the neverending MIKA sentence!!!

findingmywords

Mika was so nervous! it have been a long time since he have had a date. He really liked Norma and this was his chance to finally be happy with someone else.

He arrived at the restaurant early... he wanted to recieved Norma at the door as a gentleman.

But when he walked into the restaurant, Norma was already sitting at the table! Mika walked up to here and said: Oh no, I wanted to open the door for you, like a real gentleman! Norma laughed and said: That's so sweet of you, but I was so afraid of being late on our first date that I came here way to early! But at least I've been able to check the menu out.. So what do you recommend? Said Mika. Well i recommend the chicken. Then Mika started laughing. Norma asked: Why are you laughing?

"Oh nothing" Mika said recovering from the laugh, "so is chicken fine?" said Norma, "Yep!" said Mika still snigering, he kissed her on the lips trying not to smudge her lips, but she played and kissed him on the cheek leaving a big deep pink lip mark on it! Norma laughed, this time Mika didn't know what Norma was laughing at "What???" said Mika being very serious, "Nothing!!!" Norma smiled then burst out laughing again because of his seriousness, the whole resturaunt looked at them, Mika laughed as these big staring eyes was looking at them, they stopped at went back to eating, the waiter came and took their orders, (obviously chicken!) Mika stroked Norma's hand and kissed it, Norma smiled, Mika smiled, the chicken came, as they ate they never took their eyes off eachother, he shuddered when the table next to them had ordered fish. When they were done eating, mika said ( with a cheeky smile on his face ) " that was some good chicken wasn't it?" Norma: said: yes, it was the best chicken I've ever had! And Mika said: Do you want some dessert? Norma said: Yes, That would be nice. So they ordered a huge ice cream with 2 spoons, and they fed it to each other. Wen they were done they went for a walk in the park. They came passed a wishing well and Norma made a wish. What did you wish for? Mika asked.

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mika was so nervous! it have been a long time since he have had a date. He really liked Norma and this was his chance to finally be happy with someone else.

He arrived at the restaurant early... he wanted to recieved Norma at the door as a gentleman.

But when he walked into the restaurant, Norma was already sitting at the table! Mika walked up to here and said: Oh no, I wanted to open the door for you, like a real gentleman! Norma laughed and said: That's so sweet of you, but I was so afraid of being late on our first date that I came here way to early! But at least I've been able to check the menu out.. So what do you recommend? Said Mika. Well i recommend the chicken. Then Mika started laughing. Norma asked: Why are you laughing?

"Oh nothing" Mika said recovering from the laugh, "so is chicken fine?" said Norma, "Yep!" said Mika still snigering, he kissed her on the lips trying not to smudge her lips, but she played and kissed him on the cheek leaving a big deep pink lip mark on it! Norma laughed, this time Mika didn't know what Norma was laughing at "What???" said Mika being very serious, "Nothing!!!" Norma smiled then burst out laughing again because of his seriousness, the whole resturaunt looked at them, Mika laughed as these big staring eyes was looking at them, they stopped at went back to eating, the waiter came and took their orders, (obviously chicken!) Mika stroked Norma's hand and kissed it, Norma smiled, Mika smiled, the chicken came, as they ate they never took their eyes off eachother, he shuddered when the table next to them had ordered fish. When they were done eating, mika said ( with a cheeky smile on his face ) " that was some good chicken wasn't it?" Norma: said: yes, it was the best chicken I've ever had! And Mika said: Do you want some dessert? Norma said: Yes, That would be nice. So they ordered a huge ice cream with 2 spoons, and they fed it to each other. Wen they were done they went for a walk in the park. They came passed a wishing well and Norma made a wish. What did you wish for? Mika asked. "Not telling otherwise it won't come true!" said Norma. They walked up a big hill, and sat under the big famous willow tree, where they made love to eachother after it they slept in eachothers arms. Mika and Norma was woken up by Norma's phone ringing "uh.. hello" said Norma yawning as she answered the phone, "Norma where are you!!! Its your shift tonight!!!" said her angry boss, "I'm sorry I lost track of time I'll do it tomorrow" said Norma smiling at Mika, "Well, this is the second time this has happened!!!!!!! 1 MORE AND YOUR FIRED!!!" shouted the boss, Mika grabbed the phone, "SHE'S WITH ME OK! LEAVE HER ALO-NE!!!" shouted Mika and hund up, "I'm going to be fired deffinatly, it doesnt matter I never liked the job!" laughed Norma, "Why what was your job?" asked Mika, "Oh, a prostitute" said Norma, "REALLY???" said Mika with his mouth gaping, "NO!!!! Haaahaa the look on your face!!! Im a vet" laughed Norma, "I love animals!" said Mika, Norma cuddled upto Mika and rubbed his cheek where the lipstick mark was, then rubbed his hair and romanticly kissed him on the lips.

"Oh nothing" Mika said recovering from the laugh, "so is chicken fine?" said Norma, "Yep!" said Mika still snigering, he kissed her on the lips trying not to smudge her lips, but she played and kissed him on the cheek leaving a big deep pink lip mark on it! Norma laughed, this time Mika didn't know what Norma was laughing at "What???" said Mika being very serious, "Nothing!!!" Norma smiled then burst out laughing again because of his seriousness, the whole resturaunt looked at them, Mika laughed as these big staring eyes was looking at them, they stopped at went back to eating, the waiter came and took their orders, (obviously chicken!) Mika stroked Norma's hand and kissed it, Norma smiled, Mika smiled, the chicken came, as they ate they never took their eyes off eachother, he shuddered when the table next to them had ordered fish. When they were done eating, mika said ( with a cheeky smile on his face ) " that was some good chicken wasn't it?" Norma: said: yes, it was the best chicken I've ever had! And Mika said: Do you want some dessert? Norma said: Yes, That would be nice. So they ordered a huge ice cream with 2 spoons, and they fed it to each other. Wen they were done they went for a walk in the park. They came passed a wishing well and Norma made a wish. What did you wish for? Mika asked. "Not telling otherwise it won't come true!" said Norma. They walked up a big hill, and sat under the big famous willow tree, where they made love to eachother after it they slept in eachothers arms. Mika and Norma was woken up by Norma's phone ringing "uh.. hello" said Norma yawning as she answered the phone, "Norma where are you!!! Its your shift tonight!!!" said her angry boss, "I'm sorry I lost track of time I'll do it tomorrow" said Norma smiling at Mika, "Well, this is the second time this has happened!!!!!!! 1 MORE AND YOUR FIRED!!!" shouted the boss, Mika grabbed the phone, "SHE'S WITH ME OK! LEAVE HER ALO-NE!!!" shouted Mika and hund up, "I'm going to be fired deffinatly, it doesnt matter I never liked the job!" laughed Norma, "Why what was your job?" asked Mika, "Oh, a prostitute" said Norma, "REALLY???" said Mika with his mouth gaping, "NO!!!! Haaahaa the look on your face!!! Im a vet" laughed Norma, "I love animals!" said Mika, Norma cuddled upto Mika and rubbed his cheek where the lipstick mark was, then rubbed his hair and romanticly kissed him on the lips. Mika looked up at her eyes and said "Norma, you might have heard this a hundred of times before, but I can assure you that this one is trully pure"he said, Norma smiled and said "yes?", Mika held her hand and said "I really love you, and I think you are the girl for me"he said,

No this is the end to the story!!!

"Oh nothing" Mika said recovering from the laugh, "so is chicken fine?" said Norma, "Yep!" said Mika still snigering, he kissed her on the lips trying not to smudge her lips, but she played and kissed him on the cheek leaving a big deep pink lip mark on it! Norma laughed, this time Mika didn't know what Norma was laughing at "What???" said Mika being very serious, "Nothing!!!" Norma smiled then burst out laughing again because of his seriousness, the whole resturaunt looked at them, Mika laughed as these big staring eyes was looking at them, they stopped at went back to eating, the waiter came and took their orders, (obviously chicken!) Mika stroked Norma's hand and kissed it, Norma smiled, Mika smiled, the chicken came, as they ate they never took their eyes off eachother, he shuddered when the table next to them had ordered fish. When they were done eating, mika said ( with a cheeky smile on his face ) " that was some good chicken wasn't it?" Norma: said: yes, it was the best chicken I've ever had! And Mika said: Do you want some dessert? Norma said: Yes, That would be nice. So they ordered a huge ice cream with 2 spoons, and they fed it to each other. Wen they were done they went for a walk in the park. They came passed a wishing well and Norma made a wish. What did you wish for? Mika asked. "Not telling otherwise it won't come true!" said Norma. They walked up a big hill, and sat under the big famous willow tree, where they made love to eachother after it they slept in eachothers arms. Mika and Norma was woken up by Norma's phone ringing "uh.. hello" said Norma yawning as she answered the phone, "Norma where are you!!! Its your shift tonight!!!" said her angry boss, "I'm sorry I lost track of time I'll do it tomorrow" said Norma smiling at Mika, "Well, this is the second time this has happened!!!!!!! 1 MORE AND YOUR FIRED!!!" shouted the boss, Mika grabbed the phone, "SHE'S WITH ME OK! LEAVE HER ALO-NE!!!" shouted Mika and hund up, "I'm going to be fired deffinatly, it doesnt matter I never liked the job!" laughed Norma, "Why what was your job?" asked Mika, "Oh, a prostitute" said Norma, "REALLY???" said Mika with his mouth gaping, "NO!!!! Haaahaa the look on your face!!! Im a vet" laughed Norma, "I love animals!" said Mika, Norma cuddled upto Mika and rubbed his cheek where the lipstick mark was, then rubbed his hair and romanticly kissed him on the lips. Mika looked up at her eyes and said "Norma, you might have heard this a hundred of times before, but I can assure you that this one is trully pure"he said, Norma smiled and said "yes?", Mika held her hand and said "I really love you, and I think you are the girl for me"he said, the time seemed right for Norma to come out with the big news "Mika,.....

Im Pregnant!"

"Oh nothing" Mika said recovering from the laugh, "so is chicken fine?" said Norma, "Yep!" said Mika still snigering, he kissed her on the lips trying not to smudge her lips, but she played and kissed him on the cheek leaving a big deep pink lip mark on it! Norma laughed, this time Mika didn't know what Norma was laughing at "What???" said Mika being very serious, "Nothing!!!" Norma smiled then burst out laughing again because of his seriousness, the whole resturaunt looked at them, Mika laughed as these big staring eyes was looking at them, they stopped at went back to eating, the waiter came and took their orders, (obviously chicken!) Mika stroked Norma's hand and kissed it, Norma smiled, Mika smiled, the chicken came, as they ate they never took their eyes off eachother, he shuddered when the table next to them had ordered fish. When they were done eating, mika said ( with a cheeky smile on his face ) " that was some good chicken wasn't it?" Norma: said: yes, it was the best chicken I've ever had! And Mika said: Do you want some dessert? Norma said: Yes, That would be nice. So they ordered a huge ice cream with 2 spoons, and they fed it to each other. Wen they were done they went for a walk in the park. They came passed a wishing well and Norma made a wish. What did you wish for? Mika asked. "Not telling otherwise it won't come true!" said Norma. They walked up a big hill, and sat under the big famous willow tree, where they made love to eachother after it they slept in eachothers arms. Mika and Norma was woken up by Norma's phone ringing "uh.. hello" said Norma yawning as she answered the phone, "Norma where are you!!! Its your shift tonight!!!" said her angry boss, "I'm sorry I lost track of time I'll do it tomorrow" said Norma smiling at Mika, "Well, this is the second time this has happened!!!!!!! 1 MORE AND YOUR FIRED!!!" shouted the boss, Mika grabbed the phone, "SHE'S WITH ME OK! LEAVE HER ALO-NE!!!" shouted Mika and hund up, "I'm going to be fired deffinatly, it doesnt matter I never liked the job!" laughed Norma, "Why what was your job?" asked Mika, "Oh, a prostitute" said Norma, "REALLY???" said Mika with his mouth gaping, "NO!!!! Haaahaa the look on your face!!! Im a vet" laughed Norma, "I love animals!" said Mika, Norma cuddled upto Mika and rubbed his cheek where the lipstick mark was, then rubbed his hair and romanticly kissed him on the lips. Mika looked up at her eyes and said "Norma, you might have heard this a hundred of times before, but I can assure you that this one is trully pure"he said, Norma smiled and said "yes?", Mika held her hand and said "I really love you, and I think you are the girl for me"he said, the time seemed right for Norma to come out with the big news "Mika,.....

Im Pregnant!"

Hahah yeah right! Mika said. No, mika, I'm not kidding, I really am pregnant! Norma said. With a baby?! Mika asked. Norma: Duh! Of course with a baby! Mika : So,Am I the father??

Im Pregnant!"

Hahah yeah right! Mika said. No, mika, I'm not kidding, I really am pregnant! Norma said. With a baby?! Mika asked. Norma: Duh! Of course with a baby! Mika : So,Am I the father??

Yes!! you are gonna be a father!! Mika was like this :shocked: he said: but we are dating for so little time! who this happend??? Norma said: well.. we have a lot of chicken! so.. here is result she saiid touching her belly.

Mika didn`t know what to say... he just gave her a huge hug and said: I love you!

Im Pregnant!"

Yes!! you are gonna be a father!! Mika was like this :shocked: he said: but we are dating for so little time! who this happend??? Norma said: well.. we have a lot of chicken! so.. here is result she saiid touching her belly.

Mika didn`t know what to say... he just gave her a huge hug and said: I love you! Norma kissed him and Mika smiled. Do you think we should look for an apartment? Cause I mean.. With the baby, it might be easier if we, you know, lived together? Norma: Omg Mika, That's a great idea! Mika: Okay, So we'll go apartment hunting tomorrow? First thing in the morning! Norma said with a big smile.

Im Pregnant!"

Mika didn`t know what to say... he just gave her a huge hug and said: I love you! Norma kissed him and Mika smiled. Do you think we should look for an apartment? Cause I mean.. With the baby, it might be easier if we, you know, lived together? Norma: Omg Mika, That's a great idea! Mika: Okay, So we'll go apartment hunting tomorrow? First thing in the morning! Norma said with a big smileBut wait!! How i would tell the big news to my parents??!! said Norma very worried. My dad is gonna kill me!! Mika said: my mom love you but this is gonna be difficult... specially at this time of my career! What are we going to do??

Im Pregnant!"

Mika didn`t know what to say... he just gave her a huge hug and said: I love you! Norma kissed him and Mika smiled. Do you think we should look for an apartment? Cause I mean.. With the baby, it might be easier if we, you know, lived together? Norma: Omg Mika, That's a great idea! Mika: Okay, So we'll go apartment hunting tomorrow? First thing in the morning! Norma said with a big smileBut wait!! How i would tell the big news to my parents??!! said Norma very worried. My dad is gonna kill me!! Mika said: my mom love you but this is gonna be difficult... specially at this time of my career! What are we going to do??I absolutely have no idea !!

Im Pregnant!"

Yes!! you are gonna be a father!! Mika was like this he said: but we are dating for so little time! who this happend??? Norma said: well.. we have a lot of chicken! so.. here is result she saiid touching her belly.

Mika didn`t know what to say... he just gave her a huge hug and said: I love you! Norma kissed him and Mika smiled. Do you think we should look for an apartment? Cause I mean.. With the baby, it might be easier if we, you know, lived together? Norma: Omg Mika, That's a great idea! Mika: Okay, So we'll go apartment hunting tomorrow? First thing in the morning! Norma said with a big smileBut wait!! How i would tell the big news to my parents??!! said Norma very worried. My dad is gonna kill me!! Mika said: my mom love you but this is gonna be difficult... specially at this time of my career! What are we going to do??I absolutely have no idea !! said Norma, Mika looked at her "whatever happens, I want you to tell you that I will be always with you"he said and they kissed, the days passed and both of them had agreed to tell mamma penniman first about the news, they were having dinner, the pennimas were at their house and Norma arrived, they had dinner and right before the desert Mika looked at Norma and smiled "Guys, we have something to tell you"said Mika, everybody looked at him and said "yes?", "Norma is pregnat"

Im Pregnant!"

Yes!! you are gonna be a father!! Mika was like this he said: but we are dating for so little time! who this happend??? Norma said: well.. we have a lot of chicken! so.. here is result she saiid touching her belly.

Mika didn`t know what to say... he just gave her a huge hug and said: I love you! Norma kissed him and Mika smiled. Do you think we should look for an apartment? Cause I mean.. With the baby, it might be easier if we, you know, lived together? Norma: Omg Mika, That's a great idea! Mika: Okay, So we'll go apartment hunting tomorrow? First thing in the morning! Norma said with a big smileBut wait!! How i would tell the big news to my parents??!! said Norma very worried. My dad is gonna kill me!! Mika said: my mom love you but this is gonna be difficult... specially at this time of my career! What are we going to do??I absolutely have no idea !! said Norma, Mika looked at her "whatever happens, I want you to tell you that I will be always with you"he said and they kissed, the days passed and both of them had agreed to tell mamma penniman first about the news, they were having dinner, the pennimas were at their house and Norma arrived, they had dinner and right before the desert Mika looked at Norma and smiled "Guys, we have something to tell you"said Mika, everybody looked at him and said "yes?", "Norma is pregnant" and just after the kid is born we will hire a russian singer teacher so that the child can sing at a very young age and go on tour with me, Mika said.

the time seemed right for Norma to come out with the big news "Mika,.....

Im Pregnant!"

Mika didn`t know what to say... he just gave her a huge hug and said: I love you! Norma kissed him and Mika smiled. Do you think we should look for an apartment? Cause I mean.. With the baby, it might be easier if we, you know, lived together? Norma: Omg Mika, That's a great idea! Mika: Okay, So we'll go apartment hunting tomorrow? First thing in the morning! Norma said with a big smileBut wait!! How i would tell the big news to my parents??!! said Norma very worried. My dad is gonna kill me!! Mika said: my mom love you but this is gonna be difficult... specially at this time of my career! What are we going to do??I absolutely have no idea !! said Norma, Mika looked at her "whatever happens, I want you to tell you that I will be always with you"he said and they kissed, the days passed and both of them had agreed to tell mamma penniman first about the news, they were having dinner, the pennimas were at their house and Norma arrived, they had dinner and right before the desert Mika looked at Norma and smiled "Guys, we have something to tell you"said Mika, everybody looked at him and said "yes?", "Norma is pregnant" and just after the kid is born we will hire a russian singer teacher so that the child can sing at a very young age and go on tour with me, Mika said.

Haha: no-one dared to go on with this?:naughty: I understand. It was either quiting or abruptly changing subject cause it was/ is getting a bit tacky...:naughty: