• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nice idea, really :thumb_yello:

Wow this is cool :D

I haven't tried it on my dog yet, I have to do that :P

But if he hears high noises he starts making funny noises, as if he wants to sing along, or maybe it just hurts it's ears :P...

So maybe he'll react on Mika too :P I'll say it when I notice something ;)

:ot:

Crazy? Isn't it??? Does anyone know if Mika is a person who likes animals??? Supposing it has some influence into animals' reaction ...

Thought you animal lovers might enjoy this--

*http://www.theday.com/re.aspx?re=6854d4f7-dde0-40a6-b7ed-0a8d6dc7212d

Haha, my horse Bonza likes to listen to Mika. I started to teach him to listen with headphones, cos a) I don't have a portable CD player, and b) to help him relax before we compete, cos he gets really nervous and uptight. And when I have anxiety attacks (which is quite regularly...lol) music can help me relax. So I thought to myself, 'Why not?' =]

It's funny, cos I'll walk him around at comps, and he'll have the headphones in, and an mp3 player tucked into his halter, and people are like, why does your horse have headphones in his ears?, and I say, why yes, he is. =] haha

But he seems to like Mika. I'll have to take a pic and post it. =]

hahahahaaa that's nice!!! I'm anxious to see the picture!!!!

• 6 months later...

my budgie Charlie used to whistle and bop his head up and down when I played grace kelly and my dog used to run around and play with me as I danced to grace kelly/love today and stuck in the middle my cat sophie was a mad cat used to climb up the curtains and run very fast around our tv lounge I cant wait to get new pets as they died in our house fire I hoping to get Cavalier Charles King Spaniel puppy in mid september or october cant wait to see his reaction to mika songs and hope to get 2 cats when hes grown up aniamls make me soo happy Catherine

My cats don't seem interested.Jill actually turns her head AWAY when I put an mp3 headphone near her.

I did try to get a sheep to listen to Happy Ending once.It might have heard it, and if it had then it didn't seem too bothered as it was eating a bush at the time.:bleh:

On the popworld show mika said he loved the zoo animals and loved them cute coouits things with the long noses so I persume he loves cats and dogs and other kinds of pets aniamls apart from rats that is and fish or maybe thats only when he in a lake or something hope he loves dogs I saw a picture of him with a little dog on his knee the dog looked abit like he was going to bark at him or something but mika looked comfortable with the dog I love all kinds of animals especially dogs,cat,hamsters,rabbits giraffes, tigers, lions, coouits ,dolphins,seals,pola bears Catherine

On the popworld show mika said he loved the zoo animals and loved them cute coouits things with the long noses so I persume he loves cats and dogs and other kinds of pets aniamls apart from rats that is and fish or maybe thats only when he in a lake or something hope he loves dogs I saw a picture of him with a little dog on his knee the dog looked abit like he was going to bark at him or something but mika looked comfortable with the dog I love all kinds of animals especially dogs,cat,hamsters,rabbits giraffes, tigers, lions, coouits ,dolphins,seals,pola bears Catherine

Oh really? Where'd you see that picture? :wink2:

There was a video of Mika with a really hyper little dog... Mika was smiling though so I suppose he didn't have a problem with it haha.

:bleh:

I saw the picture on a fan site cant remember where but it was cute mika seemed at home with dog like he knew it his whole life but the little dog gave him a wary look kinda funny and on a interview he said a dog kinda went for him but said it cos he had lots of dangly things hanging from him so he said the dog thought he was a giant big toy to play with

I saw the picture on a fan site cant remember where but it was cute mika seemed at home with dog like he knew it his whole life but the little dog gave him a wary look kinda funny and on a interview he said a dog kinda went for him but said it cos he had lots of dangly things hanging from him so he said the dog thought he was a giant big toy to play with

Ohhhh I remember that interview!! Haha... I had forgotten.

aww thats a shame love seeing mika with animals love the popworld when he fed the giraffe and them coouits think thats how you spell it he said he wanted one as a pet lol

aww thats a shame love seeing mika with animals love the popworld when he fed the giraffe and them coouits think thats how you spell it he said he wanted one as a pet lol

Hahaha I know...

It was so funny when he was feeding the giraffe and was getting grossed out by the tongue :lol3::wub2:

I know that was funny and I love that he loves giraffes too as I have lots of soft toys of giraffe and even cuddle up to one in bed a biggish ty Beanie kind of giraffe it goes everywhere with me and has traveled to London, spain and to paris disneyland with me I wonder if he has a special soft toy that goes everywhere with him too

I know that was funny and I love that he loves giraffes too as I have lots of soft toys of giraffe and even cuddle up to one in bed a biggish ty Beanie kind of giraffe it goes everywhere with me and has traveled to London, spain and to paris disneyland with me I wonder if he has a special soft toy that goes everywhere with him too

Hahah yeah!

I have a stuffed animal rabbit called Rabby and he goes with me everywhere. I sleep with him too.I got him when I was about 5. :wub2:

Aww that's a really good question! I wonder if he has a toy he's had since he was little and takes it everywhere...

I love the TY beanie babies! I used to have a huge collection of them. I still have tons of them!

I love beanies too and other soft toys I have this giant pink and white fluffy toy dog like a shaggy sheep dog kind and it like a big cushion or something and everyone who comes to mine falls in love with it and want to take it home

I love beanies too and other soft toys I have this giant pink and white fluffy toy dog like a shaggy sheep dog kind and it like a big cushion or something and everyone who comes to mine falls in love with it and want to take it home

Ahhh haha. It sounds awesome... I love the big huge soft stuffed animals that you can just cuddle :naughty:

Alright well it was nice talking to you Punky!

I'm afraid I have to go to bed.

Goodnight!! :flowers2: Talk to you later! :bye: