wink2:

Yeah, you act like a 5-year-old and write like a 2-year-old. :thumbdown: Quite pathetic to be honest. :thumbdown:

Haha, noooo, I dunno why I thought you were younger, because of your avatar maybe....looks all cheerful and funny and stuff. :naughty::bleh:

And don't whine. Imagine if I said something like "REALLY? I have always thought you were 86!!" XD

I called Seetickets and I got comfirmation that my tickets for the 28th are ok, but that they will leave them at the venue. So, no worries anymore...

except... Yooligan wants to go the 26th!!!

Is it true there are not many fans going the 28th?

Who are we gonna meet??

Sorry you didn't hear a lot from me.

I allways have like 5 minutes on the computer, than I have to go for work, cooking or... yooligan on the computer!!!!!

Thank you! :biggrin2: You seem very busy!

I called Seetickets and I got comfirmation that my tickets for the 28th are ok, but that they will leave them at the venue. So, no worries anymore...

Who are we gonna meet??

Look at the list! I think there will be many MFCers.

Happy birthday, Pamette!!!

Great to meet you in London...looking forwards to meeting you again! :punk:

Thank you! :biggrin2:

Sorry! I didn't talk to you as much as i wanted. I'm too not shy (ok, maybe a little bit) but also :blink: i don't know how to write "coincée" in English.

It was worse with people who spoke English. I was too afraid to make mistakes. I know it's stupid. :blush-anim-cl:

But i try to improve myself! :biggrin2:

I hope you had fun in London. What did you do?

Who are we gonna meet??

I´ll be there :thumb_yello:

did you ask them if they keep every ticket at the venue or did you ask them to do that for you?

glad to see we will meet lots of you the 28th!

I was not sure for what date the list was :blush-anim-cl:

I asked to keep the tickets at the venue for us. I just didnot want te take a risk.

Maybe every foreigner should call them. The people in UK get them home anyway.

How can we meet the 28th? It would be nice to be organised so we all can stand together at the front... a big Mika addicted group!

And can we arrange something after the gig so we can meet Mika?

Last time in Vorst we were not organised but got to see Mika anyway. Though it is nicer when you are one group...

:woot_jump:

Hey all you lovely people:wub2:

I can’t go to London in February and I’m very sad about :sad: fact. I wanted to meet so many of you!. So I thought well when I can’t be there maybe something that belongs to me can be there ^^

So that’s what I do ^^ I have a very cute little book and I never knew what to use it for. I will send it to Mariposa and she takes it with her to London and if somebody wants to, he can write something in it.

Will somebody go to the US gigs who is in London? If yes maybe the book can go on tour with you haha.. :roftl:

Don’t know why I had this weird idea but I’m just sad for not being in London with you so I hope maybe someone writes something in my little book… so it’s like a “substitute-me” in London haha:naughty: :wub2:

This is the book

chlirn2.jpg