Baltic states thread..

babuccia

Today i feel good. Maybe its just cause my sis is a lil bit sad cause she has a default on her..............dunno how to say that, but she can hear properly......:thumbdown:

Wow, Thats cool!!! I wish I can work somewhere, but its impossible to find a job in Puertollano right now

Hey Isa :bye:

well it's not every-day job..:bleh:

btw How are you?

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Isa :bye:

well it's not every-day job..:bleh:

btw How are you?

Hiya Bab!!!

Oh, I see........... but you can get some money sometimes!

Im fine! I wake up and had a little pain on my knee, but it dissapear! And you?

Hiya Bab!!!

Oh, I see........... but you can get some money sometimes!

Im fine! I wake up and had a little pain on my knee, but it dissapear! And you?

Yap!:thumb_yello:

Oh..thats weird.. but it's good that you fell better:wink2:

I'm fine.. tho it's raining all day!:thumbdown: I watched W&G episode today on TV! tho it was old, funny anyway!:naughty:

Yap!:thumb_yello:

Oh..thats weird.. but it's good that you fell better:wink2:

I'm fine.. tho it's raining all day!:thumbdown: I watched W&G episode today on TV! tho it was old, funny anyway!:naughty:

Aw, thanks!:wub2:

Well, I love rain! And hate all this hot we have here!:mad3: Today its 37 degrees here!:shocked:

Really?? Wich one??? I will watch one at night, too bad that the Tv channel wich plays it, does it at nights, I wanna see more than one episode!

Aw, thanks!:wub2:

Well, I love rain! And hate all this hot we have here!:mad3: Today its 37 degrees here!:shocked:

Really?? Wich one??? I will watch one at night, too bad that the Tv channel wich plays it, does it at nights, I wanna see more than one episode!

You're welcome!!!

Wow! I want some hot weather too!!!

Erm that was about Grace.. about her water's bra:naughty:

You're welcome!!!

Wow! I want some hot weather too!!!

Erm that was about Grace.. about her water's bra:naughty:

Then, I know what you want me to send for Christmas to you, and for your b day!!! Some hot weather!

Im not sure if I saw that one. Maybe dont cause now Im watching season 6 maybe??

I can't see it!:shocked: It showed me just about 10 seconds.. but i already saw a guy with a doll:roftl:

btw.. i can't choose signature!:thumbdown:

hmmm that's weird... it works for me just fine...:mf_rosetinted:

Today i feel good. Maybe its just cause my sis is a lil bit sad cause she has a default on her..............dunno how to say that, but she can hear properly......:thumbdown:

ohh you mean she's deaf? she can't hear at all? my brother don't hear at his left ear... but he speaks normally... you can't really say that he is partially deaf...:wink2:

hmmm that's weird... it works for me just fine...:mf_rosetinted:

ohh you mean she's deaf? she can't hear at all? my brother don't hear at his left ear... but he speaks normally... you can't really say that he is partially deaf...:wink2:

Yep, I mean that!! The bad side of this for her is that this is actually a problem for her future! Some people get fired when their bosses see that they are partially deaf. (my sis wants to be an aeroplane mechanic)

hmmm that's weird... it works for me just fine...

Maybe thats because i'm not allowed to watch youtube too much and that just shut down it for me?:boxed:

What are you up to now?

Then, I know what you want me to send for Christmas to you, and for your b day!!! Some hot weather!

Im not sure if I saw that one. Maybe dont cause now Im watching season 6 maybe??

Aww ,yeah:bleh:

I think thats season 2 or 3..

Hey, how about some latvian lesson? :das:

Yep, I mean that!! The bad side of this for her is that this is actually a problem for her future! Some people get fired when their bosses see that they are partially deaf. (my sis wants to be an aeroplane mechanic)

oh I see... well my brother is lucky... he has a job and no one even know that he is partially deaf.. he speaks perfectly normal...

oh I don't think it will be a problem for her... nowadays... deaf ppl have their rights... and they're as good as healthy ppl...maby even better..because they're always try to prove sth either to themselves or to the others... I wish her LUCK! :thumb_yello: does she have to sign? how old is she?

Maybe thats because i'm not allowed to watch youtube too much and that just shut down it for me?:boxed:

What are you up to now?

Aww ,yeah:bleh:

I think thats season 2 or 3..

Hey, how about some latvian lesson? :das:

Oh, I remember!!! That one was funny!!!

Yes, please!!

čau Latvieši un latviešu valodas pratēji :floor:

I think I get a lil bit of this!

čau Latvieši un latviešu valodas pratēji :floor:

:naughty:čau,čau

Yes, please!!

Ok,Madara said- hey all latvians and those who knows latvian:naughty:

Ok, did you heard that latvian letters audio?

oh I see... well my brother is lucky... he has a job and no one even know that he is partially deaf.. he speaks perfectly normal...

oh I don't think it will be a problem for her... nowadays... deaf ppl have their rights... and they're as good as healthy ppl...maby even better..because they're always try to prove sth either to themselves or to the others... I wish her LUCK! :thumb_yello: does she have to sign? how old is she?

Well, I think this could be a problem for her cause the companys dont want partially deaf people for this kind of job. A frien of her was fired cause he was just partially deaf from one ear when he was a child. Now he is perfectly, but he was fired. I hope they dont do the same to my sis..............

She has to make the practice now, lest see what happens later.......

She is 20!

Yes, please!!

realy? :shocked:

čau sen neesi redzēta :floor:

me? nothin' am a good girl :mf_rosetinted: gonna watch "Hitman"....

I saw it, that was...............bored

I knew that she said that!!!

Nope, Im gonna do it now!

Hitman? Isn't that a video game?:blink:

Yep, is a videogame. But they made a film too

Ok:wink2:

Oh :doh:

I listened to them!!! To the links, of course!! That was.................funny!!! My sis said that Im crazy!

Bab, do you know how to make avatars??? Cause I was thinkin on changing mine, and I found the perfect pic, but dont know how to do it........

tikai 5 :floor: (only 5 )

that is great :wink2:

I know!!! I can say a few things only, but I hope I can learn more!

I listened to them!!! To the links, of course!! That was.................funny!!! My sis said that Im crazy!

Bab, do you know how to make avatars??? Cause I was thinkin on changing mine, and I found the perfect pic, but dont know how to do it........

I know!!! I can say a few things only, but I hope I can learn more!

Why did she say that you're crazy?:boxed:

I think so.. pm your pic and what do you want:wink2:

Why did she say that you're crazy?:boxed:

I think so.. pm your pic and what do you want:wink2:

Well, for her, I was just listening to a lot of sounds, but I was really concentrate on that!!!

Ok, but I just want it to be an avatar, nothing special.