If Mik@ cuts his hair???

Mikadmirer

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lucy... I know it doesen't fit the thread but I just wanna say hi to a person with my same name!:wink2:

OMG. I noticed that as well. And I loveeeeeeeeee hello kitty too:biggrin2: :biggrin2: And you live in Italy, favorite place I want to go to.!!!!

I'd be very shocked if he cut his hair, but its only hair, and it WILL grow back. Mika's hair is always gorgeous, I liked it when he went all classy and straight with it too. But his curls are his trademark, so hopefully they won't completely dissapear...

But it is only hair!

right, pupils, i just went to HMV and bought Harry Potter and philosopher's stone ... i found out the truth behind the curlies

he is either Shirley Lollipop

8shirl.jpg

or Colin Firth AKA Mr.Darcy ... if the selling record is not made up we should upgrade him to the bbc Darcy not the BJ Diary Darcy, you know

IBM_ColinFirth.jpg

When I first saw MIKA I honestly didn't like the way he look but as you get to learn more about him; you start liking him. And the bald style would actually suit him!!!. I don't remember saying I don't like the way he looks!! OF course, most of us feel attractive to him. But I have been attractive to guys like him wayyyyyyyyy before MIKA came to the picture.

ok, ok, we really really believe you !

Seriously, can we stop making fun of his hair and jaw ? He's been meow meow meowmeow-ing for us for the whole year !! And you should be grateful to his mummy given him a bigger jaw ! cos my dentist auntie used to tell me that you can't have a powerful voice to sing or say things out loud without a big jaw !!!!! it's the truth based on ... whatever

but i don't know the IDs, so i can say anything

Mika actually looks bit like Dr.Guy Secretan from Green Wing ... ok, better looking, but Guy is our favourate character of green wing, definitely not the big heartthrob Mac cos he is too perfect and boring

Seriously, can we stop making fun of his hair and jaw ? He's been meow meow meowmeow-ing for us for the whole year !! And you should be grateful to his mummy given him a bigger jaw !

:roftl: Whats wrong with his jaw? :roftl: I think everything about him is perfect, I haven't noticed one thing yet that turns me off :wub2:

Seriously, can we stop making fun of his hair and jaw ? He's been meow meow meowmeow-ing for us for the whole year !! And you should be grateful to his mummy given him a bigger jaw ! cos my dentist auntie used to tell me that you can't have a powerful voice to sing or say things out loud without a big jaw !!!!! it's the truth based on ... whatever

Mika actually looks bit like Dr.Guy Secretan from Green Wing ... ok, better looking, but Guy is our favourate character of green wing, definitely not the big heartthrob Mac cos he is too perfect and boring

Thank you! I thought I was the only person who noticed that, and it's been driving me nuts. Obviously he is better looking than Stephen Manghan, who plays Guy, but the similarity is startling.

And what is this about his jaw? He has an amazing jawline, it's what makes him as hansome as he is, and gives his voice the power, as you say.

YOUR AVATAR GOES WELL WITH YOU!

Thank you! I thought I was the only person who noticed that, and it's been driving me nuts. Obviously he is better looking than Stephen Manghan, who plays Guy, but the similarity is startling.

And what is this about his jaw? He has an amazing jawline, it's what makes him as hansome as he is, and gives his voice the power, as you say.

yeah, high five, wicked, Stephen Manghan is brilliant !! I watched 'festival' the other day, he was so good in it !! I love Guy, i think Dr.Caroline actually loves him not Mac !! Mac is so freaking ginger ! although he's got cancer but she can just buy him some flowers and cookies, doesn't have to marry him !! it really pissed me off !

the jaw is from somewhere else, there was a picture shooting from an angle showed his jaw !! another thread !

yeah, high five, wicked, Stephen Manghan is brilliant !! I watched 'festival' the other day, he was so good in it !! I love Guy, i think Dr.Caroline actually loves him not Mac !! Mac is so freaking ginger ! although he's got cancer but she can just buy him some flowers and cookies, doesn't have to marry him !! it really pissed me off !

the jaw is from somewhere else, there was a picture shooting from an angle showed his jaw !! another thread !

Who is Stephen Manghan? And even you didn't say that can you say me what means "LMAO"?

I think he would look quite good:)

But i wouldnt mind...It dosnt effect his voice...

I actually think he would suit being bald:biggrin2:

mokamibyjm9.jpg

i just had a thought, i know this thread is about if mika cut his hair and that but imagine if he had a mustash (i realy dont know how to spell that) or a beard:blink:

emo-boy-hair.gif

Guess it's more or less "emo"?

None of them!!!!

:roftl: It's unforgivable!!!!

Actually Mika can do what he wants with his hair... BUT he is so cuuute with his curly hair as well as me :thumb_yello: ....

Who is Stephen Manghan? And even you didn't say that can you say me what means "LMAO"?

i didn't catch you ... i don't know LMAO

Stephen Manghan is an English actor, not very famous but great, very talkative with a decent brain maybe

You can borrow some dvds. you will kill us if you just look at the picture

i didn't catch you ... i don't know LMAO

LMAO = Laughing My Arse Off (usually said when something is amusing or can be used in awkward silences

e.g.

Random 1: Did you hear Mika ate a peanut butter toasted sandwich?

(silence)

Random 2: LMAO