Get Well Soon Wendi!!!

kath

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Deano, that is a fantastic idea and very kind of you. However, as most people on here are aware, I am totally thick when it comes to anything other than very basic functions so unfortunatly I wouldn't know where to start! However, if anyone has the techonoly I think it would be brilliant and I am sure that Wendi would really apreciate it. I am not going to be on now for the next couple of days but if anyone needs to be in touch with me..like for Wendi's address or anything then one of the Oldlings could text me. Thanks, Kath

get well soon.

Just a quick thought... would it be a good idea to compile all of our best wishes and images for Wendi and perhaps get someone to put them into a little get well soon from MFC book for her?

Something that we can send her perhaps for christmas?

if so, the MFC will happily cover all costs. Wendi is a vital member, and your donations allow us to help out when an MFC member is not well.

dean, you are a star!

what can i do...i would volunteer for this and for dear wendi, but time is so short and xmas is getting in our RL so much....but if no one turns up, i'll do that.

pls consider that the book would be shipped from italy, so maybe a uk mfcer would suit better the case.

shall i start printing out the images posted so far?

anyone can tell?

let's keep updated...

Robi.............I think that is the problem..time is so short now for most people and you are right...it would be silly really to post it from Italy. If there is anyone in the UK that had the cpability and the time I think that would be much better if at all possible. I feel useless being unable to do it..But I have fairly crappy computer facilities and a failry crappy brain!

get well soon.

Just a quick thought... would it be a good idea to compile all of our best wishes and images for Wendi and perhaps get someone to put them into a little get well soon from MFC book for her?

Something that we can send her perhaps for christmas?

if so, the MFC will happily cover all costs. Wendi is a vital member, and your donations allow us to help out when an MFC member is not well.

:wub2: Deano , that is very sweet of you & thank you !!

Yes ... it would be great if someone from the UK could manage it .... :thumb_yello::wub2:

Oh Wendi, I miss you so much:tears:

Have lots of rest and watch a bit of Mika thrusting (that should do the trick):wink2:

Love ya

Jemma xxx:biggrin2:

P.S Who is doing Wendi's book? If no-one has offered I must admit I'm a dab hand with a pritstic LOL

Oh Wendi, I miss you so much:tears:

Have lots of rest and watch a bit of Mika thrusting (that should do the trick):wink2:

Love ya

Jemma xxx:biggrin2:

P.S Who is doing Wendi's book? If no-one has offered I must admit I'm a dab hand with a pritstic LOL

oh jemma!

i offered, but if someone in the uk does it, it's clearly better (read first post amended by kath!)

we just need to print out what ppl have written in this thread (including images) and make the book...or maybe some ppl may want to send a more complete message by e-mail...

oh jemma!

i offered, but if someone in the uk does it, it's clearly better (read first post amended by kath!)

we just need to print out what ppl have written in this thread (including images) and make the book...or maybe some ppl may want to send a more complete message by e-mail...

Oh I would love to do it for Wendy:thumb_yello: unless anyone else wants to