If Mik@ cuts his hair???

Mikadmirer

what's with us Aussies taking over this thread? yep, the curls in the green jacket are what I presume people mean when they say granny curls. I love his hair in the Love Today video, those curls are what I'm into. Just. So. Gorgeous. *sigh* I know I'm not into him exclusively for his looks, but you've drawn attention to the hair and I LOVE his hair! I think this is a stupid and superficial thing for me to care about but.... I do. I can't help it!

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what's with us Aussies taking over this thread? yep, the curls in the green jacket are what I presume people mean when they say granny curls. I love his hair in the Love Today video, those curls are what I'm into. Just. So. Gorgeous. *sigh* I know I'm not into him exclusively for his looks, but you've drawn attention to the hair and I LOVE his hair! I think this is a stupid and superficial thing for me to care about but.... I do. I can't help it!

yeah, i know what you mean, i was a fan of mika's music for months before i found out what he looked like... it added another dimension, but it is still all about the music... if he was to go and rap i wouldn't keep listening lol

anyway, to keep on topic;

yeah, i think mika's hair looks like it has been curled a lot of the time, i prefer it more tussled looking, but the granny curls make me want to mess them up :naughty:

yeah, i know what you mean, i was a fan of mika's music for months before i found out what he looked like

Me too!! And remember that sweet, sweet day when you actually decided to google this Mika bloke to see what he looked like and.....WOW :mf_lustslow:

Well, I think de curls are cute, but the granny curls are just over the top really. It reminds me of my cousin's wedding when she had her hair all curly and unnatural (and I still can't help laughing my face off whenever I see her wedding pictures).

I would like to see his hair short and straight. I think it would draw the attention more to his face. It would really bring out his face and lovely cheekbones!

But hair is about the strangest part of our bodies though. Mine had been straight for over 25 years. Straight and floppy. But now I've passed my 30-s and my hair's decided to get curly. I think my daughters hair is somewhat like Mika's. When I brush her hair straight after bathing/showering, it will remain straight. But when I put some hairlotion in and let it dry by air (no brushing), it is really very curly (almost like granny curls!).

if he has his hair cut, he's no big difference from Shayne Ward maybe

i met the African auntie from my university hall on msn messenger last weekend

she said Mika is 'my boy lollipop' but she'd love to buy him a haircut cos Shayne ward looks better ... aunties, they are brilliant sometime, but can i have Shayne Ward ? No, Sharon could have killed me with 2 fingers !!

I think I'm going Sherperd's bush empire to get the ticket for Brixton

Ticketmaster, they are bastards, how can they charge that much for service and delivery !!

Not sure where shall i be at the venue though, cos usually i'd stay quiet, but when the music is up, i'll just pop ... balcony is not a good idea, i think i will fall ...

well i guess i'd be pretty shocked just for the change, but i wouldn't mind really.. like at the Q awards i couldn't believe it was him but boyyyy were those pics HOT :wub2: its always good to have a change i personally think (apart from when it comes to going on MFC everyday, but thats totally different)

Imagine -however the task maybe- the Situation if Mika has his hair cut :jawdrop: ....

And if he is as bald as a coot, no hair at all...:roftl: .

:annoyed_h4h:I love Mika how he is, just how he is, no more-no least... and I always love him despite he gets his beautiful hair cut:tears:!!!

BUT I have long curly-hair, so it will be suprising if he "shaves" off this particular thing we have in common...

I hope Mika you will never do that :mad3:..

But you know what they say ... Looks wins over the eyes, but personality wins over the heart.. hahaha..

Take care.

As beautiful as Mika is no matter what. His hair is a MASS thing for me. I have curly hair and I love boys with curly hair. I'd cry if he cut it me thinks.

If boys weren't meant to have long hair it wouldn't grow!

Ok - I must confirm exactly what granny curls are.....

His most recent style, the shorter style (shown on the left) is granny curls, right? And his longer, older style on the right is just longer curls (which is gorgeous!)

6tynpk4.jpg

good, good, i always want to say that but im afraid he will be really angry cos he is Simba or Daddy Simba

When we were watching MTV european thing, we were like what's wrong with the beauty !!!!!

i hope he is fine with the comment now cos we all love him

oh,oh, you shouldn't mention 'granny' that's grace kelly glamour , out a bit

he should put his records on, go ahead and let his hair down

I think he would look quite good:)

But i wouldnt mind...It dosnt effect his voice...

I actually think he would suit being bald:biggrin2:

mokamibyjm9.jpg

please, don't ..... hahahaah

that is so funny

you can all go and buy a curly wig for Shayne Ward, you know,

they are all aunties' favourate

Imagine -however the task maybe- the Situation if Mika has his hair cut :jawdrop: ....

And if he is as bald as a coot, no hair at all...:roftl: .

:annoyed_h4h:I love Mika how he is, just how he is, no more-no least... and I always love him despite he gets his beautiful hair cut:tears:!!!

BUT I have long curly-hair, so it will be suprising if he "shaves" off this particular thing we have in common...

I hope Mika you will never do that :mad3:..

But you know what they say ... Looks wins over the eyes, but personality wins over the heart.. hahaha..

Take care.

His hair is amazingly gorgeous. But I love his talent more than his looks. It would be very funny to see him with no hair thou!

His hair is amazingly gorgeous. But I love his talent more than his looks. It would be very funny to see him with no hair thou!

come on, be honest to yourself, everyone cares about the appearance, you should make effort on your own style but don't put it at the first place ...

and i know all aunties, including my lady boss, they all go " Ooh, Ooh, Ooh, he is so sweet, he is so cute, he is like sunshine shines from high above ...... his tunes are ... 'happy' ! " it's always more comments on the look !!

come on, be honest to yourself, everyone cares about the appearance, you should make effort on your own style but don't put it at the first place ...

and i know all aunties, including my lady boss, they all go " Ooh, Ooh, Ooh, he is so sweet, he is so cute, he is like sunshine shines from high above ...... his tunes are ... 'happy' ! " it's always more comments on the look !!

When I first saw MIKA I honestly didn't like the way he look but as you get to learn more about him; you start liking him. And the bald style would actually suit him!!!. I don't remember saying I don't like the way he looks!! OF course, most of us feel attractive to him. But I have been attractive to guys like him wayyyyyyyyy before MIKA came to the picture.