Animal reactions to Mika songs

michellebrazil

hmm.. well usually when a play GK my dog starts messing up her bed (which she does when she's in a happy, playful mood) lol.. and if i play the slower songs like any other world she just sleeps near the speaker :wub2: well usually.. sometimes she doesn't do any of the above :bleh:

i get the same reactions with my dogs!!! one of them has so much energy and is alaways behind me lol, he always harasses me and noone else (maybe cause i picked him up in my uni and i brought him up inside like my baby:wub2: ).

during realx and other songs he lays by my feet and other songs,like LT, he gets all hyper and barks....he barks along to GK and Lt :blink:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha ha ha ha ha... I thought my dog was strange, but now as you are all telling about your animals I think that Mika speaks french, english, spanish and animalish too!!!

(picture of the cat is the proof!!! very sweet!!!)

The animals love him!!! What a parrot would say???

i always wanted to get a parrot and teach him to sing like josh groban...and now like mika :wub2: that would be so cool!!!!

I have a Yorkshire Terror called Oliver.Once my Mum and I were trying to play Grace Kelly on the piano and when we got to a very high pitch my dog was fascinated by the music and contributed to it by whining.....it sounded as if he was singing.It was so cute and funny!:biggrin2:

This thread is so funny!

I had a dog but she died 2 months ago :tears: but when I started to listen Mika she was too old and deaf so she couldn't listen his songs.

I also have a cat but I don't notice if he has reaction to Mika's music...I have to check :naughty:

This thread is so funny!

I had a dog but she died 2 months ago :tears: but when I started to listen Mika she was too old and deaf so she couldn't listen his songs.

I also have a cat but I don't notice if he has reaction to Mika's music...I have to check :naughty:

:huglove: aaw..what was the name of your doggy?..

my cat is quite old but I think it has still a good heard..I tried with "how much do you love me" and she begun to purr:wub2:

:huglove: aaw..what was the name of your doggy?..

my cat is quite old but I think it has still a good heard..I tried with "how much do you love me" and she begun to purr:wub2:

Thank you Greta :huglove:

Her name was Pegghy...inspired to the Muppet character...LOL

You can see her here

She was so sweet :tears:

As to "what would a parrot say", my Budgies (Lenny and Monty) always attempt to actually sing grace kelly, its so funny!!! They both talk quite well and pick up on songs quite easily (they know frosty the snowman, waltzing matilda, jesus loves me etc.) They try to mumble the words to the song, and when the high notes come they start shreaking! hehe. They can say "Mika" though. it is quite amusing.

i always wanted to get a parrot and teach him to sing like josh groban...and now like mika :wub2: that would be so cool!!!!

IT WOULD BE VERY NICE!! I wonder if the parrot would reach the high notes! :mf_lustslow:

Once my Mum and I were trying to play Grace Kelly on the piano and when we got to a very high pitch my dog was fascinated by the music and contributed to it by whining.....

My dog turns his head when it gets to highest notes of Billy Brown. It's like he is in doubt, wondering: What does it mean?? And then jumps and moves his tail (is that the word??? :blink: ) I've heard that animals can listen better to highest notes in sounds... Specially dogs...

My cat just seems to sit here looking cute and supreme. No change there then :mf_rosetinted:

Although when I play Lollipop and love today he tends to stare at the computer screen and sit very still. It's quite strange.

It seems like cats are more observant!!! They stop to appreciate!

As to "what would a parrot say", my Budgies (Lenny and Monty) always attempt to actually sing grace kelly, its so funny!!! They both talk quite well and pick up on songs quite easily (they know frosty the snowman, waltzing matilda, jesus loves me etc.) They try to mumble the words to the song, and when the high notes come they start shreaking! hehe. They can say "Mika" though. it is quite amusing.

what a clever bird you have

im still working on hello

This is a very curious thread for me... since I noticed my dog, a boxer called Mozart, gets crazy when I listen to Mika. But totally crazy! Mozart starts running in circles, hitting everything's in his way, with Lollipop. :blink:

Crazy? Isn't it??? Does anyone know if Mika is a person who likes animals??? Supposing it has some influence into animals' reaction ...

Haha, my horse Bonza likes to listen to Mika. I started to teach him to listen with headphones, cos a) I don't have a portable CD player, and b) to help him relax before we compete, cos he gets really nervous and uptight. And when I have anxiety attacks (which is quite regularly...lol) music can help me relax. So I thought to myself, 'Why not?' =]

It's funny, cos I'll walk him around at comps, and he'll have the headphones in, and an mp3 player tucked into his halter, and people are like, why does your horse have headphones in his ears?, and I say, why yes, he is. =] haha

But he seems to like Mika. I'll have to take a pic and post it. =]