MIKA's Christmas/Advent calendar

Blue Sky

How do these advent things work? Is there supposed to be something extra-special on the 25th? Like I said, the 22nd opens up Scissor Sisters, 23rd is Colbie Caillat, 24th is Clocks, but nothing at all seems to happen on the 25th. :blink: Maybe it's something special and it's Mika. If it is, it's hidden, or you can't activate it by cheating. :bleh:

I tend to think the latter, because it would be quite anticlimactic if it just stopped right there.

It better have Mika in it, otherwise why would it even be advertised on his site?:blink:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It better have Mika in it, otherwise why would it even be advertised on his site?:blink:

hmmm, I'm afraid Hannah's right :(...

And I'm sad to say, but I think the reason why it was advertised, is because there is a link to buy happy ending....

If you click on the disco thing or on the link that says: "click here for perfect christmas gifts for the music fan in you" you get a site that sells songs, one of them, happy ending...

hmmm, I'm afraid Hannah's right :(...

And I'm sad to say, but I think the reason why it was advertised, is because there is a link to buy happy ending....

If you click on the disco thing or on the link that says: "click here for perfect christmas gifts for the music fan in you" you get a site that sells songs, one of them, happy ending...

NO! :crybaby:

Screw this..:thumbdown:

hahaha

On actual advent calendars, there's nothing for the 25th. Unless I'm mistaken..but I have one, and there's no day 25.

no they do usually go up to the 24th :wink2:

oh man and i was really looking forward to hearing mika's message.. what a waste of time lol

Well it's now the 24th (Merry Christmas to every one for tomorrow :wub2: ) And no Mika! :shocked:

f.xXx

well then.. it was a lie! it was all a lie! they lied to us.. noooo :crybaby:

just kidding :naughty:

pfft.. next year, i'll be waiting for mika's turn :mf_rosetinted: