Round 2: HOT SEAT at the MFC!

AKateisaKate

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

FAVOUR

does ANYONE want to swap dates? I really need a new date (ok that sounds wrong), somethings come up and I am not going to be in town, nor have access to a computer for my hotseat day.

The 19th was such an easy one to remember, too, I only just realised it was the same day as something else!

Pretty please?

*will get down on knees and beg*

perhaps someone has a school thing and wants a saturday instead? I really need a new hot seat day!

There's a spot open on the 23rd, if you'd like that. I think someone cancelled or something. I don't remember. Anyway, it's there. I'll just leave the 19th open, then. :) Let me know if you'd like to do that.

There's a spot open on the 23rd, if you'd like that. I think someone cancelled or something. I don't remember. Anyway, it's there. I'll just leave the 19th open, then. :) Let me know if you'd like to do that.

YES PLEASE!! sure 23rd sounds great!

• 2 weeks later...

*cries a tantrum cry*

seriously hate computers! my dad took it in to have it serviced that week, dispite all I could do to get on here, everything failed. (including having to go back to the dentist because of a fever........to do with my wisdom teeth....long story)

$%^#$^@#$#@! :furious::blowup::mad3:

I guess I missed it huh! :tears::crybaby:

no more second chances?? :boxed: