The absolute, final, definitive answer on Mika’s sexuality thread! With proof!

JackViolet

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Woweeweewaa!! Well said! You really said exactly what sums up Mika!

He is confusing, so confusing that I don't think anyone can assume he's either straight or gay.

Honestly, in my opinion, the only way you can get away with labeling him, would be maybe calling him bisexual.

Because he really has alot of points both ways.

I mean if he was gay, how can he justify rubbing up to big girls and claiming he 'fantasises' about them in a song?

And if he was straight, why would he delibretlry sing a very gay themed song, Billy Brown?

And if he was bisexual, everyine would be happy!:mf_lustslow: Not that any of us have a chance with him anyway!:wink2:

Poor Mika, he is so talented, but this confusing side of him is interesting, and it's hard to ignore these topics.:blink:

don't take it raw. it was to point the stupidity of the sentence. so don't agree to this, it's as stupid as the other one ! :thumb_yello:

Yeah, I totally didn't pick up on that. :naughty: I need to read more than once before I reply. :naughty: But I agree with your post as a whole. I think it's horrid to say that he's "straight until proven gay", as if being gay would be the worst case scenario.

But, you know, I guess I think "gay until proven straight," as opposed to the other way around, in a very broad way, gay generally being a substitution for any sexuality other than being an arrow, but that's just my personal opinion and based on observations, not any type of bias either way, and I may or may not be correct. :thumb_yello:

Huh??!?! Sorry, I'm not on here enough to get that. Now I feel like I'm missing something...

Nevermind sorry, I was just being nostalgic. Queenie knows what I'm talking about :biggrin2:

P.S. Queenie, you're a LS too!

Edit: seems like Hannah remembers it too hihihi, good old times ;)

:lmfao::lmfao: A ha! We have an answer!

Nevermind sorry, I was just being nostalgic. Queenie knows what I'm talking about :biggrin2:

P.S. Queenie, you're a LS too!

Edit: seems like Hannah remembers it too hihihi, good old times ;)

I´m proud of be one of the LS :das:

Tell me. :blink:

Welcome back Jack. I missed you :wub2: . Very nice thread and about the best I've read for quite a while :naughty: .

Does this mean Blue's gay? :boxed:

She is. We're soon getting married :mf_rosetinted: . Although I might leave her for this very attractive pink fridge. That is so hot :mf_lustslow: !

Only one thing I wanted to say for quite a while: if if if...

She is. We're soon getting married :mf_rosetinted: . Although I might leave her for this very attractive pink fridge. That is so hot :mf_lustslow: !

Haasje... Have I told you lately that I love you? :wub2: :wub2:

But... to be honest... I prefer a blue one... Wanna share? Maybe you won't leave me then? :blush-anim-cl:

FAB32AZ4.jpg