Gift Book for Yasmine a.k.a DaWack- the talented artist!

DaniCaz

Hello everybodyy!!

I have a little question...I saw my T shirt on the vid, and I´m VEEERY HAPPY!!! but I didn´t saw my Logia Penniman Drawing...maybe you didn´t put it, and it´s ok, or maybe I´m a little dumb and I don´t recognize it!

This is the drawing:

logiafotologpeque-1.jpg

Sorry if I alredy asked this, but I´m a little dumb with the study and I don´t remember everything (the german man is chasing me....don´t you know him?? his name´s alzheimer...!)

ha ha that was funny :roftl: alzheimer :lmao: anyway, sorry lol.. errrm i'm sure its there somewhere, but it is pretty dark, so err it must be hiding lol

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING!!!!!

YOU ROCK!

Thanks Danika :blush-anim-cl:

you're welcome hun :wink2:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yes you did!Thanks:blush-anim-cl:

that bunny is actually chubby bunny!

I was bored at school one day and I made it, I have a few cartoon characters made by me, they are all in my myspace gallery, I came up with all of them at school :naughty: I just get sooo bored :roftl:

chubbybunny.jpg

That drawing is soooo cute!:wub2:

Hi!!!

I forgot to say that im really happy coz saw my drawing in the book for yasmine,i love the book...All the drawings were awesome :thumb_yello: lol

Heaps of hugs from Argentina!

aw, thanks! Glad u saw your drawing =] i'm surprised anyone saw anything in that light :roftl:

edit: oh oops not the giftbook, but hey it's mika :naughty:

huuuw:). i can't really understand him. what is he talking? :) hej and hotdlp, how did you get there? i mean at this party???

aaaaw, i saw my drawing in the video :D.

you did the book just so amazing, thanks a lot again!

sorry, i think this question was already asked, but you don't have pics of yasemine when you gave her the book?

huuuw:). i can't really understand him. what is he talking? :) hej and hotdlp, how did you get there? i mean at this party???

aaaaw, i saw my drawing in the video :D.

you did the book just so amazing, thanks a lot again!

sorry, i think this question was already asked, but you don't have pics of yasemine when you gave her the book?

erm, he was basically thanking everyone, and asking us how far we had travelled to get there.

John (mika's tour manager) gave out wristbands to a few bunch of people in the queue.

Aw thank you! :wub2:

I didn't give it to her personally cos she was busy, so i got the security guy to give it to her, but luckily i managed to talk to her 3 days later at the party :)

Hi Danika,

First of all, I have to congratulate you for the beautiful work. Yasmine’ll have a nice MFC’s souvenir.:thumb_yello:

However, unfortunately, I didn’t find my work in the book.:no: I sent it to your home address and you informed me that you received it on 01/18. What happened?:emot-sad:

You can find my name in the list. I’m number 24.

Hi Danika,

First of all, I have to congratulate you for the beautiful work. Yasmine’ll have a nice MFC’s souvenir.:thumb_yello:

However, unfortunately, I didn’t find my work in the book.:no: I sent it to your home address and you informed me that you received it on 01/18. What happened?:emot-sad:

If you watch the "part 2" video (on the front page) you'll see at the end that the other pieces of artwork are placed in a wallet that has been "sewn" into the book, because we ran out of pages and therefore could not stick it in. It's very probable that it's in there. Sorry you can't see it...

Hi Danika,

You're the one who wrote about Brazil right? Yours is on the very last page in a folder cos I couldn't stick all the pages in the book :wink2:

I was near the car when Yasmine left and heard her ask if anyone there had put together the book. She really loved it and wanted you all to know that.

Great job everyone! :thumb_yello:

Aw, thanks for that Christine :wub2: what day was that on?

that cover you made is soooooo beautiful, i like it alot.

thanx alot for doing this and for putting my dress pictures in it. it was so great to see my design in that book, what did you say in the video? i couln't understand it.

that cover you made is soooooo beautiful, i like it alot.

thanx alot for doing this and for putting my dress pictures in it. it was so great to see my design in that book, what did you say in the video? i couln't understand it.

thank you! :wub2:

errm in the whole video? or the bit where we get to your page? (I don't really remember what we said :naughty: )

You're the one who wrote about Brazil right? Yours is on the very last page in a folder cos I couldn't stick all the pages in the book :wink2:

Yes, it was me :naughty: . You have a good memory. Thank you for the information. Indeed, my work has many pages cos was about a Brazilian Naïve’s art which in some way remembers me Yasmine’s art: strong colors express people’s joy.

http://http://www.ardies.com/barbara6.html

http://www.ardies.com/cassemiro3.htm

Yes, it was me :naughty: . You have a good memory. Thank you for the information. Indeed, my work has many pages cos was about a Brazilian Naïve’s art which in some way remembers me Yasmine’s art: strong colors express people’s joy.

http://http://www.ardies.com/barbara6.html

http://www.ardies.com/cassemiro3.htm

And I ususally don't have good memory :roftl:

Wow they're so colourful, def. reminds me of Yasmine's work:thumb_yello: