mika's rather funky glasses

emmylou

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

<===have eye contacts and wish i didnt need them... but its better than glasses!

one day ill do the laser.... :blink:

I had the laser done 11 years ago, and it was the best thing I EVER did!! I was very short sighted and totally depended on my contacts and glasses (which I hated, BRR!!) and I feel like a new person since I had that done.

The freedom!! I can go to the beach and actually SEE where my towel is :mf_lustslow:

I'm just going to use this thread as an excuse to post my picture because I need to look at it as often as possible. I love this man.

2092445826_e9ffb99f19_o.jpg

Christine, this pic is INCREDIBLE!! Almost as incredible as the man himself :wub2:Sooo nice...I can't believe I didn't get to "meet" him in London, but I suppose that the other few meetings that I had with him up to now (til Feb that is!) will have to make up for it:biggrin2:

are they a (rather bold ) fashion statement and can he not see without them ???

sorry if this has already been answered before xxx:cool:

I noticed his glasses in the Australia’s interview and I’m sure that he needs to use glasses. He doesn’t seem to be myopic. Maybe, he has astigmatism because of the kind of the lenses. You can notice: his eyes were a little bigger.

"]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=1JsAIt114JM[/url]

He puts contact lenses for the gigs and he takes off the lenses for the photos.:wink2: