LICM Fan CD

Ioana

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ummm. You know how on the front page you said this is not another project and it's just going to be for us fans..... at what point then would Mika hear it and who would bring that about?

it's not another project in the sense it's not yet another book

sounds great and fun!! :thumb_yello: i'd like to join, but i'd need karaoke or instrumental versions of the songs. (and i hope i'll find the time to record them so that you don't have to wait too long for my songs... :( )

i'd sing whatever you want me to sing, maybe any song which has no "interpret" yet? ;)

but if i'd chose on my own i'd sing my favourite mika songs: grace kelly, relax take it easy, any other world and over my shoulder.

I have GK and Relax

PM me your adress and I will send the to you if u want

i'm thinking about doing "how much do you love me", but that sounds not right if i sing it alone. i need a background voice. :blink:

do do do do do do do doooo

sounds great and fun!! :thumb_yello: i'd like to join, but i'd need karaoke or instrumental versions of the songs. (and i hope i'll find the time to record them so that you don't have to wait too long for my songs... :( )

i'd sing whatever you want me to sing, maybe any song which has no "interpret" yet? ;)

but if i'd chose on my own i'd sing my favourite mika songs: grace kelly, relax take it easy, any other world and over my shoulder.

Rose! Please do Over My Shoulder! I'm dying to hear you sing that.

i guess i wanna take part, just don't know which song yet. but until when will we have to record the songs? don't think i'll be able to make it this year, still have to do something for the DVD... and all my xmas shopping! :boxed: and clean my flat... damn! *gets mad look in her eyes* :insane:

i guess i wanna take part, just don't know which song yet. but until when will we have to record the songs? don't think i'll be able to make it this year, still have to do something for the DVD... and all my xmas shopping! :boxed: and clean my flat... damn! *gets mad look in her eyes* :insane:

No pressure for this year (love how that sounds :lol3:)

what DVD? :blink:

well, as i suggested, you can sing the piano noise i need for the background! :bleh:

I'm thinking about getting my keyboard out ... poor thing,hasen't been used in a long time

I gotta find the piano sheet music tho,I'm too lazy to learn it by ear

I'm sure that's not gonna happen

Mainly because I don't think one person will sign up for all songs and then ,that's not Mika,so he/she won't sing them that perfect

But we can make a rule too if u want

And I think there are going to be 2 versions,that means the entire album (songs) sung two times

No no, not at all. I was just wondering. :roftl: