Jools' Annual Hootenanny 2007

babspanky

Yes Suzy I am back momentarily, but just pretend you didn't see me...I can't stay for long, it's late and tomorrow is Xmas Eve for us in Ostraylia, gotta lot of shopping to finish. (I chose the beach first over the shopping, was this a good choice....???):biggrin2:

*jealous* here it's grey and cold :boxed:

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes Suzy I am back momentarily, but just pretend you didn't see me...I can't stay for long, it's late and tomorrow is Xmas Eve for us in Ostraylia, gotta lot of shopping to finish. (I chose the beach first over the shopping, was this a good choice....???):biggrin2:

Yes of course! What's Christmas without getting frustrated and annoyed in the crowd of last-minute shoppers (yuck!) :naughty:

Have fun! Merry Christmas Blue Sky - see ya soon!

*sorry to have hijacked this thread*

let's all spend our time driving around south kensigton on NYE. I'm in. :mf_rosetinted: is there place for me in the car? :blink:

Sure, if Kata removed all her crap in the back seat. I don't know how many times I felt a plastic coke bottle up my ar$! :naughty:

* I'm still hijacking, sorry * :naughty:

I'll be staying home alone too! Hubby magic-ing in Ealand. Good job there's something exciting on the tele.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/i96434/mika.html

Link to Digital Spy, pic of Mika at Hootenanny

Hubby is a close up magician/childrens entertainer Babs:biggrin2:

And I really don't know who the guy is in the background. I wondered myself!

Oh, we have to do that the next time I fly over. Stupid games and silly car rides again throughout South Kensington. :naughty:

Fine with me :naughty:

let's all spend our time driving around south kensigton on NYE. I'm in. :mf_rosetinted: is there place for me in the car?

Avoca, there is always a place for you! :thumb_yello:

My friends and I tried to play Scruples one NYE until we discovered that none of us had any scruples so it was all rather pointless.

Is that the one where they have to guess if you are lying or not?

If so I have played that, and everyone believed every nasty lie I made. :no:

Sure, if Kata removed all her crap in the back seat. I don't know how many times I felt a plastic coke bottle up my ar$! :naughty:

* I'm still hijacking, sorry *

Ha! I found that bloody coke bottle. And the Palladium poster equipment is still on the back seat. Never mind I may need several bottles of glue and some envelopes if I break down some time? :boxed:

Hey Blue Sky, thanks for your fantastic card, it's right beside FDs on my windowsill.

I'll send you a pm NYE, sorry it won't be a drunken one as it'll be early here, and I'm not a daytime drinker, apart from the odd occasion, *cough, Munich, cough*!

Is that the one where they have to guess if you are lying or not?

If so I have played that, and everyone believed every nasty lie I made. :no:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scruples_%28game%29

No, it has to do with ethical dilemmas, but my friends and I discovered we don't have any real ethical dilemmas because we have no qualms about taking unscrupulous actions in most situations. :naughty:

Of course we were just naughty girls then. Now the line only gets fuzzy whilst driving around South Ken.

Fine with me :naughty:

Avoca, there is always a place for you! :thumb_yello:

thx, luv :blush-anim-cl:

:lmao: Where are the wizard hats?

if I can squeeze in among kata's "equipment", may i wear my ringmaster hat instead of the wiz one..? :blink: I haven't got such one..

:boxed:

as for freddie's house, I have no idea of where he used to live.

if I can squeeze in among kata's "equipment", may i wear my ringmaster hat instead of the wiz one..? :blink:I haven't got such one..

:boxed:

Whatever do you mean? :naughty: Sure you do!

avocawiz.jpg

Whatever do you mean? :naughty: Sure you do!

avocawiz.jpg

how come I have never seen this pic before..? :shocked: pls, post in the original version... :biggrin2:

awww.. I'm a wiz too! *does little dance* :bleh: being all the time in the back of beyond, what's the wizards story, morning glories..? any link for explanations..? :fisch::mf_rosetinted: