LICM Fan CD

Ioana

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Which of the demos have been released and are therefor ok to use?

If none, then sign me up for at least In any other world and Over my shoulder :)

u can have any demo :biggrin2:

as long as Mika sang it once somewhere,sometime,it's all good :naughty:

Sign me up for Your Sympathy as well then, as that's my ultimate Mika song :)

:thumb_yello:

can we have a bash at one someone else has already done? Cos I feel a Grace Kelly moment comin on but it's been nabbed

of course

we're gonna decide afterwards who the finalists for the Cd are anyway

So GK it is then too

I'd like to say yes, but I am a bit nervous. It all depends on if I'm home alone. I refuse to sing while anyone is home, which is a good majority of the time so I don't know. Could you put me down as a maybe for "Relax (acoustic version)"?

edit:

1. Are you planning on giving this to Mika?

2. Is there a deadline? because I'd have to wait 'til after Christmas when I can get batteries in my keyboard and recorder..

i am still relatively new on this forum so maybe i shouldn't be stating my opinion but... you know what you should do and maybe it will get more people involved? get as many people as you can from forums and possibly have them sing one or two lines from the songs and intercut them to form the whole song, so that way, everyone can participate, and i'm sure you can get enough to do about 3 songs total, and i'm sure mika would get a kick out of it if it ever reached him! :biggrin2:

I am very scared to try this, but I'll give Billy Brown a go...........maybe

Also, do we have to sing ALL of the song? Or maybe just the first part or something?

Don't worry,I'm sure it will turn out great

and it would be better to sing the whole song

I'd like to try My Interpretation and Big Girl.:bleh:

add me to Happy Ending...:thumb_yello: and your simpathy

Ok girls :thumb_yello:

I'd like to say yes, but I am a bit nervous. It all depends on if I'm home alone. I refuse to sing while anyone is home, which is a good majority of the time so I don't know. Could you put me down as a maybe for "Relax (acoustic version)"?

edit:

1. Are you planning on giving this to Mika?

2. Is there a deadline? because I'd have to wait 'til after Christmas when I can get batteries in my keyboard and recorder..

1. yes,it would end up on mika's player eventually

2. no,no deadline,tahe your time and make it turn out the way you like it

You can even edit it if u wish

Hehehe, great idea... I could have my real embarrassing 'So you wanna be a popstar' moment! Hmmm, count me in... I'll try 'Happy Ending'. But only if it sounds not too bad (don't want to scare anyone away).

Record and re-record it as muach as you wanna,there's no time preassure

i am still relatively new on this forum so maybe i shouldn't be stating my opinion but... you know what you should do and maybe it will get more people involved? get as many people as you can from forums and possibly have them sing one or two lines from the songs and intercut them to form the whole song, so that way, everyone can participate, and i'm sure you can get enough to do about 3 songs total, and i'm sure mika would get a kick out of it if it ever reached him! :biggrin2:

I'm glad you are telling your oppinion,and I think your idea is very good,but we did the 'everyone a line' thing on another project,and from the "sing it..." thread there are many people who love singing the whole song. I know what you mean with Mika loving it,but I am sure he will either way

so you wanna sing along? :biggrin2:

OMG!!! I am SOOO in this!!!! I'll be playing Stuck in the middle...I'll be playing the piano myself!:biggrin2:

Oh..one question...will Mika be listening to this fan CD once it's over?

:das:

I have a teeny weeny problem. You know, when you record a song by a mobile...the quality of the sound doesnt sound good at all...so..I was wondering whether I could use a video cam instead?

It's unimportant where you record it,don't worry :thumb_yello:

i want to join!!!!!!!!!

but i have to think of a song...:bleh:

(is "intoxicated" allowed? if so, i would love to sing it)

meditate ma dear,meditate :biggrin2:

feel free to chose more than one

(it is allowed,any mika song it)

LOL! I just posted seven songs in the Sing it like mika thread, now this pops up. Most of my songs aren't very good, so I'm thinking about maybe re-doing a couple. If I can do better i'd like to put my hand up for Stuck in the Middle, My Interpretation (although I'll never be better than Sarah) and maybe.... hmmm. Not sure. Maybe a third one. Do you want them posted on to here? If so, I know you've given no firm deadline, but do you have a ballpark date for when they need to be in? And is there a preferred format or just whatever's the smallest?

LOL! I just posted seven songs in the Sing it like mika thread, now this pops up. Most of my songs aren't very good, so I'm thinking about maybe re-doing a couple. If I can do better i'd like to put my hand up for Stuck in the Middle, My Interpretation (although I'll never be better than Sarah) and maybe.... hmmm. Not sure. Maybe a third one. Do you want them posted on to here? If so, I know you've given no firm deadline, but do you have a ballpark date for when they need to be in? And is there a preferred format or just whatever's the smallest?

I can put you up for all 7 if you want

First just chose your songs,then they are gonna be posted and from each song,there's gonna be one chosen(as in voted) to end up on the album

Say...January 20th...just for the sake of,it,but there is still enough time even afterwards :wink2:

meditate ma dear,meditate :biggrin2:

feel free to chose more than one

(it is allowed,any mika song it)

ah, great! :biggrin2:

i will figure out which songs i will do in addition.

frage: ich hab nur so ein programm, wo man 60 sekunden singen kann. wo find ich was, wo der ganze song draufpasst?

ah, great! :biggrin2:

i will figure out which songs i will do in addition.

frage: ich hab nur so ein programm, wo man 60 sekunden singen kann. wo find ich was, wo der ganze song draufpasst?

kann ich dir ein programm schicken wenn du willst

are you doing it with windows sound recorded? because even that can be extended to whatever length u wanna

kann ich dir ein programm schicken wenn du willst

are you doing it with windows sound recorded? because even that can be extended to whatever length u wanna

yes, windows sound. how can i extend it (i am sooo clueless...)?

thanks for your patience!