Mika and his glasses

I LUV MIKA HE RULEZ

mika and lenses

I read in your forum, mika used lenses, I never would have imagined!

Know someone who has the problem in sight?

is myopic?:roftl::roftl:

He's sometimes seen in interviews wearing glasses. Probably to give his eyes a break from the lenses, but I think he usually wears contact lenses.

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i will merge this thread with other

"eye glasses/lenses thread"

please read the FAQ

maybe things "mika related" have already been discussed in the last 2 years.

it's worth looking at old threads :wink2:

I wonder what kind/colour glasses Mika is wearing at the moment, we need some new pics of him wearing glasses I think....:wub2:

i agree:thumb_yello:

i love Mika in glasses:wub2:. i love him altogther if you know what i mean.:naughty:

I don't think anyone really knows about Mika's usage of glasses. It's suspected he might use them (I've seen him wear glasses a couple of times but am unsure if they are real prescribed ones).

He's dyslexic as well, so he might need glasses for that.

An old school friend was dyslexic and she had to wear coloured lenses. She had stigmatism as well though - whatever the hell that means - so I don't know if the coloured lenses were for that or for the dyslexia.

I don't think anyone really knows about Mika's usage of glasses. It's suspected he might use them (I've seen him wear glasses a couple of times but am unsure if they are real prescribed ones).

An old school friend was dyslexic and she had to wear coloured lenses. She had stigmatism as well though - whatever the hell that means - so I don't know if the coloured lenses were for that or for the dyslexia.

thank you very much for the information

martha from spain:thumb_yello:

Not sure if it would be for the dyslexia. One of my friends is and she never needed glasses for it.

One of my other friends has a stigmatism in one eye and has to wear glasses with specifically modified lenses, which stops her from wearing contacts, because they can't modify them.

Mika does have those glasses with a yellowy tinged lens, he wore them in the Vodaphone tba interview. Maybe it's for his lazy eye?

Not sure if it would be for the dyslexia. One of my friends is and she never needed glasses for it.

One of my other friends has a stigmatism in one eye and has to wear glasses with specifically modified lenses, which stops her from wearing contacts, because they can't modify them.

Mika does have those glasses with a yellowy tinged lens, he wore them in the Vodaphone tba interview. Maybe it's for his lazy eye?

Not sure. When I did work experience in a school, one of the little boys had a lazy eye so they put a special plaster thing over his good eyes so he could practice using his lazy eye and make it stronger. Do you need glasses if you have a lazy eye? :blink:

Not sure. When I did work experience in a school, one of the little boys had a lazy eye so they put a special plaster thing over his good eyes so he could practice using his lazy eye and make it stronger. Do you need glasses if you have a lazy eye? :blink:

Yeah, but they put a patch over your non-lazy eye first to strengthen the lazy eye a bit. I suppose it's so you can have the same prescription for both eyes.

Still , I'm amazed that he controls his lazy eye so well. S'pose mine is worse than his.

Also, astigmatism is when you have something wrong in the back of your eye, and if you look at bright lights you get a killer headache and have to wear sunglasses, or light sensitive lenses if you can get them.

• 9 months later...

20mika_jpg_small.jpgScreenshot2010-03-14at92708PM.png

Is it just me, or do the glasses on the left look suspiciously like the ones on the right? :blink:

mika6.jpg

mika5.jpg

Awww yay! Australia! I remember that as if it was yesterday!

He explained to Australian fans that he needs corrective lenses to see properly so it's not just for show.

He did? I must've missed that bit...

20mika_jpg_small.jpgScreenshot2010-03-14at92708PM.png

Is it just me, or do the glasses on the left look suspiciously like the ones on the right? :blink:

I'm SURE theyre the same!:mf_rosetinted:

and clark Kents got the same!!

75919965-9348b1883085d1d23519f97489d31d2c.4ba1908a-full.jpg

:lmfao:!!

Edited by LilStar