MIKA's gigs

MikaRMS

Hi! So I was talking to Celesteee the other day and i suddenly had a brainwave... it's not often this happens you see. So. At MIKA's gigs I dont have a clueeeee who's from MFC & it makes me sad :( so. You know those Tamagotchi straps? Well, you could print off (or draw whatever) the MFC logo & attach it to the strap with your username from MFC on it. Tell me what you think of it!! xox livvy

th.507a4d8c0a.jpg (the strap :bleh:) THEY dont have to be black & white - thats boring!! get colourful ones if you can their only about £1 in The Entertainer :bleh:http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/th.f4a831e4ac.jpg[/img] Thats MIKA wearin his tamagotchi keycord... :¬)

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi! So I was talking to Celesteee the other day and i suddenly had a brainwave... it's not often this happens you see. So. At MIKA's gigs I dont have a clueeeee who's from MFC & it makes me sad :( so. You know those Tamagotchi straps? Well, you could print off (or draw whatever) the MFC logo & attach it to the strap with your username from MFC on it. Tell me what you think of it!! xox livvy

great idea! but what´s a tamagitchi strap?

Oh sorry, its like those straps that you get @ festivals ;) like where you put your sunglasses on them. but their are tamagotchi straps like what MIKA has :wink2:

now i know what you mean. it´s really a good idea! :thumb_yello: any idea where you get these straps, i mean they have to be black or white without any commercial

That is a good idea indeed but i bet it would cost a fair bit to get that done i mean the flashing hearts were a good idea but often you cant see them that good...perhaps we should write MFC on our foreheads :roftl:

i didntg mean you had to just use the tamagotchi straps, i just couldnt think of what they are called :naughty: (their keycords) but their like £1 in Toyshops if you get the one i got :roftl: You can get them in Toyshops and some supermajkets probally. tHEY dont have to be laminated if you can't get that done (i cant :bleh: ) It doesnt even have to be a keycord it can just be like some string or even a strawberry shoelace. :thumb_yello: i'm making mine now actually lol :)

thats such a good idea! I was thinking about something like this when I found out mika was coming to New Zealand!

Here "Tamagotchi straps" as you call them (usually used to put your celphone On, are only $2 each! and the plastic keyring things are only $2 so Wow how good would that be to do for only $4 all together!

*will suggest this to MikaFerns*

FTR you mean something like this right

plastic_id_card.jpg

:roftl:

That is a good idea indeed but i bet it would cost a fair bit to get that done i mean the flashing hearts were a good idea but often you cant see them that good...perhaps we should write MFC on our foreheads :roftl:

I'm with Bexx on this, let's write MFC on our foreheads!

But don't forget, if you use a mirror to do it, make sure you get the letters the right way round.:roftl::naughty:

They're called lanyards. I gave Mika a Canadian one with this laminated pass.

2056663554_f8aac6a2ec.jpg

2055877453_2263b50e83.jpg

I'll probably wear one to the Toronto show. See if I can get backstage with it. :naughty:

Oh I also attached a little Canadian mobile phone charm to it as well.