Mika Merchandise

mandilambi

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No worries, having a good spot was a priority for me too :wink2:

There's plenty of time to buy them after the gig... well maybe not plenty of time... It all depends when Mika comes out for signing really... AND how many people are going to buy stuff and how many people are standing in the hall where the merch is being sold.

In Brussels there wasn't time (for me anyways...) to buy merch cause I really wanted to go outside and everyone seemed to be staying in the hall and a lot of people bought stuff. So I just needed to get out there :fisch: I felt a bit trapped...

But in Doncaster it was quite great... All went very smoothly, people were out easily and not too many people stayed around the merch post.

But def buy stuff after the gig, before is quite impossible... yeah at some gigs they start selling before the gig, but only like an hour before...

Droopsy, hang onto that signed Billy Brown poster VERY carefully. A signed one like that just sold for over $200 on ebay!!!

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Wow... u're kidding? I hope this was really Mika's sig at least, last time I checked they were selling things with a forged signature on them! :thumbdown:

To me, being at the front will be more important than getting merch. So hopefully there are ways to get it before or after.

At the show I went to in June, we were able to go to a room right beside the venue to purchase stuff.

OH for me as well. Being close to MIKA is more important. My first gig I was two peopel away from him.

To me, being at the front will be more important than getting merch. So hopefully there are ways to get it before or after.

At the show I went to in June, we were able to go to a room right beside the venue to purchase stuff.

OH for me as well. Being close to MIKA is more important. My first gig I was two peopel away from him.

Wow... u're kidding? I hope this was really Mika's sig at least, last time I checked they were selling things with a forged signature on them! :thumbdown:

i saw a signed LiCM on ebay that had 'MIKA' written on it in very beautiful, carefully written letters. no need to tell i didnt believe it was real :roftl:

i saw a signed LiCM on ebay that had 'MIKA' written on it in very beautiful, carefully written letters. no need to tell i didnt believe it was real :roftl:

Hihihihi.

When you can read it says "Mika" it's defo a forge siggie anyway :)

He always signs uh... "Miel" or "mel", "mnd" or sthg weird :)

And yeah I remember that LICM thing, and the Happy Ending single too! :sneaky2: