Baltic states thread..

babuccia

I like the sound of that very much :cool:

I almost forgot about Emils and Edgars..soon to be 13, perfect!

In 5 or 6 years time we'll put this evil plan into action..OMG I will be 45 then :shocked: I'd better go and get some Botox right now :naughty: or the plan will fail!

nooo.. it's perfect plan! you dont look like so.. in fact you look like 28-30:shocked::thumb_yello:

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nooo.. it's perfect plan! you dont look like so.. in fact you look like 28-30:shocked::thumb_yello:

Oh thank you, you are very kind :blush-anim-cl: but you wouldn't say that if I had my webcam on here right now and you could see me...you'd run away and hide and probably have nightmares about it :lmao:

Ah well, in 6 years time Renars will be nearly 40 himself..probably bald, wrinkly, :naughty: so it's ok, we will suit each other!!

But he'll still have those eyes and that smile :drool::wub2:

Oh thank you, you are very kind :blush-anim-cl: but you wouldn't say that if I had my webcam on here right now and you could see me...you'd run away and hide and probably have nightmares about it

Ah well, in 6 years time Renars will be nearly 40 himself..probably bald, wrinkly, :naughty: so it's ok, we will suit each other!!

But he'll still have those eyes and that smile :drool::wub2:

hahahaha.. no, i wouldn't! :lmao:

Yes, he'll be! And you know.. you can use make-up and you'll look younger :das:

Ok, can you help me? :huh:

Ok, can you help me? :huh:

What, help you look younger with makeup?:shocked:

You are 19, and very pretty, you do not need my help :naughty:

Or did you mean, help you to find a Latvian man? haha, look around you :das: Do you know where Maris and Arturs hang out when they are not BMXing?

btw, there'll be a party on my Myspace page on September 1st, for Renars's 34th birthday! :yay: :yay: :yay: Hope you can come!

What, help you look younger with makeup?

You are 19, and very pretty, you do not need my help

Or did you mean, help you to find a Latvian man? haha, look around you :das: Do you know where Maris and Arturs hang out when they are not BMXing?

btw, there'll be a party on my Myspace page on September 1st, for Renars's 34th birthday! :yay: :yay: :yay: Hope you can come!

Nooo, i thought.. you said that you'll be 45 when you'll meet him and :das:

so.. i said you can make up to look younger,lmao

aww, thats a shame.. i dont know but i'll search for that information,lol

Yay! of course i'll be there!! :yay:

And about help.. http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=148269631&blogID=423822351

I want to take a part in this soooo badly!!!! But i dont have any ideas about that pic yet. i'm thinking about something HUGE,ASWOME AND INTERESTING.. can you help me,hun?:orignal:

ha ha , your plans are very good about Renārs and his childrens :naughty:

From Lithuania I know only Foxxy ... she is the best! i love her :blush-anim-cl::thumb_yello: we are very good Skype friends :naughty:

Yep..it's an evil plan, sure, but it's necessary :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

And about help.. http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=148269631&blogID=423822351

I want to take a part in this soooo badly!!!! But i dont have any ideas about that pic yet. i'm thinking about something HUGE,ASWOME AND INTERESTING.. can you help me,hun?:orignal:

That looks interesting..you should definitely enter!! All you need is a great idea (I'm thinking for you...).

Yep..it's an evil plan, sure, but it's necessary :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

That looks interesting..you should definitely enter!! All you need is a great idea (I'm thinking for you...).

I really want to do that!!

thank you!:blush-anim-cl:

Hiya girls!!! Most of you know that Im from Spain, but I have met some latvian girl some time ago and now............................. I really love Latvia! Bab!!! We have to continued with our lessons!!!

Can I join??

Hiya girls!!! Most of you know that Im from Spain, but I have met some latvian girl some time ago and now............................. I really love Latvia! Bab!!! We have to continued with our lessons!!!

Can I join??

"Hey Isa!

Ok, you can join! I'll teach latvian,lol That will be funny:roftl:

you know... Poland is connected to Baltic sea :sneaky2:

ok,Meg.. you are in! :glasses3:

hello :naughty: bab do you know what i am :floor: ok im Madara im from latvia and im 16 years old :wink2:

heh, yay!

Bab, or any other Latvian speaker, can you translate this into English for me when you get a moment:

I understand the general idea but can't 'put it together ':naughty: Oh you know what I mean!

Tur kaut kam ir jâbût

Es tak jûtu

Tur kaut kam ir jâbût

Lai ar' kas tas bûtu

Ja viss, kas notiek

Notiek uz labu

Tad kaut kam tur ir jâbût

Pastiepies un dabû

Only need a rough translation, it doesn't need to be poetic, and yes of course it is PV :thumb_yello: Or should I say, Gustavo :naughty:

Paldies

Bab, or any other Latvian speaker, can you translate this into English for me when you get a moment:

I understand the general idea but can't 'put it together ':naughty: Oh you know what I mean!

Tur kaut kam ir jâbût

Es tak jûtu

Tur kaut kam ir jâbût

Lai ar' kas tas bûtu

Ja viss, kas notiek

Notiek uz labu

Tad kaut kam tur ir jâbût

Pastiepies un dabû

Only need a rough translation, it doesn't need to be poetic, and yes of course it is PV :thumb_yello: Or should I say, Gustavo :naughty:

Paldies

Of course i'll help you, tho i'm not an interprter yet Lmao but i'll try...

There has to be something

I feel it

Anything could happen

Couse everything happens

Just for good

Hold out and get it

well thats if you translate it like-word in word.. but it sounds weird.. tho when you translate english songs on latvian it's sooo funny to read it:naughty:

Lūdzu!

Of course i'll help you, tho i'm not an interprter yet Lmao but i'll try...

I feel it

Anything could happen

Couse everything happens

Just for good

Hold out and get it

well thats if you translate it like-word in word.. but it sounds weird.. tho when you translate english songs on latvian it's sooo funny to read it:naughty:

Lūdzu!

Thanks so much...it makes good sense, you did a good translation, and I'm quite proud to say that I did correctly understand some of it of it :blush-anim-cl:

Very gradually I am picking up bits of the language (if only to understand), I really like it!

Thanks so much...it makes good sense, you did a good translation, and I'm quite proud to say that I did correctly understand some of it of it :blush-anim-cl:

Very gradually I am picking up bits of the language (if only to understand), I really like it!

thank you,Rach! Good for you!:thumb_yello:

if you want to know some sentences or words just ask!