I never got to do this

nikkidouchebag

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if you don't mind me asking which lyrics did you confuse :roftl:

"Looking for trouble...then you came to the right place, looking for trouble? Look right in my face. I was born stand up and I'm talking back. My daddy was a greenhouse mountain jack becaaause I'm eeeevil my middle name is misery! Yeah I'm evil! So don't you mess around with me!"

Elvis didn't even cross my mind

Ingreed is simply too cultivated for me :glasses2:

"Looking for trouble...then you came to the right place, looking for trouble? Look right in my face. I was born stand up and I'm talking back. My daddy was a greenhouse mountain jack becaaause I'm eeeevil my middle name is misery! Yeah I'm evil! So don't you mess around with me!"

Elvis didn't even cross my mind

Ingreed is simply too cultivated for me :glasses2:

Ingrid yeah:mf_rosetinted: I'm not too cultivated, I just know how to seperate the good from the bad:mf_rosetinted:

Hello! I am Nikki and I am 19 (20 on new years eve) and from chicago, IL. Ignore my username, it's a joke between friends and also my myspace URL. I've been into mika for forever and i've been lurking here for forever on my old UN, which i forgot so I had to make this one, and you all seem like such a variety of wonderful people from all over the world, I had to introduce myself. My favorite artists are Mika, All American Rejects, and Regina Spektor, And Amy Winehouse too! My most disliked artist is Patrick Wolf, not only for what he said about Mika, but also because he's just...... not musically gifted what so ever and the only good song he's ever had is "the magic position" but the rest were all ****. :roftl: Nice to meet all of you!

Haha, you seem really cool!

A belated welcome!

lioness xx