2007 - The Graham Norton Show on 20th December

babspanky

nah, it's too boyishly chavvy for me tbh :bleh:

you calling me a bloke? theres nothing chavvy about playing football! how dare ye lol

I didn't notice her at all in Brixton. If he'd left Missionary Man off the setlist I wouldn't even know she existed if it weren't for all the fuss on the board when she first arrived on the scene.

I know what Sariflor means about the out of sync dancing from TV and YouTube clips and I think it's funny that she's got a lot of bad Mika moves. It's as if she imitating him because you can't believe she is incapable of dancing better than that. :naughty:

But I still see her as very much in the background and don't think she's trying to draw attention to herself. It might help though if Mika would hire 2 or 3 singers if he wants them to be dancers as well. She doesn't have much else to do hanging out there on her own with no instrument.

LOL yeh i think having some more dancers might help :naughty: i kind of feel sorry for her sometimes, she looked so out of place on Graham Norton, that stage being as tiny as it was didnt help! And she had a microphone and was supposedly doing some 'back-up' singing but all i heard was Mika and Martin LOL!

Does anyone know if the cooldown will be aired????!!! I noticed that Graham didn't mention it at the end of the show. He just said about the Christmas special next week.

I was curious about the herpes conversation,lol

Mika looked gorgeous,btw!!:wub2:

There wasnt a cooldown im afraid :thumbdown: there was a brief interview before Mika performed but they never showed it!! the gits lol

you calling me a bloke? theres nothing chavvy about playing football! how dare ye lol

LOL yeh i think having some more dancers might help :naughty: i kind of feel sorry for her sometimes, she looked so out of place on Graham Norton, that stage being as tiny as it was didnt help! And she had a microphone and was supposedly doing some 'back-up' singing but all i heard was Mika and Martin LOL!

There wasnt a cooldown im afraid :thumbdown: there was a brief interview before Mika performed but they never showed it!! the gits lol

Exactly! How unfair! And its the first time there was no cooldown and everything:(

Maybe...but still, it would have been nice to see more of him.

oh well, he might be invited back another time, Graham seems to have a few favourites.

hopefully

I wasn't expecting him to be on at all though - I watch the graham norton show every week, and when it said "music from MIKA!" I was like "YAYAYAYAYY" lol my parents told me to calm down.

hes been on twice, so graham must like him

hopefully

I wasn't expecting him to be on at all though - I watch the graham norton show every week, and when it said "music from MIKA!" I was like "YAYAYAYAYY" lol my parents told me to calm down.

Yeah, I watch the show every week too! I'm a big Graham Norton fan!

Yeah, I think he likes Mika, so he might appear again.:)

hopefully

yeah I watch the show every week too! I'm a big Graham Norton fan!

He does seem to like Mika so he might appear again!:)

I see what you mean - I know alot of Irish people who haven't even ever lived there. Being 100% Irish isn't boring at all! it's cool:thumb_yello:

Aww, thats nice!:) I should be asleep now! And it's Christams Eve tommorrow! I mean right now!

Anyway, I'll chat to you another time, bye!

:)

yeah i am actually :mf_rosetinted:

no no, course there ain't :fisch::naughty:

you're just jealous:mf_rosetinted:

Mikas already been on the graham norton show - maybe thats why?

Well i think it was more to with him performing, that was really why he was on the show-to perform...

There is so much for them to fit into that 30minute slot, so i guess they have to concentrate on the main guests who were of course Ashley and Miriam.

you're just jealous:mf_rosetinted:

Well i think it was more to with him performing, that was really why he was on the show-to perform...

There is so much for them to fit into that 30minute slot, so i guess they have to concentrate on the main guests who were of course Ashley and Miriam.

ya wish :mf_rosetinted:

and the fact that christmas is this week so they had to replace the usual shows with christmas stuff.. though the cooldown would of been a great christmas present for some of us.. but whatever :mf_rosetinted:

• 9 years later...

Here NEW video link is.

The Graham Norton Show 2x11 - Miriam Margolyes, Ashley Jensen, Mika

YouTube blocked the video ! :doh:

VK https://vk.com/video-43038069_171190739

a part of Mika performs Relax

Edited by Kumazzz
YouTube blocked the video
  • Like 1