MIKA has the TOP and BEST selling MALE ALBUM of 2007 WORLDWIDE!

Ayumi

Same here, and if you can tell me where I can get the Japanese version, I'll get that too.

Congratulations to the big guy for being the best selling male artist of the year, very well deserved.

You could get the Japanese version here actually. It cost 16 USD without shipping. People outside of Japan buy J-POP CDs here all the time. And it's the limited edition! But I'm not sure what's IN the limited edition.

If the above link doesn't work: http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=UICU-9037

Hope that helps! :bleh:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK for Ayumi and Rose, the Japanese one is quite reasonably priced (and comes with the little stickers) if you get it from

http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B000PDZON0

There should be a link up the top right which says see this page in English, and you can follow the whole purchase procedure through in English. It is also available from HMV Japan, in English, but I couldn't see the sticker version any more there, although you might get that version when the package arrives.

Now, in return for sharing this valuable piece of information, can anyone tell me where to get the French limited edition of LiCM cheaply, please? I know it has a green MIKA on the front, not a pink one. The only one I can find is about $35 USD.

Oh I actually know it's available in Amazon Japan and HMV but the shipping cost is ALOT :shocked: So I'm actually waiting to see if they have it in Little Tokyo so I can buy it without the shipping price. lol. And I don't like waiting from having to order online. They actually have the limited edition in CDJapan that cost 16USD. I'm thinking of pre-ordering that one.

And Wow, I think you have the most LiCM editions/versions here. xD Congratulations!

OOO do I win?? I have bought 2 of the UK version, 3 of the US, 3 of the Japanese, 1 each of the Chinese and Taiwanese!! (I personally kept 6 of these, the others I gave away)

Yes, I am addicted. I know.

OK for Ayumi and Rose, the Japanese one is quite reasonably priced (and comes with the little stickers) if you get it from

http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B000PDZON0

There should be a link up the top right which says see this page in English, and you can follow the whole purchase procedure through in English. It is also available from HMV Japan, in English, but I couldn't see the sticker version any more there, although you might get that version when the package arrives.

Now, in return for sharing this valuable piece of information, can anyone tell me where to get the French limited edition of LiCM cheaply, please? I know it has a green MIKA on the front, not a pink one. The only one I can find is about $35 USD.

I had a look at what I thought was the US version, turns out it's the Japanese one. So I guess it's the US version I'll be after, anyone know of where I can get one?

i bought 3 copies...they are all the same

2 from ebay (somewhere in indiana) - xmas gifts

1 from canada - xmas gift to me... couldn't wait anymore :roftl:

since it was "from me to me", i gave myself permission to watch it

the minute i got home... :naughty: :naughty:

Yay! I can proudly say I contributed by buying 2 albums out of that 4.4 million. :naughty:

So did I! :biggrin2:

And I even contributed for making Licm best selling album of the year in France... :punk:

I bought 2 copies too! The UK and US versions. I'm planning on buying the Japan version but it's SO expensive.

So did I! :naughty: I got the UK and Japanese versions..plus all the singles (CD and also vynils) and a couple of extra singles, a couple of promo cd's......oh please let me stop before I look like a total freak LOL

http://www.hmv.co.jp/product/detail/2552354

why this jp version in hmv contain 14 songs??? :biggrin2:

wow, and the chinese version is quite cheap too!

http://www.hmv.co.jp/product/detail/2604569

Japanese CD has an extra track, plus bonus track and the GK vid is listed as a track.

Chinese one is very cheap, you can get it on ebay for $0.01c. Plus postage. Through hmv japan you can get it for about $10 but it atkes a while to arrive.

Rose the US one you can get from amazon.com

I contributed as well by buying 2 copies. :wink2:

What's wrong with that list? *except from Mika*

oh yeah. It's all that kind of music. :no:

I wouldn't call #7 that kind of music. IMO the Eagles are living legends (since 1971) and they more than deserve being in this top 10.

What's wrong with that list? *except from Mika*

oh yeah. It's all that kind of music. :no:

I'm not too fond of the list too. The only albums I thought was good was, obviously, MIKA, and Norah Jones. The rest is just "meh" to me.

I contributed as well by buying 2 copies. :wink2:

I wouldn't call #7 that kind of music. IMO the Eagles are living legends (since 1971) and they more than deserve being in this top 10.

Okay, but they don't count :naughty: *didn't see them*

I'm not too fond of the list too. The only albums I thought was good was, obviously, MIKA, and Norah Jones. The rest is just "meh" to me.

It really just shows how bad taste people have :naughty::bleh:

To be honest: they are all relatively newcomers except for the good old Eagles. A nearly entire top 10 of newcomers.

And it's all a matter of taste anyway. I am quite sure there are a lot of people out there who don't like Mika. The world is simply not THAT perfect. :wink2:

I bought 2 copies too! The UK and US versions. I'm planning on buying the Japan version but it's SO expensive.

i only bought 1 :thumbdown:. but im in perth (australia) and i was looking through the junk mail the other day and i noticed in a red dot catalouge (like a real crappy $2 shop) that they had cds 4 10 bucks. and yes, of course Mika's was in there. but the cover looked different, coz the lines underneath where it says mika are green and yellow. and im pretty sure it was the japanese version:blink:

not sure though. so im gonna go check it out afta christmas. gotta save sum money

1. Minutes to Midnight - Linkin Park 5.1million

:puking: 2. The Best Damn Thing - Avril Lavigne 4.7million

3. LIFE IN CARTOON MOTION - MIKA 4.4 million

4. High School Musical 2 - Soundtrack 4.3million :sneaky2:

5. Not Too Late - Norah Jones 3.9million:wub2:

6. Call Me Irresponsible - Michael Buble 3.6million :sneaky2:

7. Long Road Out of Eden - Eagles 3.2million

8. It Won't Be Soon Before Long - Maroon 5 3.1million

:puking: 9. Good Girl Gone Bad - Rihanna 3.0 million

10. Timbaland Shock Value 2.8million

1. Minutes to Midnight - Linkin Park 5.1million

2. The Best Damn Thing - Avril Lavigne 4.7million