The "Mika" Germ

FREDDIESDOUBLE

Hahaha, I can't believe this thread is started!! I got sick after hugging Mika in Norway (cause that's the ooooonly thing that could have made me sick this time of year *chuckles* ), and I've passed it on to half the official Take That forum after going to Britain to see them there. I told them all "you have Mika germs now" and then I come back to this thread :roftl:

Good job :mf_rosetinted: you know what, tell them they can keep the germs, we don't need to get them back :naughty:

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:roftl: :roftl: :thumb_yello:

And cold and rain .....

Don't know what is happening to me then... :roftl:

I've survived 4 Mika concerts in 2 weeks time (whereof 3 in one week) and a nearly-Mika concert (4/12), queued for hours in the rain in Brussels and Glasgow, and in the cold in Dusseldorf and Amsterdam... Being packed together with fans who were ill or were at least having a terrible cold, sharing damp venues and small bedrooms in hotels and hostels...

And guess what - I'm still feeling well! :blink::shocked:

Seems that the Mika germ hasn't caught me yet.

Oh well. I should be careful. Last year I was very ill in February - 40C fever, coughing my lungs out... Probably the 'best' is yet to come. In February or so. :boxed:

I've survived 4 Mika concerts in 2 weeks time (whereof 3 in one week) and a nearly-Mika concert (4/12), queued for hours in the rain in Brussels and Glasgow, and in the cold in Dusseldorf and Amsterdam...

SUPER SUPER BLUE :thumb_yello:

i suffered from the mika germ already after seeing him in bologna, so i guess i'm immune meanwhile. :bleh: anyway, i didn't get ill (so far...) after the UK shows. :biggrin2:

yeah..i´m sure we all caught something in torino and then we passed it to other people...

great. i´m ill again. i´m not sure if is mika´s germ or band´s germ :lol3:

I think the easier question is how many of us HAVEN'T been ill?!

Me! For some reason it looks as if I have quite strong defences :naughty: . As far as I can remember I've never been ill after a Mika show. It must be the apples :mf_rosetinted: .

I've survived 4 Mika concerts in 2 weeks time (whereof 3 in one week) and a nearly-Mika concert (4/12), queued for hours in the rain in Brussels and Glasgow, and in the cold in Dusseldorf and Amsterdam... Being packed together with fans who were ill or were at least having a terrible cold, sharing damp venues and small bedrooms in hotels and hostels...

And guess what - I'm still feeling well! :blink::shocked:

Seems that the Mika germ hasn't caught me yet.

Same here. Ok, I just had 2 concerts within one week but I really expected to be ill after Amsterdam. That was sooo cold. Hm, as far as I know my luck I'll be ill over Christmas and the rest of the holidays :blink: .

I hope that all of you who caught this nasty germ will get well soon!

• 5 weeks later...