Mika on UK TV in the next week or so

babspanky

(I can't type fast enough guys sorry but I'll try to type some of what he says )

GRACE KELLY plays first then some chat...

you don't know when its gonna go well or wrong he went thru bumpy ride in press

gets good and bad reviews ( he mentioned the review in Manchester the scathing one).

RELAX plays... more chat

the press don't write good stuff about big girl cos its guys but Paul went to show ans saw crowd reaction and he says he wrote it for his mum and cos he got picked on for me being big (then he goes into the Victoria Wood documentary stuff), he says its a joyful song. He says he was chubby as a boy but lost it all by around age 15 and he thinks he is skinny now he still thinks he has big hips 34/35" hips he says he has his Lebanese grandmothers hips, (he can't believe he just said that on radio).

BIG GIRL plays.....more chat

the disappoint for you this year was America wouldn't play your stuff, he thinks he doesn't get radio support from America is cos the way he sings and the lyric about Grace Kelly and they think he wants to be a woman and then love today they say he sings in the rage of a woman,

he sees the America as a challenge cos of their preconceptions n its hugely

disappointing.

Paul says its like bee guess singing range thing so can't understand why they have a prob with it.

LOVE TODAY plays....more chat

(think he has moved on now, sorry guys I tried to get a bit of what he said but my typing is poo and slow lol)

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Darn I forgot this was on tonight and I missed it.

Babs did you know on R1 tomorrow they are doing the Live Lounge highlights of the year and on Friday they are doing highlights from the Preston weekend.

Not sure of times though, you might have to check the listings for that.

I am such a MORON!! :boxed:

:boxed: I tried to listen to this this morning at 11, then when no Mika was there (but I caught Nancy Del Ollio, LOL) I realised that it would probably be 11 pm, and of course at 11 pm I had forgotten all about it and I just realised now reading this thread, that I missed it.

Sigh.

Moron it is.:thumbdown:

Anyway ,thanks for the reports, I love the Lebanese grandma's hips quote!!

(I can't type fast enough guys sorry but I'll try to type some of what he says )

GRACE KELLY plays first then some chat...

you don't know when its gonna go well or wrong he went thru bumpy ride in press

gets good and bad reviews ( he mentioned the review in Manchester the scathing one).

RELAX plays... more chat

the press don't write good stuff about big girl cos its guys but Paul went to show ans saw crowd reaction and he says he wrote it for his mum and cos he got picked on for me being big (then he goes into the Victoria Wood documentary stuff), he says its a joyful song. He says he was chubby as a boy but lost it all by around age 15 and he thinks he is skinny now he still thinks he has big hips 34/35" hips he says he has his Lebanese grandmothers hips, (he can't believe he just said that on radio).

BIG GIRL plays.....more chat

the disappoint for you this year was America wouldn't play your stuff, he thinks he doesn't get radio support from America is cos the way he sings and the lyric about Grace Kelly and they think he wants to be a woman and then love today they say he sings in the rage of a woman,

he sees the America as a challenge cos of their preconceptions n its hugely

disappointing.

Paul says its like bee guess singing range thing so can't understand why they have a prob with it.

LOVE TODAY plays....more chat

(think he has moved on now, sorry guys I tried to get a bit of what he said but my typing is poo and slow lol)

Just missed it but thanks so much for telling us and thanks Babs for all the TV info ....you guys are so on the Mika ball:roftl: :roftl::naughty: