Mika and his glasses

I LUV MIKA HE RULEZ

Does anyone know what brand of glasses those are? I would never wear them (my pink ones look bad enough on me), but I'd like to know for curiosity's sake. They're great. :thumb_yello:

Whatever Hannah. I know you're going to go out and buy them.:mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And Blue Sky told me that yellow lenses help dyslexics read or something

Thats true!

Professor John Stein, who runs free clinics for children in Oxford and Reading, says his latest research suggests that more than 30% of dyslexics can improve their reading with yellow glasses.

Thats true!

Professor John Stein, who runs free clinics for children in Oxford and Reading, says his latest research suggests that more than 30% of dyslexics can improve their reading with yellow glasses.

That's so weird to me:blink: haha

Your comment is funny :blink: :blink: "No homo guys would walk out like that"

Like what? Whats wrong with him LOL

His jaw he is just like moving it about or picking food out of his teeth with his tonuge or something :roftl: And his tummy, I see nothing wrong with it!

And I don't think he was going out with Perez. I think Perez has a big crush on him, but he is not good enough for Mika :thumbdown:

congratulations, we are at the jaw bit now !!

you are being very very kind !!!!!!! Though he reads, you don't have to be kind, let's give him something for real

i'm now looking at the second photo, i can't stop laughing !! it's seriously funny !! ... the tour manager ... he was in it !! he'd kill me if he is here ! And they've got the frames in the same shape !! alright, im sorry, you are not Billy Mack, you are Albus Dumbledore !!

And the book, did you all vote your favourate Mika photo and have it framed with an ' O ' !!!!!??

Quote:

!!!!!!!!!!!!

im going to laugh to death !! this place is insane !

and the banner above says "find someone 'RIGHT' for you & gay-PARSHIP.co.uk"

Are you going to prop them up on your lifesize Mika doll then?

:lmfao: Yeah. That's what I'll do.

I'd wear them around the house or when I'm in the car. It's like my Cat Eye glasses. I wear them around the house and when I'm driving, but not in public. :naughty: Mika can pull off those glasses, I can't. :thumb_yello:

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...