mika's rather funky glasses

emmylou

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

are they a (rather bold ) fashion statement and can he not see without them ???

sorry if this has already been answered before xxx:cool:

I don't think anyone knows for sure.

There have been close up pictures of his eyes analu=yzed to death for evidence of contact wearing though!

I personally think they are a fashion statement!

The ones he was wearing before the Brixton gig the other day don't even look as if they have glass in them! :roftl:

i hate my glasses as they make me look worse than what i am !!! justlike his funky ones wish i had the guts to wera stuff like that

Well, you know Mika.............not afraid of anything! :wink2:

are they a (rather bold ) fashion statement and can he not see without them ???

sorry if this has already been answered before xxx:cool:

In Australia, he was wearing glasses when he got out of the car before the show, and explained to us that he did need to wear them.

When I was a kid, I had to wear glasses. But before that, I wanted glasses so badly. I thought they were so awesome, so I bought a drugstore pair and punched the lenses out.

I think Mika does the same thing.:naughty:

I'd love to see those close up hi-res piccies of his eyes! Does anyone have them?

That was the most horrible picture that I have ever seen on these forums. I didn't know what to expect when I opened up that thread and what opened was an eyeball photo that was bigger than it should have been. Yes, the contacts were def showing in the photo, but I don't think anyone's eyes should be magnified 5000 times and looked at that closely. It was just not right.:shocked::blink::biggrin2:

I still have nightmares about that huge of an eye.

That was the most horrible picture that I have ever seen on these forums. I didn't know what to expect when I opened up that thread and what opened was an eyeball photo that was bigger than it should have been. Yes, the contacts were def showing in the photo, but I don't think anyone's eyes should be magnified 5000 times and looked at that closely. It was just not right.:shocked::blink::biggrin2:

I still have nightmares about that huge of an eye.

*shivers* i think i know the pic u mean... i hate looking at pictures of eyes close up

*shivers* i think i know the pic u mean... i hate looking at pictures of eyes close up

Armande, I thought I was the only one!!! Thanks for understanding....hopefully no one will go out and find that thread and rebump it. I remember when that photo was posted it was at the same time that some people were complaining about other "Mikagasmic" photos that were being posted. I had to laugh, because the only one that truly bothered me was the GIANT EYEBALL. *shivers* is right.

Armande, I thought I was the only one!!! Thanks for understanding....hopefully no one will go out and find that thread and rebump it. I remember when that photo was posted it was at the same time that some people were complaining about other "Mikagasmic" photos that were being posted. I had to laugh, because the only one that truly bothered me was the GIANT EYEBALL. *shivers* is right.

lol, i feel your pain

i am going to have nightmares of giant eyeballs tonight :boxed:

Hahahahaha.... I take photos of peoples eyes as part of my job. :biggrin2:

I don't think I could do your job. Do you have to look at the photos close up then? (can you tell that I am a bit fascinated and repulsed at the same time?) Human nature is strange!

I don't think I could do your job. Do you have to look at the photos close up then? (can you tell that I am a bit fascinated and repulsed at the same time?) Human nature is strange!

Hehehe... I do some anterior shots (the front of the eye), but mostly take photos of the backs of people eyes. i.e. their retina, macula and optic nerve.

I don't get grossed out at all by those photos... but I do get completely grossed out by clinical photos in books of people with serious eye conditions... most of them are very nasty. :thumbdown:

<===have eye contacts and wish i didnt need them... but its better than glasses!

one day ill do the laser.... :blink:

Really?

I loveeeeeee my glasses!:mf_rosetinted:

But I need to get them tightened or something; whenever I look down they fal of my face:thumbdown: