LICM Fan CD

Ioana

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yes, windows sound. how can i extend it (i am sooo clueless...)?

thanks for your patience!

You can let it roll for 60 secs and when it stops click the record button again,and it will extend to 120 secs,let it go 60 more secs (=180secs),with each click you get 60 more seconds

You can just let it record nothing until you get the seconds you want,then ,go back to the beginning and start recording.It won't stop at 60,but at 180 for example,or 240 or however long you made it

:blink: I think I'm out of this project :roftl: :roftl: don't want to disturb his ears :roftl: :roftl:

Oh come on,he knows not everyone's a singer and he will love it!

You can let it roll for 60 secs and when it stops click the record button again,and it will extend to 120 secs,let it go 60 more secs (=180secs),with each click you get 60 more seconds

You can just let it record nothing until you get the seconds you want,then ,go back to the beginning and start recording.It won't stop at 60,but at 180 for example,or 240 or however long you made it

Oh come on,he knows not everyone's a singer and he will love it!

thanks a lot!

i think this is a loooooovely idea! :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

I can put you up for all 7 if you want

First just chose your songs,then they are gonna be posted and from each song,there's gonna be one chosen(as in voted) to end up on the album

Say...January 20th...just for the sake of,it,but there is still enough time even afterwards :wink2:

Please, not all seven!! Some of them are severely hideous! I posted more for the fun of it, not for competition. If they are in competition, I'd like to submit better ones.

thanks a lot!

i think this is a loooooovely idea! :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

hope i explained it ok and it works :bleh:

Please, not all seven!! Some of them are severely hideous! I posted more for the fun of it, not for competition. If they are in competition, I'd like to submit better ones.

You can re-recod them ,and no need to see this as a competition,it's for fun

And come to think of it,I think it would be cool to have two versions of the fan album :biggrin2:

Could I try Relax and Satellite? I won't be able to have my tracks up until January 10thish though. Going away tomorrow :o

No problem,january is good too

Relax and Satellite is is then :thumb_yello:

yes, wonderful! but i have to wait until i am home alone.

what about duets? ok, maybe the songs are not made for duets...:boxed:

if u can find a duet partner,hit it :naughty:

love today would sound great if two people did it. i think with the higher voice (for example in the "papa's gooooooooooone"-part) added, it would be hilarious! but just a thought that came to my mind...

ignore me. :bleh:

whoever sings love today; respect!

Even though we're allowed to try all songs, is there going to be a thing like, only one song per person on the actual CD? Because if one person is *really* good and does all the songs, and gets all the votes. That'd kinda be boring for us others xD

sounds great and fun!! :thumb_yello: i'd like to join, but i'd need karaoke or instrumental versions of the songs. (and i hope i'll find the time to record them so that you don't have to wait too long for my songs... :( )

i'd sing whatever you want me to sing, maybe any song which has no "interpret" yet? ;)

but if i'd chose on my own i'd sing my favourite mika songs: grace kelly, relax take it easy, any other world and over my shoulder.

Even though we're allowed to try all songs, is there going to be a thing like, only one song per person on the actual CD? Because if one person is *really* good and does all the songs, and gets all the votes. That'd kinda be boring for us others xD

I'm sure that's not gonna happen

Mainly because I don't think one person will sign up for all songs and then ,that's not Mika,so he/she won't sing them that perfect

But we can make a rule too if u want

And I think there are going to be 2 versions,that means the entire album (songs) sung two times

Haha I'll try. Could you send me the karaoke version of LT?

I might not use it but it'll at least give me something to practice with. :naughty:

leni_____@hotmail.com is my email address (5 underscores in it!)

on it

I'd love the karaoke versions of Love Today and Relax. I'll give LT a shot too. XD

just pm me ur adress

I don't know that one person would necessarily get all the votes for all the songs, cos the songs are very different styles and suit different types of voices and singers. Just a thought....

exactly

Me too me too I wanna try Love today too!!! *jumps up and down*

Wow, I'm really overdoing this one, aren't I? :roftl:

Not at all,you can do even more if you wanna