MIKA has the TOP and BEST selling MALE ALBUM of 2007 WORLDWIDE!

Ayumi

I know the year 2007 is not officially over yet but there's only two more weeks left and it doesn't seem like any other solo male artist is going to come near MIKA's sales for "Life in Cartoon Motion" before the end of the year.

Here's the current top 10 selling albums worldwide. Albums that are released in 2007.

1. Minutes to Midnight - Linkin Park 5.1million

2. The Best Damn Thing - Avril Lavigne 4.7million

3. LIFE IN CARTOON MOTION - MIKA 4.4 million

4. High School Musical 2 - Soundtrack 4.3million

5. Not Too Late - Norah Jones 3.9million

6. Call Me Irresponsible - Michael Buble 3.6million

7. Long Road Out of Eden - Eagles 3.2million

8. It Won't Be Soon Before Long - Maroon 5 3.1million

9. Good Girl Gone Bad - Rihanna 3.0 million

10. Timbaland Shock Value 2.8million

CONGRATULATIONS TO MIKA FOR HAVING A VERY SUCCESSFUL DEBUT and SUCCESSFUL YEAR!

Bring on the second album! :biggrin2:

Source: WorldWideAlbum

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know the year 2007 is not officially over yet but there's only two more weeks left and it doesn't seem like any other solo male artist is going to come near MIKA's sales for "Life in Cartoon Motion" before the end of the year.

Here's the current top 10 selling albums worldwide. Albums that are released in 2007.

1. Minutes to Midnight - Linkin Park 5.1million

2. The Best Damn Thing - Avril Lavigne 4.7million

3. LIFE IN CARTOON MOTION - MIKA 4.4 million

4. High School Musical 2 - Soundtrack 4.3million

5. Not Too Late - Norah Jones 3.9million

6. Call Me Irresponsible - Michael Buble 3.6million

7. Long Road Out of Eden - Eagles 3.2million

8. It Won't Be Soon Before Long - Maroon 5 3.1million

9. Good Girl Gone Bad - Rihanna 3.0 million

10. Timbaland Shock Value 2.8million

CONGRATULATIONS TO MIKA FOR HAVING A VERY SUCCESSFUL DEBUT and SUCCESSFUL YEAR!

Bring on the second album! :biggrin2:

Source: WorldWideAlbum

Grrr Avril Lavighne.

I SPIT upon that name!

Not really, that's not nice and it's very unhigenic :D

I bought 2 copies too! The UK and US versions. I'm planning on buying the Japan version but it's SO expensive.

Same here, and if you can tell me where I can get the Japanese version, I'll get that too.

Congratulations to the big guy for being the best selling male artist of the year, very well deserved.

Yay! I can proudly say I contributed by buying 2 albums out of that 4.4 million. :naughty:

OOO do I win?? I have bought 2 of the UK version, 3 of the US, 3 of the Japanese, 1 each of the Chinese and Taiwanese!! (I personally kept 6 of these, the others I gave away)

Yes, I am addicted. I know.

I bought 2 copies too! The UK and US versions. I'm planning on buying the Japan version but it's SO expensive.

OK for Ayumi and Rose, the Japanese one is quite reasonably priced (and comes with the little stickers) if you get it from

http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B000PDZON0

There should be a link up the top right which says see this page in English, and you can follow the whole purchase procedure through in English. It is also available from HMV Japan, in English, but I couldn't see the sticker version any more there, although you might get that version when the package arrives.

Now, in return for sharing this valuable piece of information, can anyone tell me where to get the French limited edition of LiCM cheaply, please? I know it has a green MIKA on the front, not a pink one. The only one I can find is about $35 USD.

OOO do I win?? I have bought 2 of the UK version, 3 of the US, 3 of the Japanese, 1 each of the Chinese and Taiwanese!! (I personally kept 6 of these, the others I gave away)

:winner_first_h4h: Yay you win!

Now you get a portion of his royalties - 9 out of 4,400,000!

OK for Ayumi and Rose, the Japanese one is quite reasonably priced (and comes with the little stickers) if you get it from

There should be a link up the top right which says see this page in English, and you can follow the whole purchase procedure through in English. It is also available from HMV Japan, in English, but I couldn't see the sticker version any more there, although you might get that version when the package arrives.

Now, in return for sharing this valuable piece of information, can anyone tell me where to get the French limited edition of LiCM cheaply, please? I know it has a green MIKA on the front, not a pink one. The only one I can find is about $35 USD.

i hv US, Japan and HK version. The HK version has a green MIKA on the front.

http://www.hmv.co.jp/product/detail/2552354

why this jp version in hmv contain 14 songs??? :biggrin2:

wow, and the chinese version is quite cheap too!

http://www.hmv.co.jp/product/detail/2604569