The absolute, final, definitive answer on Mika’s sexuality thread! With proof!

JackViolet

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've heard other rumours

Oh, it's you, isn't it? :tears: I should have known. :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

fridges? ooooh..... colddddd

Not to mention painful. :blink:

:shocked: Nooooooooooooooo Don't crush my hope

Sorry, babe, but I have to make known the possibilities. It's for your own protection, you know. You don't need to be involved with a two-timing sleazebag anyway. :wink2::roftl:

(love ya, freddie!)

With my last post I meant, whats everyone going to do who didn't want him to be gay? Are they going to scream or something? Will they no longer be fans? Personally, I do care. But I don't care about what his sexuality is.

If he's gay, well, just be happy for him. Be happy if he finds some nice guy. I know there are some people here who want him for their own. Well, this isn't going to sound nice but: Face it, I don't think Mika will ever be yours...

I'm so sorry.

Sorry, babe, but I have to make known the possibilities. It's for your own protection, you know. You don't need to be involved with a two-timing sleazebag anyway. :wink2::roftl:

(love ya, freddie!)

Well, a trio is good enough for me. I must admit that that curly haired guy is okay...but as long as I can spend more quality time with Freds I'm happy:mf_rosetinted:

I don't know why there's two threads at the same time about his sexuality.

Is the Personal Life thread meant for serious discussions and this thread meant for joking?

I really don't see the point. If it were taboo to discuss it just a few days ago, we should think ourselves lucky the moderators have not shut down the serious thread and just leave it at that. Next thing the board will be over run with gay threads and thats the last thing I want to see on these forums.

:mf_rosetinted: :mf_rosetinted: :mf_rosetinted: :mf_rosetinted: "I'm not telling."

*sigh* I knew it...

:biggrin2:

Well, a trio is good enough for me. I must admit that that curly haired guy is okay...but as long as I can spend more quality time with Freds I'm happy:mf_rosetinted:

Let me know if this Mika guy starts to hog Freddie, 'cause I'll have a few words to say to him. :mf_rosetinted:

Let me know if this Mika guy starts to hog Freddie, 'cause I'll have a few words to say to him. :mf_rosetinted:

I'll let you know...Though he won't have much time with Freds because I claim him:mf_rosetinted: Pfft, this Mika guy can't beat moi and my simple amazingness:mf_rosetinted:

Curious about “the million dollar question”? Wishing you could finally know which way Mika swings? Wondering if you should ask him to prom or ask him to dress you for prom? Well, as we know nothing hidden can remain hidden forever, and there are bound to be numerous clues left to the properly-trained detective mind.

Clue 1: Mika’s own songs.

He sings about Grace Kelly, Freddie Mercury and a man who ran off with another man! Surely these are all gay subjects. Surely he has to be gay, because no one who is not gay would ever sing about the gays, right? Oh… well… except that he swears it’s not really about him. And you know, if all his songs, including ones he swore were just about friends, were REALLY about him, he’d also be a whore-turned-preacher, and who knows what else. Hmmm. But does that mean he’s straight? He sure doesn’t sing about banging up some chicks from his own perspective very much! Except in Big Girl. But it’s not really sexual! But he grinds with his female Big Girl dancers on stage. But it’s just performance! Uh, well, moving on.

Clue 2: His singing voice.

It’s really high!

But his speaking voice is pretty low. And a lot of his songs are actually sung somewhere in mid-timbre. Er.

Clue 3: His influences.

Harry Nilsson! Elton John! Bowie! Prince! Freddie Mercury! TOTALLY GAY, people. Well, er. Harry Nilsson wasn’t. And Prince isn’t. And Bowie said he was, at one time, and had a bisexual phase, but has since disavowed that and called himself a “trysexual” of the “I’ll try anything once” sort. So we have, what… 2 gays vs. 2 straights, and one person somewhere in the middle? Also, there is Anie Lennox! She is a gay icon! …but not gay. Dammit.

Clue 4: The places he frequents.

He went to a gay bar! Once! That we know of! Gay for sure! Why would someone not gay go to a gay bar? Oh, except all of his band was there with him. And they’re not all gay… are they? Also, when you go somewhere with your entire band, it’s not usually to pick people up. Or maybe Cherisse was the one who wanted to go. And, uh, the rest of the time we’ve heard of him frequenting bars, it wasn’t gay ones. Dammit again!

Clue 5: The clothes he wears and his stage manner.

Well it’s all really poofy, isn’t it? Like that David Bowie and Prince and Elton John fella… oh wait, we’ve been down this road before. But anyway, he hangs out with the gay peoples! Who dress weird like he does! Like Alan Cumming! And Perez Hilton! And Kanye West and Calvin Harris! Oh… the last two are not gay? …Right.

Clue 6: Oral fixation.

Well, he totally has one. But he also totally wears baseball caps. And we know those are the anti-gay.

Clue 7: Rainbows!

Rainbows mean gay! And he likes bright rainbow colors. And he wears that rainbow-colored charm on his mobile.

But, er, Blue was the one who gave him that charm. And he never really wears actual rainbow-themed things beside that. Dammit three times!

Clue 8: MAGAZINES.

He’s been on the cover of Out and the Advocate and has been interviewed on Logo! …But he’s never actually said he was gay. And he was also interviewed in a bunch of girly mags where he was asked about his perfect type of girl. But he was careful not to actually answer the question in terms of gender! But he still never admitted he was gay. Or straight. Or… anything.

Clue 9: the EARRING.

Christine’s photos have definitively (or so I say!) shown that Mika used to have an earring in his left ear, and then has let the piercing grow over just as he was setting out to promote LiCM. In case you all don’t know, an earring like that signifies that you are gay!

Except that it’s supposed to be in your right ear, not left. Um.

Except that some people say it’s left in the UK but right everywhere else.

Except that most other people say it’s always the right ear everywhere. But how many straight men have earrings anyway?

Damn! He even considers the ambiguity of his ear piercings! The boy is gooooooooood.

Well, here I have taken you through a detailed analysis of Mika’s sexual orientation based on the information that we have, obtained both from public news sources, and painstaking stalking. And as you can see, when one examines all the evidence, once can conclude that… well… that Mika’s really really devious! Even his “tells” are non-tell!

The boy is far too clever for our own good. We really can’t compete.

--Jack

i just don't deserve you to be my beloved love :wub2: but hell i'm happy you haven't realized that yet !!! :mf_rosetinted:

:das::das: ok, not funny anymore. last time i've mentioned the fridge for today.

Are you sure? :das:

:wub2: This makes me question my sexuality. :wub2:

:lmao:

If the fridge was red, I was questioning my sexuality too :naughty:

why does it seem that everyone is ignoring my post? isn't important to read?:bleh:

well....I'm in a complete disagreement with the "earing" part. First we have to consider that he comes from a different culture than we are. In Europe a lot of guys wear erings, the rappers wear erings, a friend of mine, he is swiss and he wears an eraing, David Beckham does, so is Robbie Williams and Colin Farrell and all of them are "metrosexual" can't Mika be a metrosexual aswell?

Just because you wear an earing doesn't mean that you have to be labeld as "gay"

another thing I differ is the "bright colors", I hate to repeat myself, but then again he is from another CULTURE!, I have to go back to my example. My friend Christian, he is swiss, he is and has ideas from a different culture, he wears pink, purple, yellow, baby blue, etc. so, that means that he is gay too? I don't think so.

also, the lyrics. Is there any rule that says that a singer must write about himself and himself alone?, no, yes, he goes to gay bars, Bon Jovi does too! he goes there to get stories to write about in his songs, everyone that is in the music or movies, goes to talk to poeple and gets the stories. There is no rule that says "if you are a singer, you MUST talk about yourself, and yourself alone"

The gay friends....I have gay and lesbian friends...if I hang out with them does it means that I like girls? and his voice....I mean...he was taught to sing opera or whatever, doing that you have to learn how to manage your voice in different pitch (or however you call it) he prefers doing falssetto. In a song Robbie Williams does too, that means he is gay?

Yes, maybe you are saying or thinking "You are just saying this because you don't want him to be gay", I might be, maybe I'm not, but you are just judging someone without seeing or reading between lines!. But I can tell you something, from here it seems that all of you want him to be gay.

This is just my opinion of what I think about your sayings. For me, he is straight until proven the contrarie.....

i've read almost nothing of what you wrote, simply because from the first sentence, i got that you took the thread seriously whereas it wasn't supposed to... hence your post would be irrelevent, sorry for being rude.

BUT (should i say AND) your last sentence confirmed what i thought reading only the 1st one : this is totally SHOCKING and i wish people wouldn't say things like that anymore : "innocent until proven guilty" this is what your sentence is related to, isn't it ? (it's not a question)

just to be a bit provocative here, i'll say : for me, he's gay until proven the contrary :mf_rosetinted:

and i'm sure THIS will raise the hell lot more reactions than your sentence, and this is disgusting. just disgusting.

and i know the answer to the question and you guys seems a lot more... erm... i don't find the adjective :fisch: ... speculating, with the answer known.

i've

BUT (should i say AND) your last sentence confirmed what i thought reading only the 1st one : this is totally SHOCKING and i wish people wouldn't say things like that anymore : "innocent until proven guilty" this is what your sentence is related to, isn't it ? (it's not a question)

just to be a bit provocative here, i'll say : for me, he's gay until proven the contrary :mf_rosetinted:

and i'm sure THIS will raise the hell lot more reactions than your sentence, and this is disgusting. just disgusting.

For me, as well. :thumb_yello: I agree, Yop.