The absolute, final, definitive answer on Mika’s sexuality thread! With proof!

JackViolet

I was trying to get it up to 10 Clues. I gave up though.

Well, 90% of what I wrote is basically stuff directly lifted from previous discussions or from other sites/blogs/articles. Actually, I think the earring is the most fun one. Just because it HAS been used as a sign, but the thing is, his earring--if it even existed--is not on the side that one would suppose it should be to indicate anything. It's like a mobius strip of conflicting signifiers. And since the end result is just to show that we don't know anything for sure anyway, and the whole thing is ridiculous, I don't think it's really offensive...

I would not mind if someone wrote that about me, anyway. :mf_rosetinted:

--Jack

Ohhh dear Jack I see. You were mocking at Mika's traits. Well, I prefer to talk seriously about some things instead of making jokes. Nothing personal.

If you let me say, i think this is not the was to quit drama to the subject...

well, we think different I see. Hope we can live in harmony here.

Love, Romi

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I can see your point. I did wonder if I was just hurting instead of helping. But I see this as satirizing the forum and the general gist of discussion on this subject, not anything having to do with Mika himself. And except for the earring, which I admitted was, in the end, nonsense, I don't think I revealed anything new at all...

--Jack

I was trying to get it up to 10 Clues. I gave up though.

Well, 90% of what I wrote is basically stuff directly lifted from previous discussions or from other sites/blogs/articles. Actually, I think the earring is the most fun one. Just because it HAS been used as a sign, but the thing is, his earring--if it even existed--is not on the side that one would suppose it should be to indicate anything. It's like a mobius strip of conflicting signifiers. And since the end result is just to show that we don't know anything for sure anyway, and attempting to discuss it becomes ridiculous, well, if he's offended then he's a sillyhat.

I would not mind if someone wrote that about me, anyway. :mf_rosetinted:

But of course I'm contradictory! *points to user title.*

--Jack

My brother used to have an earring and he has got a girlfriend:blink: Obviously in denial:roftl:

Clue 7: Rainbows!

Rainbows mean gay! And he likes bright rainbow colors. And he wears that rainbow-colored charm on his mobile.

But, er, Blue was the one who gave him that charm. And he never really wears actual rainbow-themed things beside that. Dammit three times!

Hehe, the good old Gayness Indicator comes peeking around the corner. Do you realize now that it was a test? :das:

Never mind. According to clue 7 the test seems to have failed anyway. :sneaky2:

No, I can see your point. I did wonder if I was just hurting instead of helping. But I see this as satirizing the forum and the general gist of discussion on this subject, not anything having to do with Mika himself. And except for the earring, which I admitted was, in the end, nonsense, I don't think I revealed anything new at all...

--Jack

The more nonsense, the better. :naughty:

:woot_jump: for Jack!!

Hehe, the good old Gayness Indicator comes peeking around the corner. Do you realize now that it was a test? :das:

Never mind. According to clue 7 the test seems to have failed anyway. :sneaky2:

Ehm, I want one, too :naughty:

There, now I've brought it all out into the open. I hope everyone has profited from my in-depth discussion. Now we can just point newbies here, since I've done all the work.

--Jack

Wow.. so interesting, yet revealed nothing...

I'm so much more confused than what I was before...:blink:

very random - i just read that ricky martin is gay.

Wow... didn't know that... that he is bi that is... Interesting..

Is it multisexual to love everyone here? :blink:

Well to be honest I prefer multisexuality above being gay... It leaves more options open... :wub2: :wub2:

Damn, I should stay out of threads about this subject. Oh well, it's time for dinner anyway.

Ohhh dear Jack I see. You were mocking at Mika's traits. Well, I prefer to talk seriously about some things instead of making jokes. Nothing personal.

If you let me say, i think this is not the was to quit drama to the subject...

well, we think different I see. Hope we can live in harmony here.

Love, Romi

oh sweetie she wasn't trying to be rude. I think we've all gotten very serious on the subject but what Jack tried to bring was a bit of light hearted fun. Like I've always said; speculate as much as you want, but you're nowhere nearer the truth, and her post just proved it. Obviously everyone has a different sense of humour but everyone knows that here. Jack is probably one of the smartest people on this forum and she definitely knows how to get a point across, seriously or satirically! lol :roftl:

Well to be honest I prefer multisexuality above being gay... It leaves more options open... :wub2: :wub2:

Damn, I should stay out of threads about this subject. Oh well, it's time for dinner anyway.

In that case: I love you all :biggrin2::wub2:

what about Shakira's cover? Hips don't lie. that's really gay! :thumb_yello:

Mika emphasized in the interview that he sang both genders.

Blue, your PM box is full :sneaky2:

very random but it just came up my mind . will you come to london in feb for multigigging?