Get Well Soon Wendi!!!

kath

Had a text from Wendi. Unfortunately she is still no better. Has been to hospital and had her medication changed but is now unable to read, watch TV or anything so is finding the days very long.

Poor Wendi, I know we all send her our love x

:flowers2: MFC have sent Wendi some flowers..real ones not just virtual ones! They should be delivered on Wednesday and are from all of us sent with lots of love :wub2: Hopefully they will help Wendi to feel a little better :thumb_yello:

Kath, you are a star! Thanks! If I could run over there and give her

a hug and sit and read with her a bit... wish there were something

I could do!

Wendy, we're thinking of you! :)

dcdeb

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kath, you are a star! Thanks! If I could run over there and give her

a hug and sit and read with her a bit... wish there were something

I could do!

Wendy, we're thinking of you! :)

dcdeb

No..I am not a star...I just feel as helpless as everyone else but I DO hope that Wendi is cheered by the flowers. As you say, there is so little we CAN do but I know she knows we are all thinking of her and I am sure that she will love reading all these lovely messages when she can.

Thanks again to everyone x

Text From Wendi.

She is feeling a little better today having had a better night. Good news indeed! The new medication is kicking in. However, still a long way to go and eyes very sensitive so still no computer. She sends everyone her love. I sent her everyones love back.

Text From Wendi.

She is feeling a little better today having had a better night. Good news indeed! The new medication is kicking in. However, still a long way to go and eyes very sensitive so still no computer. She sends everyone her love. I sent her everyones love back.

Yes huge love back :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

Text From Wendi.

Great news!! :thumb_yello:

The book idea is nice!

Poor Wendi! I hope she'll get better soon ! What does she have anyway ?

Wendi has ME which means that sometimes she is very unwell and sometimes she is not so bad. At the moment she is going through a very bad spell.

Had a text from Wendi today. She has had her eyes checked out and they are ok so it isn't that that is causing her headache. Doc thinks it may be to do with her neck. Is going to give some 'dizzyness' tablets a try for a few days. Will go back to doc if no improvement. She thanks everyone for all their texts and good wishes. Didn't mention the flowers though so I assume they haven't made it today...maybe tomorrow.

Had a text from Wendi today. She has had her eyes checked out and they are ok so it isn't that that is causing her headache. Doc thinks it may be to do with her neck. Is going to give some 'dizzyness' tablets a try for a few days. Will go back to doc if no improvement. She thanks everyone for all their texts and good wishes. Didn't mention the flowers though so I assume they haven't made it today...maybe tomorrow.

thanks for daily reporting....wendi is our VIP and we need a daily bulletin from the doctors!:thumb_yello:

Thanks hun! I have just printed out every post and other messages and am hoping there are enough pages in the book I have bought LOL

I will spend most of tonight cutting and sticking- wish me luck!

Hopefully we can bring a smile to her face!:biggrin2: