the neverending MIKA sentence!!!

findingmywords

I saw this on a message board about Twilight (the book) and it gets HUGE and SOO HILARIOUS! So I thought we should try it! Soooo, the only rule is that you can only post 1-3 words at a time. otherwise, no limitations! (oh, and no periods! i laugh in the face of puncuation! mwahaha) anyway, i'll start. so just copy & paste what the person in front of you wrote & add your own thing!

MIKA is so--

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw this on a message board about Twilight (the book) and it gets HUGE and SOO HILARIOUS! So I thought we should try it! Soooo, the only rule is that you can only post 1-3 words at a time. otherwise, no limitations! (oh, and no periods! i laugh in the face of puncuation! mwahaha) anyway, i'll start. so just copy & paste what the person in front of you wrote & add your own thing!

MIKA is so fabulous that he

MIKA is so fabulous that he needs to have body guards who watch him eat hummus so smelly that it burns his pretty nostrils, but he likes how it makes him giggle like he was in the land of Willy Wonka and gingerbread men because he had too many sweets with too many

MIKA is so fabulous that he needs to have body guards who watch him eat hummus so smelly that it burns his pretty nostrils, but he likes how it makes him giggle like he was in the land of Willy Wonka and gingerbread men because he had too many sweets with too many rainbow sprinkles on

MIKA is so fabulous that he needs to have body guards who watch him eat hummus so smelly that it burns his pretty nostrils, but he likes how it makes him giggle like he was in the land of Willy Wonka and gingerbread men because he had too many sweets with too many rainbow sprinkles on so that he

MIKA is so fabulous that he needs to have body guards who watch him eat hummus so smelly that it burns his pretty nostrils, but he likes how it makes him giggle like he was in the land of Willy Wonka and gingerbread men because he had too many sweets with too many rainbow sprinkles on so that he gets insanely hyper

MIKA is so fabulous that he needs to have body guards who watch him eat hummus so smelly that it burns his pretty nostrils, but he likes how it makes him giggle like he was in the land of Willy Wonka and gingerbread men because he had too many sweets with too many rainbow sprinkles on so that he gets insanely hyper and can't seem

MIKA is so fabulous that he needs to have body guards who watch him eat hummus so smelly that it burns his pretty nostrils, but he likes how it makes him giggle like he was in the land of Willy Wonka and gingerbread men because he had too many sweets with too many rainbow sprinkles on so that he gets insanely hyper and can't seem to sit still

MIKA is so fabulous that he needs to have body guards who watch him eat hummus so smelly that it burns his pretty nostrils, but he likes how it makes him giggle like he was in the land of Willy Wonka and gingerbread men because he had too many sweets with too many rainbow sprinkles on so that he gets insanely hyper and can't seem to hold his composure at the piano

MIKA is so fabulous that he needs to have body guards who watch him eat hummus so smelly that it burns his pretty nostrils, but he likes how it makes him giggle like he was in the land of Willy Wonka and gingerbread men because he had too many sweets with too many rainbow sprinkles on so that he gets insanely hyper and can't seem to hold his composure at the piano while "you know who" is