2007 - The Graham Norton Show on 20th December

babspanky

:naughty: we'll get ASBO's slapped on us :roftl:

HA! i actually thought you meant his house then :boxed: i was thinking WOH too far :naughty: well im gona hang about afterwards cos i still havent met the buggar yet, he's pretty elusive lol so you best be waiting with me :mf_rosetinted:

Yep I'll wait with you! If it finishes at 8:45 I can wait about....3 hours until my last train :thumb_yello: and if we don't meet him thennn we'll consider sitting outside his house - might get ourselves a restraining order as well as an ASBO then :wink2:

(And you think I'm joking...)

Yep I'll wait with you! If it finishes at 8:45 I can wait about....3 hours until my last train :thumb_yello: and if we don't meet him thennn we'll consider sitting outside his house - might get ourselves a restraining order as well as an ASBO then :wink2:

(And you think I'm joking...)

:blink: you're not?

LOL ok, well whatever you're doing, ill do :thumb_yello::biggrin2:

Oh and seating is allocated on first come first served basis. Maybe I'll get there a little earlier....

right, gona ring my buds in the morning and we're gona leave earlier lol, maybe go early afternoon and then just hang about London before queuing :thumb_yello:

A yellow submarine?:biggrin2:

We all live in a rainbow submarine, rainbow submarine......

Well they did used to do it on Top of the Pops and also the Eurovision Song Contest, which is handy, but even with subtitles, I still haven't much idea what they are singing about on that show, lol

I would imagine that most Eurovision songs sound as bad with subtitles as without them:roftl:

:blink: you're not?

LOL ok, well whatever you're doing, ill do :thumb_yello::biggrin2:

right, gona ring my buds in the morning and we're gona leave earlier lol, maybe go early afternoon and then just hang about London before queuing :thumb_yello:

Do they not get a say in it :bleh: Do they know Mika's gonna be there yet? or are you gonna make it sound like news to you when he walks out on stage?

I gotta start (yes start) my Christmas shopping tomorrow so I'm gonna attempt an early start and get back mid-afternoon before leaving again for Waterloo!!!

Queuing in the cold again :shocked::blink::thumbdown::sneaky2::roftl:

It'll be worth it :thumb_yello: Hopefully...if he's even gonna be there!!!

I'm just about recovering from the tour so I'll be wearing lots of layers I think which is probably what I should have done the other week....

Now i'm the one posting twice in a row...what a loser :P

Do they not get a say in it :bleh: Do they know Mika's gonna be there yet? or are you gonna make it sound like news to you when he walks out on stage?

I gotta start (yes start) my Christmas shopping tomorrow so I'm gonna attempt an early start and get back mid-afternoon before leaving again for Waterloo!!!

Must be great being a student?:wink2:

Queuing in the cold again :shocked::blink::thumbdown::sneaky2::roftl:

not gona do anything as ridiculous as Hammersmith no *shakes head*

:naughty:

just wana make sure we actually get in! the company issues more tickets than seats in case anybody decides not to turn up and so we're not guarunteed entry you see :thumbdown:

:naughty: nah they know now....i think! Well Natalie knows, Sunita probably doesnt even know where we're going :naughty: They dont care, they just love being with me :fisch:

just wana make sure we actually get in! the company issues more tickets than seats in case anybody decides not to turn up and so we're not guarunteed entry you see :thumbdown:

Yeah...plus we don't wanna get stuck at the back on a corner or get split up.. If we get there early we get much more choice of where we sit and who we sit with :thumb_yello:

I might start out about 4...which means I'll be in Waterloo about 4:20ish...then it'll take a while to find I bet :naughty: so probably 4:45ish? I guess....

Is that too early?

or too late?

:blink:

It'll be worth it :thumb_yello: Hopefully...if he's even gonna be there!!!

I'm just about recovering from the tour so I'll be wearing lots of layers I think which is probably what I should have done the other week....

Now i'm the one posting twice in a row...what a loser :P

We can make a new thread for losers and we get to be the super losers

At least you were nice and warm in your costume...But yes, it was a bit mad :roftl:

Yes the tickets thing did worry me when i read it, but i imagine that it will be ok, they did say that they always manage to fit everyone in and also many people DON'T show up/...

Well, see you all tomorrow!

At least you were nice and warm in your costume...But yes, it was a bit mad :roftl:

and spent about 80% of the time walking around that shopping mall at the station like we did :naughty:

I'm gonna be sensible tomorrow :mf_rosetinted:

i.e. not arrive stupidly early, wear sensible warm clothes and not stay out to late :biggrin2:

Yeah...plus we don't wanna get stuck at the back on a corner or get split up.. If we get there early we get much more choice of where we sit and who we sit with

I might start out about 4...which means I'll be in Waterloo about 4:20ish...then it'll take a while to find I bet :naughty: so probably 4:45ish? I guess....

Is that too early?

or too late?

i have no idea :blink:

ill see how i early i can get my friends there,if i can get them to get on the train for 4 instead of 5 then we'll be there for 4:30/4:45 :thumb_yello:

I think we're worrying a bit too much:naughty: but i so dont wana get left outside lol

We can make a new thread for losers and we get to be the super losers

At least you were nice and warm in your costume...But yes, it was a bit mad

Yes the tickets thing did worry me when i read it, but i imagine that it will be ok, they did say that they always manage to fit everyone in and also many people DON'T show up/...

Well, see you all tomorrow!

i soooooooo was not warm :thumbdown::naughty: it looked warm but trust me it did nothing! LOL!

well i should think we'll all get in then :D see you 2moro!

HAVE A GREAT TIME!

Text updates pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee :biggrin2:

Okayyyyyy. Do I ever not give you text updates? :naughty:

I think the first few will be saying how lost I am.. I have no idea where I'm going! :shocked:

I've been to the studios once before but that was by accident when we were completely lost walking along the Thames bank for about 3 hours...we somehow ended up queuing for Ant and Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway thinking it was the entrance to an underground station...

HAVE A GREAT TIME!

Text updates pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee :biggrin2:

we can update you before and after but im definately not texting during the show! he'll drag me out of my seat and humiliate me :naughty:

I dare you Jen :wink2:

Okayyyyyy. Do I ever not give you text updates? :naughty:

I think the first few will be saying how lost I am.. I have no idea where I'm going!

I've been to the studios once before but that was by accident when we were completely lost walking along the Thames bank for about 3 hours...we somehow ended up queuing for Ant and Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway thinking it was the entrance to an underground station...

at least you have 'some' idea, i havent a clue! :blink: lucky im not going on my own lol if you get lost then ring me and we'll come and collect you:thumb_yello: :naughty:

we can update you before and after but im definately not texting during the show! he'll drag me out of my seat and humiliate me :naughty:

I dare you Jen :wink2:

at least you have 'some' idea, i havent a clue! :blink: lucky im not going on my own lol if you get lost then ring me and we'll come and collect you:thumb_yello: :naughty:

We're not allowed phones on in there anyway so it'll have to be before and after :) Not sure how strict they are with them...I've only ever been in the audience for CD:UK a few times and they made us hand them in along with our bags and coats when we got in.

I'm pretty sure I'll need collecting :naughty: I'll have a go at finding it though first...I'm pretty good with navigation but I've just got a bad feeling about this place!