Mika and his glasses

I LUV MIKA HE RULEZ

He did? I must've missed that bit...

I have no idea. I posted that 2.5 years ago. Maybe I was just making it up like Mika's stories about his dog and his house and his Christmas trips to France. :roftl:

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no idea. I posted that 2.5 years ago. Maybe I was just making it up like Mika's stories about his dog and his house and his Christmas trips to France. :roftl:

You were right Christine ... he did indeed say that about his glasses in Oz ... in fact, I think when we met him before the gig & he was wearing them, it was his first foray out into the public (well, MFC public at least :naughty: ) with them on .

I'm SURE theyre the same!

and clark Kents got the same!!

75919965-9348b1883085d1d23519f97489d31d2c.4ba1908a-full.jpg

:lmfao:!!

I can't see the Clark Kent pic!

starsbc7.jpg

:lmfao:

Nice Elton John glasses there!

Probably! :teehee:

You were right Christine ... he did indeed say that about his glasses in Oz ... in fact, I think when we met him before the gig & he was wearing them, it was his first foray out into the public (well, MFC public at least :naughty: ) with them on .

Ooooh, really? The more I think about it, the more I think you're right...

140.jpg

Awwwwww, love it!

And I have a white watch like Mika's :teehee:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

when I came here at page 10 and saw Dark Angel's tweet it made me feel sad....imagine one day we all will be *in the land of...nowhere/don't know where/in 'better' place I hope* and all our posts will be still here.... (sooooo strange. life is so short)

when I came here at page 10 and saw Dark Angel's tweet it made me feel sad....imagine one day we all will be *in the land of...nowhere/don't know where/in 'better' place I hope* and all our posts will be still here.... (sooooo strange. life is so short)

So true :sad:

It always saddens me to see her posts... Even though I never got to know her it made me very sad to find out what happened to her. I've cried so many times reading her memorial thread. :tears: