2007 -- Mika interview backstage @ Wetten dass

mariposa

Mika interview yesterday backstage @ Wetten dass !!!

http://www.zdf.de/ZDFmediathek/content/9602?inPopup=true

ok, the direct link isn't working...

do it this way:

type Mika in the little search box on http://www.zdf.de homepage, then chose the video result "Mika: Gewinnen ist nicht alles"

or paste this link in your windows media player:

http://wstreaming.zdf.de/zdf/veryhig...8_mika_wed.asx

------------------------------------------------------

2 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

It's a better quality one.

Edited by mari62
adding updated quoted content
  • Like 1

Mika interview yesterday backstage @ Wetten dass !!!

http://www.zdf.de/ZDFmediathek/content/9602?inPopup=true'>http://www.zdf.de/ZDFmediathek/content/9602?inPopup=true

ok, the direct link isn't working....

do it this way:

1. go on http://www.zdf.de

2. click on "zdf mediathek"

3. click on "sendungen"

4. chose "wetten dass in graz"

5. chose "mehr aus Wetten dass in graz"

6. page 2 "Mika gewinnen ist nicht alles"

thank uuu!!:huglove:

ahah he's been interviewed by a nice chinese girl:wub2:

"I want a car, a car!!!!":roftl::roftl:

someone can help me {my english sux}

->after the kylie minogue part, with whom mika said is obsessed? :blink:

thank uuu!!:huglove:

ahah he's been interviewed by a nice chinese girl:wub2:

"I want a car, a car!!!!":roftl::roftl:

someone can help me {my english sux}

->after the kylie minogue part, with whom mika said is obsessed? :blink:

Renee Zellweger :wub2:

Ah, are we posting here now. :biggrin2:

Like I just said in the other thread:

Hey, I like this interview. :original:

Nice interviewer, nice questions AND it is in English without dubbing!

[Edit] After watching the entire interview I still like it. And I saw the sparkling eyes again - thank god, they are still there! :thumb_yello:

Hehe, so Mika is obsessed with Renee Zellweger - sitting at her doorstep and selling breadcrumps on Ebay... :naughty: - Mika, don't bring us to ideas please... :naughty:

The 14 year old golfball guy impressed me too btw. :biggrin2:

Ah, are we posting here now. :biggrin2:

Like I just said in the other thread:

After watching this video I think that probably he isn't as ill as we all said/thought yesterday?! That's great!

Still he should get a rest...:wink2:

haha, what he says about that golfball guy is hilarious.

and he says where the skeletons come from, i remember people were wondering if they meant something

what golfball? GraySkelly's origins??:shocked:

someone could summarize the interview?

I've to listen to in 100 times before understand clearly..I'm a stupid italian:blush-anim-cl:

After watching this video I think that probably he isn't as ill as we all said/thought yesterday?! That's great!

Still he should get a rest...:wink2:

Well the interview was done in a quiet setting, on a sofa... Totally different to a performance on stage. I think he still looked tired but at least his eyes were sparkling again and he looked like he was feeling more comfortable. Which was good, I think.

Hehe. No, in the program there was a bet: a 14 year old boy said he was able to recognize the brand of a golfball blindfolded by 'tasting' it - putting it in his mouth, feeling the surface with his tongue, the shape... (like Mika showed). This guy said he could recognize 4 out of 5 and he did! I was impressed. :thumb_yello:

someone could summarize the interview?

I've to listen to in 100 times before understand clearly..I'm a stupid italian:blush-anim-cl:

Greta, in the show they had people doing weird things before M's performance, including a boy stuffing golfball into his mouth and being able to tell the brand of the balls doing that (yeah don't ask ... I was shocked too ;))

Basically Mika says he was impressed by this boy. They also talk about how great he found the German tour, the visual aspect of the show and of the album and DVD covers: Mika says it has ro remain "cheap" and "home-made", "human", that he doesn't want everything to be too big or computerized.

Then the interviewer asks him if he's met Kylie Minogue before and he says non but that he'd rather stalk Renee Zelweiger.

Btw he says "I'm doing a lot of tv shows with Kylie this week" or did I get that part wrong? I didn't know he had other shows on his agenda.. MIKA TAKE A BREAK!

I must forget loads of things, the others will fill u up :)

Btw he says "I'm doing a lot of tv shows with Kylie this week" or did I get that part wrong? I didn't know he had other shows on his agenda.. MIKA TAKE A BREAK!

I heard it too but I tried to ignore it on purpose. :wink2:

Greta, in the show they had people doing weird things before M's performance, including a boy stuffing golfball into his mouth and being able to tell the brand of the balls doing that (yeah don't ask ... I was shocked too ;))

Basically Mika says he was impressed by this boy. They also talk about how great he found the German tour, the visual aspect of the show and of the album and DVD covers: Mika says it has ro remain "cheap" and "home-made", "human", that he doesn't want everything to be too big or computerized.

Then the interviewer asks him if he's met Kylie Minogue before and he says non but that he'd rather stalk Renee Zelweiger.

aaw thanx:cheerful_h4h:

...then I've understood quite right!:D I founded pix of that guy..hylarious:roftl:

you can watch this golf ball bet when typing "Kinderwette Golfbälle" in the box on the http://www.zdf.de page (or copy it if you don't have the "ä" on your computer :bleh: ). It was quite funny !! :roftl:

I just watched it again - and I'm still impressed! :thumb_yello:

I could buy a drive licence in Naples if he wants it so badly and hasn't time for guide lessons:glasses3:

but not the world peace! :roftl:

you can watch this golf ball bet when typing "Kinderwette Golfbälle" in the box on the http://www.zdf.de page (or copy it if you don't have the "ä" on your computer :bleh: ). It was quite funny !! :roftl:

Oh I saw it live yesterday... Imagine my face! I don't understand a word of german so I didn't know what they were about to do, and suddenly I see this kid stuffing a golfball into his mouth! I was like "nnnnno he's gonna swallow it or what?"

Rah these Germans! ;) ;)

And yeah I agree he looks far better in this interview... still tired in my opinion, but comfortable. And I really loved his sense of humour when he said "Oh new year wishes always make me look bad cause I would ask for a car when I should be asking for worldpeace" or sthg in this tone :biggrin2: :biggrin2: LOVED IT!

Oh I saw it live yesterday... Imagine my face! I don't understand a word of german so I didn't know what they were about to do, and suddenly I see this kid stuffing a golfball into his mouth! I was like "nnnnno he's gonna swallow it or what?"

Rah these Germans! ;) ;)

And yeah I agree he looks far better in this interview... still tired in my opinion, but comfortable. And I really loved his sense of humour when he said "Oh new year wishes always make me look bad cause I would ask for a car when I should be asking for worldpeace" or sthg in this tone :biggrin2: :biggrin2: LOVED IT!

WORLDPEACE!!!! :biggrin2:

Oh no, whenever I hear someone saying it it makes me think of Miss Congeniality and Sandra Bullock :mf_rosetinted: