The absolute, final, definitive answer on Mika’s sexuality thread! With proof!

JackViolet

sorry, no offence to anyone but - the earring-part was not meant as a REAL argument. so why do people (and so many! :blink:) start with that over and over again?? :blink: that thread is not meant as a REAL attempt to find out about mika's sexuality.... the earring-part is not serious business. it's fun. comic relief. satire. :blink: (or am i getting that wrong?)

I wrote about that, because I thought it was funny :roftl:

I wasn't serious or something:roftl:

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

why does it seem that everyone is ignoring my post? isn't important to read?:bleh:

well....I'm in a complete disagreement with the "earing" part. First we have to consider that he comes from a different culture than we are. In Europe a lot of guys wear erings, the rappers wear erings, a friend of mine, he is swiss and he wears an eraing, David Beckham does, so is Robbie Williams and Colin Farrell and all of them are "metrosexual" can't Mika be a metrosexual aswell?

Just because you wear an earing doesn't mean that you have to be labeld as "gay"

another thing I differ is the "bright colors", I hate to repeat myself, but then again he is from another CULTURE!, I have to go back to my example. My friend Christian, he is swiss, he is and has ideas from a different culture, he wears pink, purple, yellow, baby blue, etc. so, that means that he is gay too? I don't think so.

also, the lyrics. Is there any rule that says that a singer must write about himself and himself alone?, no, yes, he goes to gay bars, Bon Jovi does too! he goes there to get stories to write about in his songs, everyone that is in the music or movies, goes to talk to poeple and gets the stories. There is no rule that says "if you are a singer, you MUST talk about yourself, and yourself alone"

The gay friends....I have gay and lesbian friends...if I hang out with them does it means that I like girls? and his voice....I mean...he was taught to sing opera or whatever, doing that you have to learn how to manage your voice in different pitch (or however you call it) he prefers doing falssetto. In a song Robbie Williams does too, that means he is gay?

Yes, maybe you are saying or thinking "You are just saying this because you don't want him to be gay", I might be, maybe I'm not, but you are just judging someone without seeing or reading between lines!. But I can tell you something, from here it seems that all of you want him to be gay.

This is just my opinion of what I think about your sayings. For me, he is straight until proven the contrarie.....

sorry, no offence to anyone but - the earring-part was not meant as a REAL argument. so why do people (and so many! :blink:) start with that over and over again?? :blink: that thread is not meant as a REAL attempt to find out about mika's sexuality.... the earring-part is not serious business. it's fun. comic relief. satire. :blink: (or am i getting that wrong?)

I was only joking tooo - sorry!! :boxed:

It's all in good fun:biggrin2:

why does it seem that everyone is ignoring my post? isn't important to read?:bleh:

well....I'm in a complete disagreement with the "earing" part. First we have to consider that he comes from a different culture than we are. In Europe a lot of guys wear erings, the rappers wear erings, a friend of mine, he is swiss and he wears an eraing, David Beckham does, so is Robbie Williams and Colin Farrell and all of them are "metrosexual" can't Mika be a metrosexual aswell?

Just because you wear an earing doesn't mean that you have to be labeld as "gay"

another thing I differ is the "bright colors", I hate to repeat myself, but then again he is from another CULTURE!, I have to go back to my example. My friend Christian, he is swiss, he is and has ideas from a different culture, he wears pink, purple, yellow, baby blue, etc. so, that means that he is gay too? I don't think so.

also, the lyrics. Is there any rule that says that a singer must write about himself and himself alone?, no, yes, he goes to gay bars, Bon Jovi does too! he goes there to get stories to write about in his songs, everyone that is in the music or movies, goes to talk to poeple and gets the stories. There is no rule that says "if you are a singer, you MUST talk about yourself, and yourself alone"

The gay friends....I have gay and lesbian friends...if I hang out with them does it means that I like girls? and his voice....I mean...he was taught to sing opera or whatever, doing that you have to learn how to manage your voice in different pitch (or however you call it) he prefers doing falssetto. In a song Robbie Williams does too, that means he is gay?

Yes, maybe you are saying or thinking "You are just saying this because you don't want him to be gay", I might be, maybe I'm not, but you are just judging someone without seeing or reading between lines!. But I can tell you something, from here it seems that all of you want him to be gay.

This is just my opinion of what I think about your sayings. For me, he is straight until proven the contrarie.....

sorry that I say this, but you take it waay to serious. I think that she wrote it because we don't know what he likes boys/girls/both

to show us that we have to stop speculating because it doesn't make sence. You can give a meaning to everything that he does/says/wears, but that doesn't mean that your right :wink2:

I don't say this on a mean way, so I hope I didn't offend you :blink:

Curious about “the million dollar question”? Wishing you could finally know which way Mika swings? Wondering if you should ask him to prom or ask him to dress you for prom? Well, as we know nothing hidden can remain hidden forever, and there are bound to be numerous clues left to the properly-trained detective mind.

<snip an amazingly insightful post just for brevity's sake>

Well, here I have taken you through a detailed analysis of Mika’s sexual orientation based on the information that we have, obtained both from public news sources, and painstaking stalking. And as you can see, when one examines all the evidence, once can conclude that… well… that Mika’s really really devious! Even his “tells” are non-tell!

The boy is far too clever for our own good. We really can’t compete.

Whew. I think I need a cigarette now... and I

don't smoke... :wink2: But really, thanks, Jack -- that was great.

btw, where is my poll? I want to vote my leave-the-guy-alone!!!

You mean I've been gone nearly 3 hours and no one's done it yet?

Well, perhaps it is moot now, since this thread has been made... :naughty:

<snip again for brevity>

And this is just another reason we have trouble with this subject --

not everyone on this board speaks English as their first language and

humor, sarcasm, parody, cynicism, and the like don't translate well...

Even to English speakers, sometimes the "humor" is lost -- communication

via cyberspace is tricky, even with the help of smilies things can be

misinterpreted when you don't hear the tone of voice, or see the

gestures that go along with the words... Not meaning to pick on you,

Ceci, but really JackViolet's post was NOT serious, it was meant to

be tongue-in-cheek, a joke... Her point was that we don't know

*anything* that definitively points at Mika's sexual orientation.

I'd really like to carry on the debate over whether we

should or shouldn't discuss Mika like this, but it's just a

week before Christmas and I do have a few things to take care

of around my own home... so while it will look like I'm neglecting

my MFC home, I'm not... it's just that I can't bake cookies, wrap

presents, write out cards and clean the bathrooms while I'm

sitting at the computer... I'll pop back in a little later

on :thumb_yello:

dcdeb

sorry that I say this, but you take it waay to serious. I think that she wrote it because we don't know what he likes boys/girls/both

to show us that we have to stop speculating because it doesn't make sence. You can give a meaning to everything that he does/says/wears, but that doesn't mean that your right :wink2:

I don't say this on a mean way, so I hope I didn't offend you :blink:

Jack was being sarcastic listing all the so-called arguments people use to defend their gay/straight theories...

Yes I agree with Sky... you are taking this too seriously!! :wink2:

Yes, sorry guys if you took my message in an offensive way...that wa snever my intention. I was just stating what other facts could be involved...sorry if you took it in a wrong way.....no and I'm not offended...lol...sorry guys again

Yes, sorry guys if you took my message in an offensive way...that wa snever my intention. I was just stating what other facts could be involved...sorry if you took it in a wrong way.....no and I'm not offended...lol...sorry guys again

I don't think anybody was offended, don't worry and RELAX :)

Jack was being sarcastic listing all the so-called arguments people use to defend their gay/straight theories...

Yes I agree with Sky... you are taking this too seriously!! :wink2:

oooh..... you agree with me:blush-anim-cl:

*hugs*

I don't want him to be gay...then he could just nick Freddie away like that and well then I'm having a mental breakdown:mf_rosetinted:

No seriously, it was meant as a joke this thread. We can jump high and low, we won't find out until he opens his mouth :)

I don't want him to be gay...then he could just nick Freddie away like that and well then I'm having a mental breakdown:mf_rosetinted:

No seriously, it was meant as a joke this thread. We can jump high and low, we won't find out until he opens his mouth :)

Oh you're also in love with Freddie?

Queue like the rest of us, Ingie! :sneaky2:

But I think as someone said first that some people are scared to face the fact Mika might be gay. I mean, if he is and it ever turns out, what's everybody going to do than?:blink:

be happy for him and help him to find a nice guy :mf_rosetinted:

ans like all straight/bi girls and gays/bi men and me know, they're difficult to find :bleh:

I'm still convinced that his ear's not pierced :mf_rosetinted:

anyway jack I love the way you wrote it! :roftl:

you're just so right, he wants to stay ambiguous! that's what makes him interesting for everyone right? :mf_rosetinted:

Who's to say he hasn't already nicked Freddie? I bet they're having a secret affair. :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

But I think as someone said first that some people are scared to face the fact Mika might be gay. I mean, if he is and it ever turns out, what's everybody going to do than?:blink:

maybe not care?

what if he turns out to be straight? or to prefer fridges? *runs off* :naughty: