If Mik@ cuts his hair???

Mikadmirer

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I'll sink into a deeeeep depression and wear black and cry all day long if he ever dared to cut his beautiful, curly, goldenish brown locks! heck..the only reason people FINALLY started liking my hair is because its JUST like mika's! before..everyone used to...I dunno....tease! but..that aside...Mika is incredible with his curly locks...I love them so so so so much!!:mf_lustslow:

Sacré bleu!!!! :shocked:

Slicked back, okay. Lobbed off - oh dear.

Not bald, just like his Westminster days when it was the traditional "boy" haircut. More than anything though, I wish he'd just wake up in the morning, wash his hair and not bother with it at all after that. It looks so damn gorgeous when it's floppy, disheveled, mostly straight with the natural curls at the ends. Seriously, it's a LOT less work it looks a lot better than granny. His hair looks fine in the tight curls, but it just looks so obviously curling ironed. He needs to at least just run his fingers through it and loosen them a bit.

I'm with whoever says they don't care what he does with his hair. I don't have to like it, like the suggestion above but he's young and thin and his hair will grow back.

I'm more curious about when he does get a hair cut like now, how it gets so curly where as his younger pictures he has very short straight hair. I just doubt that he straighten those short strands of hair. I'm not asking for an answer, i'd rather hear it from MIka himself but i am curious about that.

*thoughtful* It might be the multiracial thing though..... nvm.

:lmfao:

It's not really curly. :mf_rosetinted:

I think me and mika have the exact same hair type so..I may be able to answer....well..when i was younger...my hair used to be longer and i always used to brush it and tie it up in a ponytail...so..it was always straight. Then when I had my haircut...I'd just wash it, brush it once and then leave it to dry all naturally..and so it curls...just like that...( you obviously have to have naturally curly hair for that to happen :bleh: )

So I guess its the same with mika...he probably used to brush it and all when it was straighter...and now...he just lets it dry off and curl up by itself..

And I really love it when his hair's all naturally curled up..like..straight at the beginning..and curled at the ends...its how my hair is and people think I curl it on purpose:furious:

I dont know, Even if mika decided to do a brit and shave his hair off, I would be fine with it, Really what is hair got to do with anything? when hes 80 and all his hair has fallen out naturally, and hes still writing songs and perfoming better than ever he will still be mika. ITS JUST HAIR!

as if his music, his personality, his integrity, his style, his flare, his music, anything he is about has very much to do with his hair, which lets face it, will fall out eventually anyway, there is more to mika than the hair on his noggin!

that being said, my favorate look he has had so far has to be the "fell out of bed" looking curls, the ones that are not too tight!

I seem to be an odd one out. I actually really like the granny curls. I didn't realise they were done with a curling iron, i thought it was because his hair is shorter then and there is less weight of hair on each curl to pull it out of curl. I was actually just asking on another thread earlier about his hair on the german show he's just done. I presumed he'd had it cut cos it was short curls again.

Actually, I'm going to go out on a limb here and say I LOVE the granny curls, but the man has such beautiful bone structure that most anything works. Don't think shaved would work tho unless he has an angular skull, because his face is too angular.

I seem to be an odd one out. I actually really like the granny curls. I didn't realise they were done with a curling iron, i thought it was because his hair is shorter then and there is less weight of hair on each curl to pull it out of curl. I was actually just asking on another thread earlier about his hair on the german show he's just done. I presumed he'd had it cut cos it was short curls again.

Actually, I'm going to go out on a limb here and say I LOVE the granny curls, but the man has such beautiful bone structure that most anything works. Don't think shaved would work tho unless he has an angular skull, because his face is too angular.

*puts hand up* i love the granny curls

Ok - I must confirm exactly what granny curls are.....

His most recent style, the shorter style (shown on the left) is granny curls, right? And his longer, older style on the right is just longer curls (which is gorgeous!)

6tynpk4.jpg

Ok - I must confirm exactly what granny curls are.....

His most recent style, the shorter style (shown on the left) is granny curls, right? And his longer, older style on the right is just longer curls (which is gorgeous!)

6tynpk4.jpg

You're terrible:naughty: